Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#20726 Aug 4, 2013
can read wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your friends have put Georgia in a bad position with the business world, thanks to HB 87 which targets these hard working people. Costing Ga. business millions to comply with the laws.
It costs Georgia, and U.S. citizens millions and millions because of these illegal alien criminals.
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#20727 Aug 4, 2013
can read wrote:
<quoted text>
In the July edition of GeorgiaTrend magazine, the premier business magazine in Georgia. Is an article about the affect of people like you on Georgia business. The article titled "Shame on Us" talks about the results business has to deal with because of idiots like you. Our elected representatives do what nuts like you want to get elected. The result is huge costs to business and huge increase in labor costs. WHY, because you have issues with hard working Mexicans. They work harder for less than you ever could. You and your friends have put Georgia in a bad position with the business world, thanks to HB 87 which targets these hard working people. Costing Ga. business millions to comply with the laws. You will pay the bill for your bigoted ignorance. I am sure GerogaTrend has a web site, you might want to read the article, if you can read.
You sure are idiot. Let me guess, you're one of those hard working mexicans. HuH? You're right it does cost more in labor to employ AMERICANS. For one, they can't pay us just anything, to let us work there, because they know our ID isn't fake. Secondly we demand more wages, because we pay taxes. We can't say we have 15 dependents on our W-4 form, because we HAVE to file our taxes every year or run the risk of going to jail. Unlike you tax evading criminals. So I don't care if you call me a bigot or anything. The truth is the truth. We do cost more, because we are held accountable to law. It's time these employers be held accountable to law, and not hire your kind, because you're illegal. You are cheap for a reason, because they're breaking law, just as you are. Well, if the average american breaks the law, they go to jail. You should be deported, and these employers that are profiting, by hiring illegal aliens, should be put in jail. Paying more for labor, should be least of their worries, after they have helped to destroy the middle class in the USA.(IMO)
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#20728 Aug 4, 2013
can read wrote:
<quoted text>
In the July edition of GeorgiaTrend magazine, the premier business magazine in Georgia. Is an article about the affect of people like you on Georgia business. The article titled "Shame on Us" talks about the results business has to deal with because of idiots like you. Our elected representatives do what nuts like you want to get elected. The result is huge costs to business and huge increase in labor costs. WHY, because you have issues with hard working Mexicans. They work harder for less than you ever could. You and your friends have put Georgia in a bad position with the business world, thanks to HB 87 which targets these hard working people. Costing Ga. business millions to comply with the laws. You will pay the bill for your bigoted ignorance. I am sure GerogaTrend has a web site, you might want to read the article, if you can read.
Not to mention you little basterds reproduce like dang rabbits, and damn near every one of you receive government assistance, that is for AMERICAN CITIZENS ONLY. You're a drain on our country and you are criminals. They should give all illegal mexicans a deadline to clearout or go to jail. The local law enforcement should be forced to enforce H.B.87 it is the law. There is a board, that citizens can contact, if law enforcement is not enforcing H.B.87 in your area. All georgia citizens can look it up online and report local law enforcement, if they're not enforcing the law on illegal aliens in our businesses and communities. Go home or go to jail.

Location hidden

#20729 Aug 4, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>You sure are idiot. Let me guess, you're one of those hard working mexicans. HuH? You're right it does cost more in labor to employ AMERICANS. For one, they can't pay us just anything, to let us work there, because they know our ID isn't fake. Secondly we demand more wages, because we pay taxes. We can't say we have 15 dependents on our W-4 form, because we HAVE to file our taxes every year or run the risk of going to jail. Unlike you tax evading criminals. So I don't care if you call me a bigot or anything. The truth is the truth. We do cost more, because we are held accountable to law. It's time these employers be held accountable to law, and not hire your kind, because you're illegal. You are cheap for a reason, because they're breaking law, just as you are. Well, if the average american breaks the law, they go to jail. You should be deported, and these employers that are profiting, by hiring illegal aliens, should be put in jail. Paying more for labor, should be least of their worries, after they have helped to destroy the middle class in the USA.(IMO)
Broun 2014, he'd be proud of this post.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#20730 Aug 4, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>No, what's scary is the south turning into mexico, which is what Obama wants. Take a look at mexico, ya dumba$$ beaner. Ya'll bunch of beanbags, just run from your problems to our country, and expect us to take care your little chico basterds. Go home and fight for your country. Oh yeah, we have AR15's here beaner. The AK's are used by communist and criminals, like your beloved beaners. Punk.
So what. peonage has been a staple of the south ever since the civil war- you just don't want to blame your aristocratic masters You are just one more crybaby, sore losing idiot!
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#20731 Aug 4, 2013
sorry, I meant to say that you are 'scared' to blame your.....and punk yourself, bitch!
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#20732 Aug 4, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Broun 2014, he'd be proud of this post.
If Broun would come out and say that he was lying, when he said he believed the world was only 6000 years old, then I'd support him. I don't no more believe, he believes that, than I believe in the man in the moon. He said that to get votes, from his holy rolling supporters, and that's it. I mean really. He's M.D. ain't he?

