Arrest clears as many as 37 area burg...

Arrest clears as many as 37 area burglaries

There are 8 comments on the The Coastal Courier story from Dec 10, 2009, titled Arrest clears as many as 37 area burglaries. In it, The Coastal Courier reports that:

A man who led the Long County Sheriff's Department on a 20-mile car chase across Long and McIntosh counties Friday morning is facing burglary charges in Liberty County and will likely face charges in other counties as well.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Coastal Courier.

lynette

Fort Stewart, GA

#1 Dec 13, 2009
I'm so glad they got him. He has caused so much pain to this town. Why break into someones home, get a job and work for your own. He need to stay behind bars for life. He better be glad those homeowners did't find him first.
In shock

United States

#2 Dec 30, 2009
burglary in this area is at very high levels. I wonder where they are selling it?I bet some local businesses are helping get rid of the stuff.
GET ER DONE

Hinesville, GA

#3 Jan 3, 2010
Sit at home in the dark. Load your shotgun and wait. When they break in blast them to he!!. I bet that we can stop these break-ins. It is apparent that the Police arent going to stop it, unless they just manage to get lucky.
Victimized

Hinesville, GA

#4 Jan 4, 2010
I was one of the home owners that he violated and I would personally love to see him spend the rest of his life in prison, not being able to see one minute of sunlight! I swore if I ever saw him there would be hell to pay, they are lucky that they found him before he could come back to my home. I hope and pray I am still in the area and not deployed when his trial comes about. I personally believe that they have everything they need to lock him up for good, but we will see if justice really holds true or if he recieves what most people think he will, a slap on the wrist! I never thought I would be robbed, it is the worst feeling in the world! I pray that I never have to see this so called man face to face, more like a disgrace to his family, it wouldnt be a good story for him!
Informed

United States

#5 Jan 21, 2010
IF YOU WERE VICTIMIZED BY THIS MAN, MAKE SURE YOU STAY IN TOUCH WITH THE DISTRICT ATTORNEY'S OFFICE IN HINESVILLE. IF THEY DON;T KNOW WHERE YOU ARE AT, THEY CANT LET YOU KNOW ABOUT THE TRIAL!
Capn Ned

Fort Stewart, GA

#6 Jan 22, 2010
If you don't have a lawyer then get one and sue "Donta" in civil court and attempt to take everything he has citing he won't be needing any personal affects in prison anyway, though it probably won't amount to much. Include garnishing any kind of income he generates for himself now and in the future, including freebie government checks.
Contact the authorities and try to find out if they found any of the items stolen from you. Nothing might be gained by suing, but it will put at least one more thorn in his side. But then mental anguish, at least, can go a long way in a case like this, and by the looks of this idiot the courts will not look fondly upon him.
tina

Hinesville, GA

#7 Feb 16, 2010
Victimized wrote:
I was one of the home owners that he violated and I would personally love to see him spend the rest of his life in prison, not being able to see one minute of sunlight! I swore if I ever saw him there would be hell to pay, they are lucky that they found him before he could come back to my home. I hope and pray I am still in the area and not deployed when his trial comes about. I personally believe that they have everything they need to lock him up for good, but we will see if justice really holds true or if he recieves what most people think he will, a slap on the wrist! I never thought I would be robbed, it is the worst feeling in the world! I pray that I never have to see this so called man face to face, more like a disgrace to his family, it wouldnt be a good story for him!
first of all yes its wrong for what he done but just think about it someone child what if your child did it what would u do ? This is a boy that had everything in life he every wanted and yes he was wrong.But the thought of him never to see daylight is wrong he not a dog.your child might be good now but u never know what your child is out there doing like he was.I have always known him to be a good kid he just went bad so never say what your child will r will not do and that goes for church kids to .God will never say lock u up and throw away the keys.
tina

Hinesville, GA

#8 Feb 16, 2010
make sure if you sue him u might get sued your self cause he is a very sick child.And all of you out there that think your child will never do nothing so wrong never say never cause u dont know what your child will do.I dont think god is please with donta but at the same time he is a person.first of hinesvill need something for these kids to do i have been year 11yrs and nothing for kids to do

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
labor day weekend Sep 1 fg 1
Georgia Businesses Hiring Illegal Aliens Aug 31 Criminal Reporter 1
News Car discovered in Coffee Co. creek Aug 26 Just here for fun 7
New Icons Desmond Hunter & 'Slave Avenger' (Aug '08) Aug 25 F all yall 5
Chad holtzclaw Aug 23 DontMethWithMe 3
Sweet William and the Stereos (Aug '11) Aug 17 bboykin 7
Del Anderson Contractor, Just Say No (Aug '11) Aug 14 clubber 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Hill Mortgages