United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2009

Judged:

This place is terrible! Seafood at the Red Lobster is better than this place...save your money and sanity!
Cady Aron

Trenton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2009

Hi Chris.
Shubooqua

Hinesville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2009

I n'er had no feasood like dis. Dat jive good like a mug.
Foshanda

Hinesville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2009

I want dat curl headed white boy fo call me @ fa-fa-fo - fo na fa fo.
Jodie

Hinesville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2009

My husband and I like this restaurant. It's decor is very laid-back and casual with an excellent view of the marina. The food and service are great. Our favorites are the Shrimp & Grits, Fish Tacos, and Seafood Dip with Crackers. The appetizers are on the expensive side, but the entrees are relatively priced. We highly recommend giving it a try!
Savage

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2009

OUTSTANDING! The food was fresh and absoutly wonderful. The decor is very caribbeanish and right on the water at a marina. I had the grouper, my wife had the crab cakes and my kids had crab legs. A great place for the whole family. The owner even let the kids catch some live shrip from the Marina bait tank. We will be back! The hush puppys were the best i ever had.
Where

Hinesville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2009

Where is it located? Nothing like fresh delicious seafood...and is seafood all they sell?
Jodie

Hinesville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2009

It's located at Fort McAlister Marina in Richmond Hill, GA. Travel south on Hwy 144 and turn to the left at the BP gas station/Rayonier Forest site. Travel a few miles down and it will be on the left at the marina. It's great! It's mostly seafood, but I do remember that they have other menu items such as fajitas, chicken fingers, and so on. I highly recommend! You will love it!
The Hider

Fort Stewart, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2009

Many southern belles are overweight. I think it's becuase they don't go outside to walk,jog,etc. Who would want to go outside in Hinesville? You might get mugged and who knows what else. All the women stay indoors hiding. Hiding and eating. Then on the weekend their husbands take them to Fish Tales.
Big Dawg

Hinesville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2009

Absoutly a wonderful place. Right on the water and the food and atmosphere was great! We highly recomend this place and thank the Marina and Fish Tales for there support and what they do for the US Army!
Big Dawg

Hinesville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2009

Bonequita wrote:
Idz try da callimarie and like, it lookeded all like a baby squid or some junk. I soon yall try yall luck at da captain d's. I aint funna playin.
ITS Spelled "Calamari" and it IS baby squid just in case you didn't know that......!!@@
Joel

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2009

Judged:

Awful! Does that really even qualify as seafood?? Whoever is in the kitchen should be fired immediately and whoever is managing that hell-hole needs to take a freaking business management course.
Capt Dick

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2009

I've taken my family and friends to Fish Tails about a doz. times. The food is good to great, anyone that thinks Red Lobster is better this very poor taste in seafood.
Please head on back to Pine Lake so my family can get in quicker.
Linda

Hinesville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2009

I love Fish Tales. The food is excellent and the staff is friendly. You can't beat the view of the marina as the sun sets. I recommend it highly. Those less friendly comments must be a ruse and I bet they'll have to look up the word to see what it means.
Amy

Richmond Hill, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2010

fish tails is always good. Great food and family friendly atmosphere
Brandy

Richmond Hill, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2010

Fish Tales is a GREAT Richmond Hill experience. The staff is friendly and the menu is diverse enough to please even the pickiest of palates. I recommend a visit... and I highly recommend their Enchilada Dip appetizer!

My family has dined there several times over the past year and we have had a positive experience every single time. The view is fabulous and you can enjoy it from an air conditioned space (which is a major benefit in our hot/muggy weather on the Georgia coast.)
Christi

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2010

Fish Tales has a fun colorful Carribean flare with a relaxing family environment overlooking the water at Fort McAllister marina in Richmond Hill, GA. They have a great selection of seafood and other items on the menu and it's a kid friendly restaurant. You can come right off your boat at the marina and enjoy a great dinner for a reasonable price. Fish Tales also features LIVE music on weekends on the deck and in the restarant depending on weather. You will see both local crowd and travelers from afar.
Pedrolito

Hinesville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2010

Yo estaba buscando buen marisco y lo encontró aquí.
Desde que no hablan Inglés, me acaba de dibujar imágenes.
Todo el mundo me trataba como el extranjero que soy.
Gracias a Dios que el dinero habla.
Craig

Myrtle Beach, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

Love this place! Great atmosphere and food/service is excellent. Butch always goes out of his way to make sure you enjoy your meal and service. We always hit this place when we go to Richmond Hill. Wouldn't think about missing it.
Lynn

Richmond Hill, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2010

Judged:

This place is great! Not only do they have great food, but they support our troops.

If you want bad food and poor service, try 606.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of23
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Richmond Hill Discussions

Search the Richmond Hill Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 3 hr Hobo Hunnicutt 39,414
NO MORE MONEY TO Ranell Williams Family Thu Sheila Bryant 1
Hobart closing Richmond Hill plant Apr 15 CURRENT EMPLOYEE 3
Sex Offender works for Culligan...in and out of... Apr 15 Anonymous 1
Belize's prime minister to wed in Savannah (Feb '09) Apr 14 Nats 2
Locals voice opinions on low speed vehicles on ... Apr 14 DixieDarlin 2
Anglican priest ordained to Catholic priesthood... Apr 14 Highchurchman 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Richmond Hill Jobs

•••