Oh, my. Where to begin....<quoted text>
- announces that his union efforts have resulted in a reasonably nice lifestyle;
- who encourages those less fortunate to engage in union building to also obtain decent lifestyles for them and their children; and
- criticizes scabs who want to enjoy the wages and benefits resulting from the efforts of others;
is not a hypocrite.
1. According to your bragging, you live MUCH MORE than a reasonably nice lifestyle. You've bored us with all of your trappings several times.( Sort of shows a lack of class, imo.)
2. One doesn't need to belong to a bullying union to EARN a "reasonably nice" lifestyle. It's a more admirable lifestyle that is obtained by a LACK of bullying and violence.
3. Scabs. How nice. Those who work HARDER than a spoiled union thug get called names. Non-union workers don't ride on a union thug's coattails at all. They work for less. For you to even THINK their wages and benefits result from your bullying is laughable. They think for themselves. They earn less, yes, but they don't have someone else telling them how to think, who they can associate with and whom they can vote for.
Yes. YOU and those like you are hypocrites.