Informed Opinion

Fort Myers, FL

#19993 Jul 27, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, you can see through IO just like a super clean plate glass window.
Thanks.

When an author is honest and uses facts to support his argument, that's the goal.

By the way..

Please note the documentation again provided for those who rode the short bus, and didn't know their history.

But hey... Maybe the entire world hit it wrong and the Bush deficits never occurred,

and the Saudi Ambassdor, the pilots, the FBI, and the passengers all suffered from mass hallucination when they think the White House, and the FBI spirited the terrorists families safely out if American jurisdiction.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#19994 Jul 27, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Please identify three Obama policies that differs from Republican policy that is so "disastrous". If you can.
Obamacare, Immigration "reform" - amnesty, his slavish pandering to unions - Next.

But his union buddies are getting ticked about Obamacare. Oops.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#19995 Jul 27, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you can see through IO just like a super clean plate glass window.
IO is the craziest person I have ever come across on any forum, anywhere. He is so obssessed with Bush, that he doesn't care if Obama destroys our country. He is only interested in letting the world know what Bush did. He doesn't care that is all he's got to defend that muslim trash in the White House. I've never seen anything like it in my life. I've agreed with him several times about Bush, only to be labeled a RWW, when I try and get him to see the things Obama is doing, are just as bad and in my opinion worse. I know and alot of people know what Bush did wrong. I don't understand the constant repeating of the same thing over and over again. Do you think he wants our country to fall? Do you think that he believes that because of the mistakes made by Bush, that Obama has a free pass to do anything he wants, against the will of the people? I just don't understand his point at all. It's impossible to even get a straight answer out of him, ever. I have grown to really dislike him and I wish he'd just get off of here if he can't even have a normal conversation with anyone. He's really pathetic and annoying.(IMO)

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#19996 Jul 27, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks.
When an author is honest and uses facts to support his argument, that's the goal.
By the way..
Please note the documentation again provided for those who rode the short bus, and didn't know their history.
But hey... Maybe the entire world hit it wrong and the Bush deficits never occurred,
and the Saudi Ambassdor, the pilots, the FBI, and the passengers all suffered from mass hallucination when they think the White House, and the FBI spirited the terrorists families safely out if American jurisdiction.
Very clever IO. You and anyone else that reads your posts knows that wasn't what I meant.

Douglasville, GA

#19997 Jul 27, 2013
Now the government is going to have blimps floating over our heads. This is to protect us from incoming missiles. At least that is what the government says.
As far as I know the U.S. has only one anti-missile site and that is in Alaska. I think another is proposed in California.
So just what is going to shot these incoming missiles down? Are there secret anti- missile bases hidden all over the U.S. that we don't know about? Could it be if they don't exist then perhaps these blimps are going to be used to watch us? Just another question.

http://www.nationaljournal.com/nationalsecuri...
Informed Opinion

Fort Myers, FL

#19998 Jul 27, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>Surprise, surprise, you are missing the key points in the very quotations you gave. The family members were "driven or flown UNDER FBI SUPERVISION" yes, supervised AND QUESTIONED and allowed to

"As thousands of Americans collapsing towers in New York registered the week with a series of public appearances to position - this was a fail, sorry.
Nice try.

Do they routinely do frontal lobotomies on Right Wing Planet, or are you actually so insipidly ignorant as to believe your own post.

I say... Right Wing Wacko Bush arranged to fly the family of the terrorists safely out of American air space.

You say .. Your a liar !!!

I post the portions of the interview with the Saudi ambassador who confirms that RWW Bush did just that.
and
I also post the interview with one of the participants who worked with the FBI, the White House, and local police, to do just that.

You see, on Planet Earth that means you owe me an apology because I made you eat your words.

You look foolish and uninformed.

Worse, you look ignorant because after all this time you still haven't grasped that everything fact I post is documented.

Now stop appearing more foolish than you need to be, and just accept your error, apologize and move on.

I won't even mention having forced the facts about Right Wing Wacko Bush's deficit down your throat - that must have hurt.

And I won't bother prove the silliness of attacking the facts that the last two Right Wing Wacko Presidents respectively tripled, and doubled the deficit.

Oh, we are all so impressed the ambassador spoke in such loving terms about bin Ladens close friend and business partners, Bush and Cheney, who had just protected the family of the terrorists who blew up the WTC

- how surprising that he would suck up to them.

- by the way, does that mean the RWWs will stop accusing Obama of being Muslim since even the Saudi ambassador proves the love affair between Muslims and RWW Bush ?

Of course the ambassador failed to mention that 15 of the 19 hijackers were Saudis or using passports provided by the Saudis, that the terrorists had trained in Saudi Arabia, that Saudi money had financed the terrorists and blowing up the WTC, and that the terrorist in charge of blowing up the WTC was a member of the Saudi Family Dictatorship.

He probably had just explained to his lapdogs Bush and Cheney they needed to punish the terrorists by invading .... Barbados, Sweden, er... I got it .. Iraq.

Douglasville, GA

#20000 Jul 27, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>IO is the craziest person I have ever come across on any forum, anywhere. He is so obssessed with Bush, that he doesn't care if Obama destroys our country. He is only interested in letting the world know what Bush did. He doesn't care that is all he's got to defend that muslim trash in the White House. I've never seen anything like it in my life. I've agreed with him several times about Bush, only to be labeled a RWW, when I try and get him to see the things Obama is doing, are just as bad and in my opinion worse. I know and alot of people know what Bush did wrong. I don't understand the constant repeating of the same thing over and over again. Do you think he wants our country to fall? Do you think that he believes that because of the mistakes made by Bush, that Obama has a free pass to do anything he wants, against the will of the people? I just don't understand his point at all. It's impossible to even get a straight answer out of him, ever. I have grown to really dislike him and I wish he'd just get off of here if he can't even have a normal conversation with anyone. He's really pathetic and annoying.(IMO)
Now you have really caught on.