Location hidden

#20733 Aug 4, 2013
Frederick Douglass Republicans

http://www.redstate.com/solvoreor/2013/08/04/...
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#20734 Aug 4, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>So what. peonage has been a staple of the south ever since the civil war- you just don't want to blame your aristocratic masters You are just one more crybaby, sore losing idiot!
Oh shutup. You're too stupid to acknowledge anymore, beaner. ;) C-ya. Americans know what I'm talking about.

Location hidden

#20735 Aug 4, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>If Broun would come out and say that he was lying, when he said he believed the world was only 6000 years old, then I'd support him. I don't no more believe, he believes that, than I believe in the man in the moon. He said that to get votes, from his holy rolling supporters, and that's it. I mean really. He's M.D. ain't he?
It's funny how so many right wingers/conservatives, or whatever, won't support Broun for Senate, yet are exactly like him on the issues.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#20736 Aug 4, 2013
can read wrote:
<quoted text>
great points, but I am afraid that you may be wasting your time. You see, ignorance, hatred and bigotry dies hard in this part of the country, unfortunately .
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#20737 Aug 4, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Oh shutup. You're too stupid to acknowledge anymore, beaner. ;) C-ya. Americans know what I'm talking about.
you mean right wing zealots know what you are talking about!
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#20738 Aug 4, 2013
<quoted text>
It's funny how so many right wingers/conservatives, or whatever, won't support Broun for Senate, yet are exactly like him on the issues.
that is the problem, Gen. If they supported him, then they would have to admit that they are just like him! How complicated is that?
Informed Opinion

Fort Myers, FL

#20739 Aug 4, 2013
“All that stuff I was taught about evolution and embryology and the big bang theory, all that is lies straight from the pit of Hell.“It’s lies to try to keep me and all the folks who were taught that from understanding that they need a savior.”

“You see, there are a lot of scientific data that I’ve found out as a scientist that actually show that this is really a young Earth. I don’t believe that the earth’s but about 9,000 years old. I believe it was created in six days as we know them. That’s what the Bible says.”

Rep. Paul Broun (R-Ga.)
Informed Opinion

Fort Myers, FL

#20740 Aug 4, 2013
It’s been decades since Georgia had a Congressman as wacky as GOP Rep. Paul Broun, who occupies a notch on the far-right-wing fringe.

Ever out for ways to embarrass his constituents, Broun joined with three other wingnut congressmen — Reps. John Shadegg (Ariz.), Trent Franks (Ariz.) and Sue Myrick (N.C.)—to declare that a Muslim advocacy group is trying to “infiltrate” Capitol Hill by planting interns as “spies.”

They asked the House Sargeant at Arms to launch a formal investigation of the Center for American-Islamic American (CAIR).

CAIR is a mainstream, all-American civil liberties and advocacy group.

In 2004 CAIR launched a “Not In the Name of Islam” petition in order to “disassociate the faith of Islam from the violent acts of a few Muslims.”

So what did Broun and his colleagues have as “evidence”? A CAIR strategy document that says, among other things, they would try to place Muslim as interns on Capitol Hill. CAIR probably figures nothing would help their image more than having well-educated, hard-working young Muslim Americans working in congressional offices.

But Broun et al see a terrorist plot, a 2009 version of the Manchurian Candidate. What crackpots.
Informed Opinion

Fort Myers, FL

#20742 Aug 4, 2013
.... Paul Broun-- Another GOP Sociopath Straight From The Pit Of Hell

.. When we talk about parts of the country that haven't reconciled themselves to the Emancipation Proclamation and the outcome of the Civil War, it's places like Georgia's 10th CD we're talking about.

