New York Primary Election Sept 14: Wi...

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,734 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Aug 12

United States

#9304 Sep 2, 2012
Paul Ryan wrote:
<quoted text>
NSFW:
http://i.imgur.com/UAEWl.png
SHAME ON YOU! FOR POSTING THAT LINK.....YOU ARE DISPICABLE POSTING OBJECTIONABLE MATERIAL LIKE THAT IS TOTALLY NOT COOL! HAVE RESPECT FOR PEOPLE WHO DO NOT WANT TO SUBJECT THEMSELVES TO SUCH TRASH AND FILTH. I have sense of humor but post warning of you may find this link objectionable.
nonononono

Ithaca, NY

#9305 Sep 2, 2012
It pains me to say this,but Phil is right.
really

Burbank, CA

#9306 Sep 2, 2012
philisophical Phil wrote:
<quoted text> SHAME ON YOU! FOR POSTING THAT LINK.....YOU ARE DISPICABLE POSTING OBJECTIONABLE MATERIAL LIKE THAT IS TOTALLY NOT COOL! HAVE RESPECT FOR PEOPLE WHO DO NOT WANT TO SUBJECT THEMSELVES TO SUCH TRASH AND FILTH. I have sense of humor but post warning of you may find this link objectionable.
Thats what NSFW means...
really

Burbank, CA

#9307 Sep 2, 2012
Paul Ryan wrote:
<quoted text>
NSFW:
dick head.....(see what i did there)
Paul Ryan

Brightwaters, NY

#9308 Sep 3, 2012
answers

Ithaca, NY

#9309 Sep 3, 2012
I'm sorry Paul ryan,but I can't in good conscience click on your links again.I certainly enjoyed the first ones,but that last one went too far.
Little Italy

Wyandanch, NY

#9310 Sep 3, 2012
Paul Ryan wrote:
<quoted text>
NSFW:
That's some schnozzola he has there.
Straight Talk Vet

United States

#9311 Sep 3, 2012
BHO wants deep cuts to military not just to trim the fat but we're talking muscle and bone. Not doing it to save money or for budget purposes. He wants to shrink military to the point where they are weak and more in line with other NATO forces like Great Britain, Australia or France. He doesn't want USA to remain a superpower. He is revealed in very fair and non partisan unbiased way in the very well done documentary 2016. There is no way anyone who views this movie could ever vote for Obama. What he is doing is treason. The ones who will suffer most are Vets as military will need what resources they have to try to carry out their mission which will be impossible if BHO gets to downsize them to the point he is wanting to. Why doesn't the media expose his agenda or do any vetting on this dictator in chief?
Little Italy

Wyandanch, NY

#9312 Sep 3, 2012
Straight Talk Vet wrote:
BHO wants deep cuts to military not just to trim the fat but we're talking muscle and bone. Not doing it to save money or for budget purposes. He wants to shrink military to the point where they are weak and more in line with other NATO forces like Great Britain, Australia or France. He doesn't want USA to remain a superpower. He is revealed in very fair and non partisan unbiased way in the very well done documentary 2016. There is no way anyone who views this movie could ever vote for Obama. What he is doing is treason. The ones who will suffer most are Vets as military will need what resources they have to try to carry out their mission which will be impossible if BHO gets to downsize them to the point he is wanting to. Why doesn't the media expose his agenda or do any vetting on this dictator in chief?
Are you sure they did not downsize your brain?
Straight Talk Vet

United States

#9313 Sep 3, 2012
Little Italy wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure they did not downsize your brain?
ha ha ha....they may very well have, but even with the few brain cells I have left I can still see very clearly how bad and destructive BHO is to our Republic. Ty, I always enjoy a good laugh :)
Little Italy

Wyandanch, NY

#9314 Sep 3, 2012
Straight Talk Vet wrote:
<quoted text> ha ha ha....they may very well have, but even with the few brain cells I have left I can still see very clearly how bad and destructive BHO is to our Republic. Ty, I always enjoy a good laugh :)
Well then can I recommend you to a good eye surgeon?
John Wayne Gacy Obama

Pine Bluff, AR

#9315 Sep 3, 2012
Obama is a complete disgrace to the United States.

Remember when you vote....it's about YOUR future, not Obama's future.
willardROM0NEY

Buffalo, NY

#9316 Sep 3, 2012
nonononono wrote:
It pains me to say this,but Phil is right.
No Ryan is a D@#khead,but he is my d@#Khead!!!!
really

Burbank, CA

#9317 Sep 3, 2012
willardROM0NEY wrote:
<quoted text>No Ryan is a D@#khead,but he is my d@#Khead!!!!
The kind that is proven to be a hypocrite and lies habitually. Don't forget push forward legislation defimates women and homosexuals while raising our national debt and stripping medicare. Hahaha oh our dickhead....what shenanigans will he do next
Paul Ryan

Wyandanch, NY

#9320 Sep 3, 2012
Romney Ryan 2012

New Hartford, NY

#9321 Sep 3, 2012
Monday, September 03, 2012

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday shows Mitt Romney attracting support from 48% of voters nationwide, while President Obama earns 44% of the vote. Two percent (2%) prefer some other candidate, and five percent (5%) are undecided.
Wishbone Ash

New York, NY

#9322 Sep 3, 2012
philisophical Phil wrote:
<quoted text> SHAME ON YOU! FOR POSTING THAT LINK.....YOU ARE DISPICABLE POSTING OBJECTIONABLE MATERIAL LIKE THAT IS TOTALLY NOT COOL! HAVE RESPECT FOR PEOPLE WHO DO NOT WANT TO SUBJECT THEMSELVES TO SUCH TRASH AND FILTH. I have sense of humor but post warning of you may find this link objectionable.
No fan of Ryan. That link is in poor taste.
Barack Insane Obummer

Ilion, NY

#9323 Sep 3, 2012
These polls mean nothing. I, King Barack, have made it so the people getting handouts far out weigh the working class. Therefore, most votes will go to me.

For example, the congress failed to impose the Dream Act. I have made it happen with a stroke of my pen.

There is no need to vote. There is no need for Congress to pass laws. There simply is the word of the Lord, Barack Insane Obummer.

Behold, the next 4 years.
Sal

United States

#9324 Sep 3, 2012
Romney Ryan 2012 wrote:
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday shows Mitt Romney attracting support from 48% of voters nationwide, while President Obama earns 44% of the vote. Two percent (2%) prefer some other candidate, and five percent (5%) are undecided.
That is awesome! things are really looking up and after watching the GOP convention in Tampa I have a new found respect for Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan. It is also an impressive bunch of new GOP candidates coming up. I was extra impressed with Mia Love a very attractive and articulate young black lady running for US Congresswoman from Utah.
John

Binghamton, NY

#9326 Sep 3, 2012
Romney Ryan 2012 wrote:
Rasmussen is a joke.

"Independent Pollsters" don't work for Republican administrations and headline Republican fundraisers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond-Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Republicans are going to hate what Donald Trump... Sun jimi-yank 29
Noise problem in one section of Queens Village (Oct '14) Sat John 2
The Book of the century is finally here.-NY Yan... Fri Paul Priore 1
My Support for Donald Trump Presidential Bid: Fri Paul Priore 1
News Airgas workers join Teamsters Aug 26 Ringleader 2
my posts dont appear Apr '15 Anonymous 1
Where is houston, tx is there an affordable OB... Apr '15 Anonymous 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond-Hill Mortgages