Richmond Hill Marine dies in Afghanistan

U.S. Marine Corps pilot Capt. Matt Freeman, 29, of Richmond Hill has been killed in Afghanistan, his father, Gary Freeman, said Friday. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
susie van der Glas

Elon, NC

#1 Aug 8, 2009
What a tragic thing to happen to someone who loved what he was doing for his family and country that he love so much. My prayers and love go out to the family.
ratttlecattle

Casselberry, FL

#2 Aug 8, 2009
susie van der Glas wrote:
What a tragic thing to happen to someone who loved what he was doing for his family and country that he love so much. My prayers and love go out to the family.
Too Bad...so sad

We wanted war..we got it

We wanted REVENGE.. we got it

These wars are accomplishing nothing.

Our soldiers are not making the ultimate sacrifice, they are making the ultimate mistake.

When will the american people wake up?
GATruTHSeeKer

Richmond Hill, GA

#3 Aug 8, 2009
ratttlecattle wrote:
<quoted text>
Too Bad...so sad
We wanted war..we got it
Our soldiers are not making the ultimate sacrifice, they are making the ultimate mistake.
You are pathetic and a mistake. Wake up and realize that our country was founded by men who stepped up and fought for it.
rattlecattle sucks

San Antonio, TX

#4 Aug 8, 2009
ratttlecattle wrote:
<quoted text>
Too Bad...so sad
We wanted war..we got it
babbyrattle...You are nothing but trash. Go somewhere where someone cares about you...the bottom of the ocean.
Ben

Japan

#5 Aug 9, 2009
Rattlecattle

How nice of you to post your trash when friends and family of Capt Freeman will see this pop up on search lists trying to find info. Your ability to write this in total anonymity is astonishing. Sign your name and location if you want to stand behind your statement. Or... be a coward.

Perhaps when you die, hopefully alone and scared, no one will remark about your death because from what little you have revealed about yourself in your one statement, you are not worth further note.

Capt Freeman, Semper Fi, fair winds and following seas. I had looked forward to meeting you from what Rob and Matt had told me about you.

Respectfully

Capt Ben Grant
SUMO 21
VMGR-152
Futenma, Okinawa.
Bob Clemens Sr

Greenville, NC

#7 Aug 9, 2009
to Rattlesnake:

As a Veteran of the US Army and a lover of God, Family and Country, may I remind you:

As the Proverb says: "Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him."

I rest my case.
Bob Clemens
Eastern NC
ratttlecattle

Casselberry, FL

#8 Aug 9, 2009
Bob Clemens Sr wrote:
to Rattlesnake:
As a Veteran of the US Army and a lover of God, Family and Country, may I remind you:
As the Proverb says: "Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him."
I rest my case.
Bob Clemens
Eastern NC
Your reactionary VENOM has missed, now slither back into the pages of your worthless bible.

You have no case.....but answer this...who would Jesus BOMB?

What you seem to forget we are a nation of TERRORISTS as well. The USA is in love with WAR, we hate Peace.

What do you think B-52s drop, Candy and Valentines? No old man... they drop TERROR because that is what we are all about..... TERROR.

The USA got its ugly face slapped in Vietnam and we will again in these wars...that is a fact.

I am a veteran as well , but I am not stupid, the US is in the WAR business, we love war for the internal profits...we are talking hundreds of billions.

This war has nothing to do with Freedom , Democracy or National Security, everything to do with blank check Pentagon Contracts.

Newsflash for YOU...the USA would bomb heaven and machine gun the Angels to death if the money was there.

Think about all the nations we have attacked, all the bombs and deaths we are responsible for, we make Saddam Hussain , the Taliban and AlQueda look like amatuers.

God Bless America.....not a chance...not even close

Jack

Ocala, FL

#9 Aug 9, 2009
Rattlesnook,,,,,I will be glad to provide your sorry worthless butt a one way plane ticket out of this country. You are a despicable punk who needs his butt kicked.

Thank God for men like this Marine who gave his life for your freedom to run your pie hole.
baby rattle

San Antonio, TX

#11 Aug 9, 2009
street lights on, time to go home....don't make your mommy mad...she might ground you and take away your toys
ratttlecattle

Winter Springs, FL

#12 Aug 10, 2009
baby rattle wrote:
street lights on, time to go home....don't make your mommy mad...she might ground you and take away your toys
The Marine is another US death statistic.....he will not be the last.

So send all the troops ya want...

We cannot kill em all, they will simply outlast us.

This war is a huge mistake....a $40 million dollar a day blunder.