... Paul Broun, Congress' only known John Birch Society member, is a near perfect fit for their prejudices, superstitions, paranoias and resentments.

Three divorces in quick succession, a life-threatening history of severe alcoholism, bizarre religious fanaticism, and a virulently racist perspective haven't held back Paul Broun after his first 4 or 5 electoral defeats in Republican primaries.

Broun, a member of the Tea Party Caucus, is widely considered even more extreme and crazy than better known fringe clowns like Allen West, Joe Walsh, Michele Bachmann, Ed Royce, Joe Pitts, Steve King and Louie Gohmert.

He may or may not be a medical doctor-- he claims to have been a resident at University Hospital in Birmingham, Alabama but wasn't affiliated with any hospitals during his years of drunkenness, and only made house-calls.

In related news:

CIRCLE NINE, HELL — Rep. Paul Broun (R-GA) set off a firestorm on Friday by claiming “…evolution and embryology and the Big Bang Theory, all that is lies straight from the pit of Hell…”.

Scientists and science-minded people, who were quick to refute Broun’s claim, received unexpected confirmation today that hell is not the source of science.

“Science was not created in, nor ever a resident of, any of our Nine Circles or the Island of Purgatory,” says Satan.

In a surprising move, Satan revealed “…the focus of my organization is to tempt people into leading a wretched life.”

Satan went on to explain that science often has the opposite effect.”All that rational thinking really undercuts our efforts.”
hate

Dawsonville, GA

#20743 Aug 4, 2013
<quoted text>
It costs Georgia, and U.S. citizens millions and millions because of these illegal alien criminals.
You fudge a little on your tax's, drive over the speed limit??? Lie to your wife and your employees or your boss. You should be locked up,you and ones like you are also costing this country millions and millions because you are a crook. People who live in glass houses should not throw so many rocks. Now lie and tell me you do none of the above. Its not about the law, its all about race. The fact is you are costing this country money in so many ways, all because of simple hate.
now

Dawsonville, GA

#20744 Aug 4, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
It’s been decades since Georgia had a Congressman as wacky as GOP Rep. Paul Broun, who occupies a notch on the far-right-wing fringe.
Ever out for ways to embarrass his constituents, Broun joined with three other wingnut congressmen — Reps. John Shadegg (Ariz.), Trent Franks (Ariz.) and Sue Myrick (N.C.)—to declare that a Muslim advocacy group is trying to “infiltrate” Capitol Hill by planting interns as “spies.”
They asked the House Sargeant at Arms to launch a formal investigation of the Center for American-Islamic American (CAIR).
In 2004 CAIR launched a “Not In the Name of Islam” petition in order to “disassociate the faith of Islam from the violent acts of a few Muslims.”
So what did Broun and his colleagues have as “evidence”? A CAIR strategy document that says, among other things, they would try to place Muslim as interns on Capitol Hill. CAIR probably figures nothing would help their image more than having well-educated, hard-working young Muslim Americans working in congressional offices.
But Broun et al see a terrorist plot, a 2009 version of the Manchurian Candidate. What crackpots.
He has an excellent chance to be elected. Birds of a feather vote together. He will then spend his time in congress as a joke, doing nothing. Accomplishing nothing, not mattering at all,a total waste of taxpayer dollars. A big laugh on the nightly news, just as he is now, an embarrassment to Georgia.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#20745 Aug 4, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
remember Lester Maddox? what a gem there, huh?
Delilah

Douglasville, GA

#20746 Aug 4, 2013
In 1968 my grandma and me visited Underground Atlanta and bought an axe handle from the Lester Maddox store there. I have it still, in case I need it. From the looks of the news in Atlanta, I definitely need it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anybody know Sarah milford Aug 12 Randy 1
News Training at Fort Stewart heard across Coastal E... (Mar '14) Aug 5 Retired Military 2
News Suit certified as class action (Mar '08) Aug 3 RealAttorney 13
News Miss Sophie: These vegetables need only a simpl... Aug 2 TivoliTrailRoad 1
Where can I get layed (Nov '16) Jul 29 Savannah Sessions 3
What percent of white women are with black men ... (Apr '13) Jul 29 Savannah Sessions 100
Shia Labeouf Jul 29 Savannah Sessions 2

Richmond Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Hill Mortgages