Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
When

Cleveland, GA

#20398 Jul 31, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>

So, I would say "you got nuthin."

Maybe he has 2 heads, Nubbinhead and NuthinHead.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#20399 Jul 31, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
To libel - anything that is defamatory or misrepresents damagingly.
I find being accused falsely of using the terms "jew lover, ni$$a lover, queers or child molesters" against those with whom I disagree to be highly insulting and defamatory.
Nope, once again you are mischaracterizing what I said to inflate your sense of outrage.

As you can plainly see you felt it simply incomprehensible that any would disagree with your position: Why do you want to be arguing over this topic, Are you sure you want to have this agrument, No one believes that you are having this argument.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
Now, you ask, "WHY do you want to be arguing over this topic?", as if to say anyone who does not agree with you must surely be in support of what you are against, so that we must all share in your fears and prejudices or we'll be labeled jew-lovers, ni$$er-lovers, queers or child molesters.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
It's a common tactic to disparage a group with incorrect statements, then accuse any who point out the fallacy of such statements to be defending the disparaged group, or be one of the group, of be a lover of the group. It's guilt by association since the original disparaging remarks are presented as truth and their truth is unquestionable so that any who question must be defending the indefensible.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#20400 Jul 31, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
Pardon me, "Where" for jumping in:
"In 1998 The APA issued a report claiming “that the ‘negative potential’ of adult sex with children was ‘overstated’ and that ‘the vast majority of both men and women reported no negative sexual effects from childhood sexual abuse experiences.”
http://www.greeleygazette.com/press/...
Nope, providing a link to another news article that mentions the same quote does not provide a link to the report that is the source of the quote.

Why do you blindly accept the quote without any interest in the context provided by the actual report.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#20401 Jul 31, 2013
Columbus Native wrote:
Looks like Syn And Angie's hemoroids are inflamed again today. Still pissed over romneys major defeat I guess? Well anyway todays another good day, no republican in the White House,and thankfully for atleast another three and one half years,no bowing and stooping to their rich masters,no gigantic tax breaks for the already bloated wealthy,and Snooping organizations like NSA have been exposed to the world and why of all places are they located in Hong Kong communist China? Who do these control freaks work for? gathering info on all the world? This is not a democrat nor republican issue but one of privacy for all of us. Off cource if bush was still in office you would'nt hear a sound from republicans.
Are you inflammed? Thanks for letting us know.
Still living on OLD NEWS, I see. Of course, there is NOTHING for you to live on in regard to Obama. lol
Glad you are looking forward to the next three years. The rest of us will sit back and laugh at you clueless wonders who screwed yourselves. Awesome. Did you hear that Obama wants to give tax breaks to big corporations? Yep! BUT, he doesn't want the tax payers to prosper from it. He wants to spend it.(Remember: Obama is looking out for the middle class. ROTFL)
As far as NSA, it IS a privacy issue. Problem is....it is happening on Obama's WATCH. Funny how you libs want to give him credit for killing bin Laden, but not for anything bad that happens on his watch. There's that 'ole double standard.*Laughing at YOU* tsk tsk, CN.
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#20402 Jul 31, 2013
Look at what this moron Pablo Alvarado(beaner) said about Rep. Trey Gowdy's immigration enforcement bill. He said "When Police enforce immigration laws, everyone is less safe" WTF!!!What he should have said is... If we allow the police to enforce the laws on ILLEGAL CRIMINAL ALIENS, we will all go to jail, because we're breaking the law. My question is... Why are only Americans held accountable to the law, by the police? I thought a healthy fear of the law is what kept order and prevented chaos. Why should only Americans have to obey the law or run the risk of their family being split up, by prison and police? They are no better than we are. They come over here and commit ID fraud, tax evasion and a whole host of other crimes. They are far from peaceful and are criminals. They should lock them up just the same, as any American, commiting the same offense. They are NO BETTER than we are, if fact, they are NOT as good as any American.(IMO)
http://www.wltx.com/news/story.aspx...
When

Cleveland, GA

#20403 Jul 31, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, providing a link to another news article that mentions the same quote does not provide a link to the report that is the source of the quote.
Why do you blindly accept the quote without any interest in the context provided by the actual report.

