newtotown

Topeka, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2011

We are looking at moving to the Savannah area. Richmond Hill was recommended to us. We are looking for a quiet area to raise our kids. A great school system is very important. Just looking for any other recommendations.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2011

Good Luck with that move. Lived there 6yrs and got out...Turn your nose sideways and you will fit right in.

might wanna rethink that move...
newtotown

Topeka, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2011

HempMaser wrote:
Good Luck with that move. Lived there 6yrs and got out...Turn your nose sideways and you will fit right in.

might wanna rethink that move...
I would be interested in hearing why you didn't care for the area. Due to a job offer a move might be necessary.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2011

The neighborhoods have gone astray with the trouble all around. If you can afford the high price areas, then go for it. Its the same ole thing in a small town, good ole boy politics.

I still own my house there but rent it out. Don't get me wrong, my neighbors were cool and everything but things got bad in the heighborhood where we lived off of harris dr, near the high school....

Just be cautious.

What area are you looking at ?
newtotown

Topeka, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2011

HempMaser wrote:
The neighborhoods have gone astray with the trouble all around. If you can afford the high price areas, then go for it. Its the same ole thing in a small town, good ole boy politics.

I still own my house there but rent it out. Don't get me wrong, my neighbors were cool and everything but things got bad in the heighborhood where we lived off of harris dr, near the high school....

Just be cautious.

What area are you looking at ?
We were looking at the Pooler area but heard Richmond Hill was a better area. We have not came out to check things out yet. We are hoping to in a couple of weeks. We are hoping to find something decent in the $200 -$225 range. School is pretty important. My oldest daughter is in the gifted program and doing work about 2 years above her right now.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2011

Pooler is a decent area, I have heard the schools are good, we call it Stikin Rincon, due to the smell of the paper mills.

Here is a link to check out.

http://savannahnow.com/bryancountynow

I would check out the private schools in the area, public schools, hmmmm....

The market has decreased some but you would find a great home for that range.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Richmond Hill Discussions

Search the Richmond Hill Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 14 min lost thier minds 49,843
Dr Sina Dadfarmay of Savannah 1 hr Serious 1
Black Racist Walmart Employees Unpunished after... (Jul '13) Sun ilearnfromblackracist 32
Looking for missing uncle. Jul 23 Adams 1
Presiding Bishop speaks at Christ Church Jul 21 Listen to the Word 1
Review: Abbott, Greg DDS - Greg Abbott DDS (Jul '10) Jul 21 anon 10
Debate: Marijuana - Savannah, GA (Aug '10) Jul 21 H.Harrison 47
•••
•••
•••
•••

Richmond Hill Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••