Fort Stewart soldier dies after Savannah car crash

Oct 26, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: SavannahNow

Saadia Zambrano, 43, a soldier at Fort Stewart, died Thursday in Memorial University Medical Center, Julian Miller, Savannah-Chatham police spokesman, said Friday.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Saadia Zambrano

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

I was the first sergeant of this fine soldier in K-Town Germany during her first overseas assignment. I know the unit has lost a great leader. My heart goes out to her family, the family of the other involved and the unit... First Sergeant Israel Chinn U.S Army Retired. "RAISE UP 6T6 RAISE UP"
CPT Cerisier-Whetsto ne

Apo, Korea

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

She was my PSG at Fort Campbell Replacement Company. She was an outstanding NCO. I learned a lot from her strong leadership approach. She will be missed. Please keep her sons and family in our prayer.

Rest in peace SFC Zee.
Golden Dragons

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Looks like all those defensive driving courses we are forced to take really paid off.
SFC O Neill Retired

Copperas Cove, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

She briefly workd for me at the Drivers Academy in Viseck Germany in 2003 and I know her beyond that, and know she was a "stellar Soldier" and "Great human being", She will be missed. My heart and prayers go out to Mr R. Zambrano and his two children and may her memory remain in us always. God Bless
CPT Rufus

Clarksville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

I met SFC Zambrano at Fort Campbell while attending the Battle Staff Course. She was very straight to the point and conducted herself very professional always. She was truely the example of what a female soldier should be in the United States Army. I want to extend my prayers and blessing to her husband and children. She will be truely missed.

CPT Rufus ( Lil Dude):)
SFC Alston B

Fredericksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

She was a very good friend of mine. We lost touch over the years... She was my son's Godmother. I just recently heard the news of her death and I am in shock... We were stationed in K- Town and Fort Stewart together. Keep in touch with those you love. God bless her family.
TAB

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Saadia Zambrano wrote:
I was the first sergeant of this fine soldier in K-Town Germany during her first overseas assignment. I know the unit has lost a great leader. My heart goes out to her family, the family of the other involved and the unit... First Sergeant Israel Chinn U.S Army Retired. "RAISE UP 6T6 RAISE UP"
MY THOUGHTS ARE WITH HER AND HER FAMILY
Bobby Clements Retired

Puyallup, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

I had the pleasure of serving with SFC Z at Fort Lewis, WA. She was a great leader. She will be missed tremendously. I just learned of my friend's death via facebook. Wow, I still can not believe it. My prayers go out to her family and friends.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Rip Current Statement for Bryan County was issued at April 19 at 3:09PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
Richmond Hill Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Richmond Hill Jobs

•••
•••