So Mr Nubbinhead, do you belong to the North American Man/Boy Love Association?
They endorsed the study.
While the APA no longer has the study on their site from being embarrassed by it, the following half link (you can take my word for it or look the rest up yourself) should put a nail in your coffin. But I don't expect you to play dead, especially if you do belong to the organization above.


"The paper was first published by the American Psychological Association (APA) in July, 1998."

"Shortly thereafter, the North American Man/Boy Love Association posted an approving review of the study on their website, furthering the impression that the piece was an endorsement of pedophilia."

"In response, the APA declared in a press statement that child sexual abuse is harmful and wrong, and that the study was in no way an endorsement of pedophilia."

Psychologist = eggheads who set around and play with themselves and others.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rind_et


OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#20404 Jul 31, 2013
Boehner and Obama are refusing to acknowledge these crimes I mentioned and this article mentions. He doesn't want to talk about it, because he and his rich buddies want amnesty. They want amnesty for illegal criminal aliens, because they make all the profits from these criminal's cheap labor. The American people should push for enforcement reform, and border security, and that's it. We shouldn't let Obama pass the Senate's amnesty bill and we shouldn't allow Boehner to continue to grant the amnesty they've enjoyed either, by doing nothing. Impeach Obama and Boehner today.
http://www.cis.org/mortensen/boehners-failure...
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#20405 Jul 31, 2013
When wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
So Mr Nubbinhead, do you belong to the North American Man/Boy Love Association?
They endorsed the study.
While the APA no longer has the study on their site from being embarrassed by it, the following half link (you can take my word for it or look the rest up yourself) should put a nail in your coffin. But I don't expect you to play dead, especially if you do belong to the organization above.
"The paper was first published by the American Psychological Association (APA) in July, 1998."
"Shortly thereafter, the North American Man/Boy Love Association posted an approving review of the study on their website, furthering the impression that the piece was an endorsement of pedophilia."
"In response, the APA declared in a press statement that child sexual abuse is harmful and wrong, and that the study was in no way an endorsement of pedophilia."
Psychologist = eggheads who set around and play with themselves and others.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rind_et
So let's see,
your post is a nail in my coffin because a report that has been touted as being from the APA was later refuted by the APA, and the original report is no longer available to see EXACTLY what it said, and your link leads to nothing. And for the record I've never endorsed pedophilia, but it's a well known fact that Right Wing Whackos consistently score low in comprehension.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#20406 Jul 31, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, providing a link to another news article that mentions the same quote does not provide a link to the report that is the source of the quote.
Why do you blindly accept the quote without any interest in the context provided by the actual report.
Because whether or not the quotes referenced were from the same report, they, in essence, say the same thing and the second was clearly linked. You are really grasping at straws here and it is pretty evident to anyone who has bothered to follow these posts.
When

Cleveland, GA

#20407 Jul 31, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
So let's see,
your post is a nail in my coffin because a report that has been touted as being from the APA was later refuted by the APA, and the original report is no longer available to see EXACTLY what it said, and your link leads to nothing. And for the record I've never endorsed pedophilia, but it's a well known fact that Right Wing Whackos consistently score low in comprehension.

So after all the babble you put out, you now say you don't endorse.
Glad you see it our way and now that you have.....

here's the link..

You'll see the APA was sucker punched by Rind and others.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rind_et_al._cont...
When

Cleveland, GA

#20408 Jul 31, 2013
OMTE wrote:
Boehner and Obama are refusing to acknowledge these crimes I mentioned and this article mentions. He doesn't want to talk about it, because he and his rich buddies want amnesty. They want amnesty for illegal criminal aliens, because they make all the profits from these criminal's cheap labor. The American people should push for enforcement reform, and border security, and that's it. We shouldn't let Obama pass the Senate's amnesty bill and we shouldn't allow Boehner to continue to grant the amnesty they've enjoyed either, by doing nothing. Impeach Obama and Boehner today.
http://www.cis.org/mortensen/boehners-failure...

All of them get big money from special interest, i.e. national Chamber of Commerce, big corporations, big time libroid billionaires.

Us little guys can only bi**h and vote.

I'm not voting for anyone presently in office from now on.
When

Cleveland, GA

#20410 Jul 31, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because whether or not the quotes referenced were from the same report, they, in essence, say the same thing and the second was clearly linked. You are really grasping at straws here and it is pretty evident to anyone who has bothered to follow these posts.

