I have a good job offer in savannah......good place to live?

Posted in the Richmond Hill Forum

john

Carmichael, CA

#1 Jul 5, 2010
I have a good job offer in savannah and have 14 and 16 yr old kids. We've been looking at the schools and it looks bad so far. richmond hill looks to be the best closest to pooler, where we found a house. any more around there that would be worth looking into? and what is the utility like cost wise? power(electric) seems to be crazy high. whats the norm summer bill for a 3-4 bedroom house? any more info you can throw at me would be great as well...thanks
Mya

Chesterfield, MO

#2 Jul 18, 2010
Look at the other piost about moving to the area. I am in the process of moving and that thread was very helpful. Ignore the harley womans comment. Kinda nutty but everyone else was super helpful. Good luck!
yall

Lima, OH

#3 Jul 18, 2010
ya harley july is a nut. lol

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#4 Jul 18, 2010
I have a house for sale in Richmond Hill....Four bed rooms. I can give you a good deal.
Run

United States

#5 Aug 10, 2010
Run to the hills.......run 4 ur life!!!!!!
Harley July

Fayetteville, GA

#6 Aug 10, 2010
Mya wrote:
Look at the other piost about moving to the area. I am in the process of moving and that thread was very helpful. Ignore the harley womans comment. Kinda nutty but everyone else was super helpful. Good luck!
I told ya if ya come here to leave your "Northern" rude manners behind..looks like that fell on deaf ears..jeez another "Damn Yankee".
Harley July

Fayetteville, GA

#7 Aug 10, 2010
yall wrote:
ya harley july is a nut. lol
"Sometimes ya feel like a nut, sometimes ya don't"..I'll take that position over bein' a fulltime "Penis Head"..lol
richard cranium

Lima, OH

#8 Aug 11, 2010
shes not wanting to move to your trailor park dummy! lol just like the war the yanks own you!!!!! now go clean a toilet or something whatever your job title is.
Northerner

Calhoun, GA

#9 Aug 21, 2010
Harley July wrote:
<quoted text>
I told ya if ya come here to leave your "Northern" rude manners behind..looks like that fell on deaf ears..jeez another "Damn Yankee".
So, how does it feel wearing shoes since the north won the war?
Harley July

Fayetteville, GA

#10 Aug 21, 2010
Northerner wrote:
<quoted text>So, how does it feel wearing shoes since the north won the war?
It does help I reckon..what's it feel like ta take a shower since ya got runnin' water out at the "Trailer".."Yan ks never won..we were so tired of whuppin' Yankee asses we fell down in "Gloriuos Exhaustion"...lol..anothe r "Hoghead" Yank.
Harley July

Fayetteville, GA

#11 Aug 21, 2010
meant Glorious for the spell checkers..lol
Harley July

Fayetteville, GA

#12 Aug 21, 2010
Yankee's were "gang bangers"..4 on 1 odds is a pretty good bet...if ya look at casaulties suffered..,Yanks" 360,000 vs. Confereate 258,000 we more than put up a good fight..but you're a wimpy "Gang Banger " right..lol..ya love the north so much get the Hell out of my beloved Douglasville..ya "buckwheat" look alike..take "Stymie" with ya.lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
is paula deans accent fake? (Jul '10) 12 hr Star 92
Review: Intercoastal Auto (Mar '14) Mar 25 Jay davidson 3
Review: EZ Bilingual Services Mar 23 Marytere Toro 1
Divorce in Bryan county Mar 20 SadAndScared 1
News Pooler Council denies vapor shops' request for ... Mar 18 Schmones 1
Former JCB Employee Mar 17 old friend 1
gay teens in georgia Mar 16 EIVIT 3
Richmond Hill Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web