Dunkin' Donuts opens Savannah store today

There are 3 comments on the Aug 18, 2010, SavannahNow story titled Dunkin' Donuts opens Savannah store today. In it, SavannahNow reports that:

Dunkin' Donuts opened a new Savannah location today on Ogeechee Road across from Walmart.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SavannahNow.

Excited

Hinesville, GA

#1 Aug 24, 2010
I've been waiting for a Dunkin' Donuts to open up around here for years. I come from a big city that has one on every conrner. Now, that one is open near me, I'm excited!!!
Wayne Groover

Savannah, GA

#2 Aug 24, 2010
Glad to see your excited. They will hire some hood rats who will make shi**y coffee and donughts and scratch their nad sack before fingering and handing you your food.....ghetto a** savannah!!!! its berkow's fault! Fu** Mike Berkow!!!!!
Russ

United States

#3 Aug 25, 2010
Good now there's another place for Savannah folks to go to get ever fatter and more obese and deathly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
when blacks was running for president we had th... 7 hr White Boy Walking 2
Black Racist Walmart Employees Unpunished after... (Jul '13) Fri White Boy Walking 36
Memorial Hospital Mutilates a Disabled Infant! Fri wtf 2
News Injured former Liberty County deputy continues ... Apr 19 Michael 1
when blacks run for president voter's id was an... Apr 18 Sam Smart 1
What are the best areas to reside in Savannah? Apr 18 AMP1988 1
Review: Intercoastal Auto (Mar '14) Apr 16 Kerry hutchinson 4
More from around the web

Richmond Hill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]