Evident to me, but he has posted he does not endorse pedophilia. That's the best we'll get out of him, other than he'll try to make some other argument about it.
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#20411 Jul 31, 2013
When wrote:
<quoted text>
All of them get big money from special interest, i.e. national Chamber of Commerce, big corporations, big time libroid billionaires.
Us little guys can only bi**h and vote.
I'm not voting for anyone presently in office from now on.
I doesn't matter who's in office, or how they vote. If law enforcement aren't allowed to do their job, by the Federal Government. Then nothing will ever change. All these rich Republicans that blame Obama for everything only enable Obama. They need to look in the mirror and realize Americans aren't stupid. That's why nobody wants to hear anything bad about Obama, because, we know they could stop illegal immigration, as well as, alot of other problems. If.... They would talk with their big business friends to stop hiring illegal criminal aliens and stop sending jobs overseas. If they did that, the rich Democrats would have no choice, but to follow their lead. We have no leaders in Washington willing to lead. It's all about profits. Period. On both sides of the isle. This is where the american people need to step in. We are what makes the USA the greatest country on Earth. Not them.
Correct me if I'm wrong somebody, but the numbers on the Dow exchange reflect profit and not jobs in America? Wouldn't the sending jobs overseas and bringing mexicans in the USA, all for cheap labor, boost profits? In return, boost the numbers on the Dow exchange? So that tells me, in my mind, that the higher the Dow jones exchange numbers rise, the fewer jobs for Americans there actually are, and more profits for the rich. If that's the case, then that right there, would show that Obama is the worst President in history. He needs and this inactive Congress needs, to be wiped from the history books. They are destroying this country. Impeach Obama, Boehner and arrest Harry Reid today. Please pray for America. I approve this message. ;)
Inquiring mind

Dahlonega, GA

#20412 Jul 31, 2013
Informed Opinion

Fort Myers, FL

#20413 Jul 31, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>YOU voted for Obama TWICE.'nuff said.
I know, like serial killers who cannot control their compulsions blame the police for not catching them sooner,

Right Wing Wackos knows their policies destroy America, and want to blame us Normal Americans for not stopping them.

Thanks to you Right Wing Wackos, I had no choice.

It was either vote for Obama , a Right Winger with a brain, or vote for McCain, a clueless Right Wing Wacko or Romney, an evil Right Wing Wacko.

As a registered Republican, I dream of the day we throw the Right Wing Wackos aside, and nominate a Normal American.

OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#20414 Jul 31, 2013
Columbus Native wrote:
Looks like Syn And Angie's hemoroids are inflamed again today. Still pissed over romneys major defeat I guess? Well anyway todays another good day, no republican in the White House,and thankfully for atleast another three and one half years,no bowing and stooping to their rich masters,no gigantic tax breaks for the already bloated wealthy,and Snooping organizations like NSA have been exposed to the world and why of all places are they located in Hong Kong communist China? Who do these control freaks work for? gathering info on all the world? This is not a democrat nor republican issue but one of privacy for all of us. Off cource if bush was still in office you would'nt hear a sound from republicans.
Your misplaced rage towards Republicans, because of that criminal Bush, is only taking the spotlight off of his evil twin, Obama. Try to focus on what's going on now. All these laws, that Bush put into effect, that were against our rights and freedoms. Obama has continued and even took them even farther to the extreme. He now wants to give crimnals, from another country amnesty, to continue to breakk our laws worse. While we are put in prison for the same offenses. I was hoping he'd put a end to the mexican drug cartels, by legalizing marijuana. Instead, he uped marijuana to a Scedule 1 narcotic, the same class that Heroin is in. Scedule 1 narcotics are reserved for drugs that have no proven or documented medical use. WTF? They control this, by the FDA. I wonder does Obama know that hundreds of doctors prescribe it everyday in this country? Of course he does. If he loves black americans so much. Then why is stiffening the penalty, for a crime. That has been proven, to target young black males more than anybody? He did this so Americans would get longer sentences, to discourage them from cutting into his buudies(Congress and the mexican drug cartel) profits. The CIA, DEA, and other government bodies make billion every year, off the sell of narcotics, and the imprisonment of Americans that sell it. The illegal drug trade for them, will stop, if the border is secure. That is why Boehner is stalling, by working on little bills, that the President will never even look at. While the President is making the most unharmful drugs, that fuel his buddies profits, more illegal, for only Americans. They are in this together. The only way to ever make Bush Pay for his crimes, is to start by, holding the current Admistration accountable.(IMO) They will all turn on each other then and bring each other down.(IMO) Remember, Obama is the one spyin on your phone records and Email, because he wants to lockup American citizens, and replace them with illegal criminal aliens. He wants us to work for free, on a chaingang. Ya know?
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#20415 Jul 31, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, like serial killers who cannot control their compulsions blame the police for not catching them sooner,
Right Wing Wackos knows their policies destroy America, and want to blame us Normal Americans for not stopping them.
Thanks to you Right Wing Wackos, I had no choice.
It was either vote for Obama , a Right Winger with a brain, or vote for McCain, a clueless Right Wing Wacko or Romney, an evil Right Wing Wacko.
As a registered Republican, I dream of the day we throw the Right Wing Wackos aside, and nominate a Normal American.
If me, and alot Americans wouldn't have voted for him, because he was black, and could give good speeches, and were more interested in the greater good of this Country. We would have pushed for Ron Paul for President. I didn't, because I thought it was time we had a black president. I thought he could end racism and lead us to real change and equality. Instead, he looks at americans, both black and whites, as infidels to his religion, In our own country. He wants to convert, replace, or imprison us and turn this into a Islamic nation. I think Obama is scary smart and if he was on our side, we would have seen change, that poor Americans, so desparately needed. It's heartbreaking to know he is the enemy and a real cracka at heart. It is to me anyway. Impeach Obama today.
Informed Opinion

Fort Myers, FL

#20416 Jul 31, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>To libel - anything that is defamatory or misrepresents damagingly.
I find being accused falsely of using the terms "jew lover, ni$$a lover, queers or child molesters" against those with whom I disagree to be highly insulting and defamatory.

And I continue to tell you to prove it by any postings I have ever made - you continue to not do so - because you can't. So you are once again proved to be a liar. I am not responsible for what others write - so this weak attempt to somehow justify your false accusations is just as hollow as your initial attempt.

But continue proving the point that when you lose an argument you go straight for the ad hominem attacks. You just continue to undercut any shred of credibility some may have still granted you, so go for it.
Let me be the peace maker here.

As required, we'll turn the other cheek, love our enemy, and forgive others who trespass against us.

But I have to ask, I'm confused, is your complaint she accused you of "using" the terms, or accused you of "being" the terms.

If the complaint is the former, that's really not worth much outrage. If its the latter, you're still a saint compared with what I've been accused of here on TOPIX.

But hey, go with it if it makes you happy. Like 'Ol Rushbo says, "Outrage is always entertaining."
Informed Opinion

United States

#20417 Jul 31, 2013
When wrote:
<quoted text>He's definitely making every effort to destigmatize it, he's nearly at the point of advocating it. Maybe he'll come out of the closet yet and bring his loony tunes IO with him.
I know it's politically incorrect,

but if one of my good-looking female high school teachers enticed me to engage in sexual activity with her, and gave me great grades too, I sure wouldn't have complained.

But hey... Maybe I am just still a 90's kind of guy.
Informed Opinion

Fort Myers, FL

#20418 Jul 31, 2013
When wrote:
<quoted text>As have you, but who am I to lecture to an ahole.
Better said, with your track record of Right Wing Wacko lunacy, who are you to lecture to anyone, anytime, anywhere, about anything ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Car discovered in Coffee Co. creek Wed Just here for fun 7
New Icons Desmond Hunter & 'Slave Avenger' (Aug '08) Tue F all yall 5
Chad holtzclaw Aug 23 DontMethWithMe 3
Sweet William and the Stereos (Aug '11) Aug 17 bboykin 7
Del Anderson Contractor, Just Say No (Aug '11) Aug 14 clubber 2
News Opinion: Crime in Savannah: What's the answer? Aug 12 Jpac104 1
Review: Howard's Auto Broker Aug 3 Topp_lee 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Hill Mortgages