Douglasville, GA

#20001 Jul 27, 2013
I don't know about you but Chris Christie is beginning to sound more and more like a Democrat.

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/07/chris-c...

Douglasville, GA

#20002 Jul 27, 2013
I should have finished the sentence with "to me".
danger zone

Sylacauga, AL

#20003 Jul 27, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
My guess is there isn't much if anything the Russians didn't already know about the NSA. What I hear is that the NSA has thousands of employees as well as private contractors that work on the data collection and spying. Between a spy here and there and Chinese computer hacking my guess is that the only people that didn't know what was going on was Americans.
Besides Snowden hasn't said anything that I haven't already read here and there over the last years. If you haven't heard any of this then you just haven't kept up.
So far as I know he just told the American public things which they should have already known but didn't. It is possible that he did actually give some real secrets away to another country, but I don't know that.
None of us know "that", you don't & I don't & more than likely the public will NEVER know.... I assure you, I keep up. If my posts bore you & you've read it all before, feel free to scroll on by, Dave. If you can tolerate IO's repetitive nonsense, why be bothered about my Snowden posts? Let's be clear, I'm not your enemy, but certainly not a friend, neither. We frequent the same political forum & that's about it. Now, you have a great Saturday.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#20004 Jul 27, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
I don't know about you but Chris Christie is beginning to sound more and more like a Democrat.
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/07/chris-c...
Even he hates Obamacare. That should tell us something.
danger zone

Sylacauga, AL

#20005 Jul 27, 2013
bothered by.... yeah, that sounds better. ^^

Douglasville, GA

#20006 Jul 27, 2013
danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
None of us know "that", you don't & I don't & more than likely the public will NEVER know.... I assure you, I keep up. If my posts bore you & you've read it all before, feel free to scroll on by, Dave. If you can tolerate IO's repetitive nonsense, why be bothered about my Snowden posts? Let's be clear, I'm not your enemy, but certainly not a friend, neither. We frequent the same political forum & that's about it. Now, you have a great Saturday.
My you have a chip on your shoulder. I don't know why. If you will take time to reread my reply to your post you will not find any animosity toward you or your post. Actually I thought your post was interesting or I would not have replied to it. I was just simply giving you my point of view on the Snowden subject.
danger zone

Sylacauga, AL

#20007 Jul 27, 2013
@Dave,
Did I sound harsh? I beg your pardon, indeed you did reply to my post. I guess you confused me by saying, "if YOU haven't heard any of this then YOU haven't kept up". Maybe you shouldve substituted "people" or "public" for the word "you". I'm not an overly sensitive person & have no chip on my shoulder, otherwise. It was a complete honest misunderstanding. Thank you for saying you enjoy my posts as I have always enjoyed yours. That reply threw me back, sorry.
danger zone

Sylacauga, AL

#20008 Jul 27, 2013
^^ otherwise, I couldn't possibly enjoy this forum as much as I do.
Please forgive me.
Where

Cleveland, GA

#20009 Jul 27, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It could be some type of scalar which produces ELF, extreme low frequencies. If you don't know anything about it, please refrain from trying to be cute by ridiculing me, as you will be showing your ignorance. Just get on the web and go to HAARP. BTW there is an official HAARP web site,which shows one site in Alaska.

And why do you assume that post was directed at you?

Douglasville, GA

#20010 Jul 27, 2013
danger zone wrote:
^^ otherwise, I couldn't possibly enjoy this forum as much as I do.
Please forgive me.
Sorry, When I get to writing sometimes I forget that it is You and not the public that I am writing to. I did use the word you and should have chosen my words more carefully. If you notice I do make errors and I am always having to post on one of my post to correct it. My Wife is always saying "that's what you said", and I am always saying, "but that"s not what I meant". I kind of think it is a man thing.
Hope you get my drift.

Douglasville, GA

#20011 Jul 27, 2013
Where wrote:
<quoted text>
And why do you assume that post was directed at you?
I didn't, and if I intruded, sorry. I read it on the net and found it extremely interesting. Most posters never really post anything that interesting.
Where

Cleveland, GA

#20012 Jul 27, 2013
Adding to the total size of Gross debt...

Ronald Reagan $2.9 trillion 8 years
George H.W. Bush $4 trillion 4 years
Bill Clinton $5.6 trillion 8 years
George W. Bush $10.6 trillion 8 years
Barack Obama $16.4 trillion 4 years

So Bush Sr added 1 trillion in 4 years.

Clinton added 1.6 trillion in 8 years.

Bush II added 5 trillion in 8 years.

Obama has added 6 trillion in 4 years and counting.

We see who has added to the Gross debt and Obama looks like he is going to top everyone with the Fed reserve adding an additional 1 trillion every year.
Where

Cleveland, GA

#20013 Jul 27, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't, and if I intruded, sorry. I read it on the net and found it extremely interesting. Most posters never really post anything that interesting.

I never feel intruded upon as this is a public forum and I take nothing personal. Although I do wonder why you feel I was ridiculing you since the post was not directed toward anyone except IO.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Biking In Savannah,Georgia (Jul '13) Oct 16 Sam Smart 10
Looking for missing uncle. Oct 10 FOUND ON MISSING ... 2
Review: Magic Puppet Oct 3 STL 1
Paula Deen cooks up new online network Sep 27 FearDevil 1
Pain medicine... need it? (Sep '13) Sep 24 bojangles13 19
Teen Challenge Exposed! (Jul '07) Sep 22 greg 146
Protests continue in West Savannah in wake of o... Sep 21 another black cop 3
Richmond Hill Dating
Find my Match

Richmond Hill Jobs