But americans are so stubborn they cannot see their wheels spinning in the sand.

I feel sad for his family as well....but we never learn, never stop putting our troops in other peoples countries.
Jeanne in NY

Greenville, NC

#13 Aug 10, 2009
Why do you refer to yourselves as _____rattle or Rattle________? Is that a Southern thing?
susie van der Glas

Elon, NC

#14 Aug 10, 2009
to rattle it is people like you who make this world a sick place to live this is a site to show love and help to a family who has lost a loved one fighting for your sorry self and your family god forbid you have one. And I do feel sorry for them if there is a family . How can you say the things you say on a site like this . May you meet the devil face to face soon . Your not welcome here . We all hove our thoughts about the war but during a death this kind of thoughts is not needed or wanted .
Caleb Thorp

Pensacola, FL

#15 Aug 10, 2009
Captain Freeman,

Thank you so much for everything that you have done for our country. Your country, family, and fellow Marines are proud of you. Semper Fidelis, fair winds and following seas.

Semper Fi!
Captain Thorp
United States Marine Corps
Dude

Orlando, FL

#16 Aug 10, 2009
RattleCattle:
GTF out of Debary. Take your drunk trailer park ho for a mom with you too. We're better off without dirty rats like you.

Thank you Capt Freeman! Thank you Freeman family. We are all sorry about your loss, but we really do appreciate and respect the sacrifice.
ratttlecattle

Saint Cloud, FL

#18 Aug 11, 2009
susie van der Glas wrote:
to rattle it is people like you who make this world a sick place to live this is a site to show love and help to a family who has lost a loved one fighting for your sorry self and your family god forbid you have one. And I do feel sorry for them if there is a family . How can you say the things you say on a site like this . May you meet the devil face to face soon . Your not welcome here . We all hove our thoughts about the war but during a death this kind of thoughts is not needed or wanted .
Listen UP dingbat.

Our TROOPS are trained killers....not little boyscouts.

Who would JESUS BOMB....WHO would JESUS KILL?

We send people on a mission of death, destruction and world dominion, we shall reap what we sow.

We are a nation of terrorists ourselves , you fool. We have a body count that far exceeds that of Al Queda, they are evil, we are just as bad.

Now if it were up to me, I would bury that soldier on the front lawn of George W Bush.

aTJ

Fort Stewart, GA

#19 Aug 11, 2009
responder above was right. U think U are so perfect, sign your actual name
ratttlecattle

Saint Cloud, FL

#20 Aug 11, 2009
aTJ wrote:
responder above was right. U think U are so perfect, sign your actual name
Shut Up Fool......report to another USA war of dominance, death and destruction.
baby rattle

San Antonio, TX

#21 Aug 11, 2009
why don't you go to GA and express your views, or if mommy wont let you have the car, go to the nearest VFW and state your views...you pu**y
Rice Hill

Hinesville, GA

#22 Aug 11, 2009
Me and my fiancee have known matt freeman for 20 years and he has always been an outstanding human being. I hope you are found and dealt with rattle cattle. because it seems you choose a war as well. a war of words maybe but only because of your cowardly ways. He was an honor student who chose the service on his own freewill not as a last resort. He will awlays be a hero to me.
Rice Hill

Hinesville, GA

#23 Aug 11, 2009
I do hope one day you need the support of law enforcenemt or the military and they spit in your face!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is it bad my gf has slept with 80-90 men before... (Sep '13) 10 hr AWG 35
Dinner & Ghost Hunt with Syfy Channel's Ghost H... Sat chadmorin 1
Jonathan K. Graham has been cheating on his soo... Fri truth hurts 1
Strong business, government ties link Israel, S... Dec 15 all life matters 1
A1981female high school teacher, her husband wa... Dec 14 because 1
Couple looking for party friendly women for fun Dec 10 Bre-and-pat 1
Pembroke man beaten, robbed in his own bed (Jun '09) Dec 9 jdg 41
Richmond Hill Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Richmond Hill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Richmond Hill News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Richmond Hill

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:24 pm PST

ESPN 3:24PM
Falcons WRs to CB Lewis: Back up trash talk
Bleacher Report 3:58 PM
Is This End of the Line for Brees in NOLA?
Bleacher Report 6:22 PM
Can NFC South Winner Steal Playoff Win?
NFL 8:59 PM
Falcons' turnaround sends them to brink of playoffs
NBC Sports 1:33 AM
Jones' return helps Falcons eliminate Saints, 30-14 - NBC Sports