Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Informed Opinion

United States

#19553 Jul 24, 2013
Why wrote:
<quoted text>It's people like IO who lend approval to perversion that brings it to the forefront as acceptable behavior.
Thanks for allowing me not to be one of the Christian Taliban Right Wing Wackos who could not care less about morality.

It's Christian Taliban Right Wing Wackos who frequent airport men's rooms "servicing" their constituents, when not pretending they can lecture us on morality;

It's Christian Taliban Right Wing Wackos who cheat on their 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th wives, when not pretending they can lecture us on morality;

It's Christian Taliban Right Wing Wackos who spend the family money on hookers, when not pretending they can lecture us on morality.

Yep, kill 5,000 American troops for personal gain, kill a few hundred thousand innocent civilians,
and spend $6,000,000,000,000.00 on illegal wars, and Right Wing Wackos proclaim "You're our hero !";

War crimes, killing, torturing, and adultery, hiring prostitutes, that's just Right Wing Wackos having fun,

But two consenting adults send an"naughty" picture to one another - now that's deplorable.

Whew !!!

That was a close one.

Thanks for proving I'm not one of you.

jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#19554 Jul 24, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for allowing me not to be one of the Christian Taliban Right Wing Wackos who could not care less about morality.
It's Christian Taliban Right Wing Wackos who frequent airport men's rooms "servicing" their constituents, when not pretending they can lecture us on morality;
It's Christian Taliban Right Wing Wackos who cheat on their 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th wives, when not pretending they can lecture us on morality;
It's Christian Taliban Right Wing Wackos who spend the family money on hookers, when not pretending they can lecture us on morality.
Yep, kill 5,000 American troops for personal gain, kill a few hundred thousand innocent civilians,
and spend $6,000,000,000,000.00 on illegal wars, and Right Wing Wackos proclaim "You're our hero !";
War crimes, killing, torturing, and adultery, hiring prostitutes, that's just Right Wing Wackos having fun,
But two consenting adults send an"naughty" picture to one another - now that's deplorable.
Whew !!!
That was a close one.
wat! there's rww's doin' dat stuff, too. My virgin ears!
Informed Opinion

United States

#19555 Jul 24, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>You must be a devil worshiper too. This Pelosi demon, believes that you should be able to carry a baby the full term and then kill it in the delivery room. You are one sick individual and so is she. You both will burn for eternity in hell.
Ah ... America in 2013, a repeat of Germany in 1938.

In 2013, Eichmann, Goebels, Himmler, and the gang would feel right at home in the American South with the Right Wing Christian Taliban.

Hitler wrote:
... I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator.

... I am fighting for the work of the Lord.."

In his book, Mein Camps, Hitler reveals himself as a fanatical believer in God and country.

Sound familiar ?

Your God says my daughter can't have an abortion.

My God says your daughter has to have an abortion.

What if my God wins ?

You'll surely bring your daughter to the government offices for the procedure won't you ?

God demands it.
Informed Opinion

United States

#19556 Jul 24, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>Hwy, Puddin' Head,
Tell us all you know about Venn Diagrams and Pie Charts, more numeric concepts expressed without numeric expressions.

majority
Noun
The greater number: "in the majority of cases"; "a majority decision".
The number by which votes for one candidate in an election are more than those for all other candidates combined.

minority
Noun
The smaller number or part, esp. a number that is less than half the whole number.
The number of votes cast for or by the smaller party in a legislative assembly.

extreme
adjective
of a character or kind farthest removed from the ordinary or average: extreme measures.
utmost or exceedingly great in degree: extreme joy.
farthest from the center or middle; outermost; endmost: the extreme limits of a town.
farthest, utmost, or very far in any direction: an object at the extreme point of vision.
exceeding the bounds of moderation: extreme fashions.
It's entertaining when circumstances are more complex and inter-related than our Simple Right Wing friends can comprehend with their limited intellectual capabilities.

The problem is those circumstances exist almost all the time.
Informed Opinion

United States

#19557 Jul 24, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>You have such an air of unbelievable superiority and arrogance. My guess you are from the U.K.
If he acts superior to the Right Wing Wackos posting on TOPIX, it's probably because he is.

But then, he'd have to be, wouldn't he.

It's not like he has an alternative.
Informed Opinion

United States

#19558 Jul 24, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>Just keep in mind that almost all terrorist are Muslims. How is that for being simple.
Odd,

According to the FBI, the vast majority of terrorists acts are committed by Right Wing Christian Zealots.

But, hey... thats just one of those pesky facts that interferes with fomenting hatred and fear ...
Never mind.
Where

Cleveland, GA

#19559 Jul 24, 2013
Goofy Obama in his speech today...
"Obama: "We Will Find An Ocean Of Tomorrows, We Will Find A Sky Of Tomorrows"
And libroids drool and faint over his words..
Hope and change is now "ocean and sky of tomorrows."
An ocean of debt and a sky of darkness.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#19560 Jul 24, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
In 2013, Eichmann, Goebels, Himmler, and the gang would feel right at home in the American South with the Right Wing Christian Taliban.
Hitler wrote:
... I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator.
In his book, Mein Camps, Hitler reveals himself as a fanatical believer in God and country.
Sound familiar ?
What if my God wins ?
You'll surely bring your daughter to the government offices for the procedure won't you ?
God demands it.
great points( but it is "mein kamp"(I think), Hitler wanted to create the "master race", and abortion and euthanasia were completely within bounds, to him.
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#19561 Jul 24, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Hitler wrote:
Sound familiar ?
What if my God wins ?
God demands it.
WTF are you talking about devil worshiper?
Informed Opinion

United States

#19562 Jul 24, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>It was also a judgement to the people that he sent pictures of his junk to.
This man could easily be blackmailed if put in public office. What would he do to keep new news of other or new things that he has done quiet? If I was a New York voter I would have every right to judge him before I vote. Do you just go to the polls and close your eyes and push on the touch screen when voting? No, You use your best judgement of whom to vote for. That means that you just judged someone. Thanks for playing.
Will Right Wingers ever grow up ?

Will Right Wingers ever be consistent !

Lets see..

Right Wing Wacko Larry Craig can give B.J.s in the airport men's room - he's not subject to blackmail.

Right Wing Wacko Sanford can fly to South America to have an adulterous affair - he's not subject to blackmail.

Right Wing Wacko Gingrich can cheat on his wife battling cancer, and his other wives too - he's not subject to blackmail.

Right Wing Wacko Ensign can commit adultery with his best friend's wife, and pay her off to keep quiet - he's not subject to blackmail.

Right Wing Wacko Vitter can hire hookers so frequently he has frequent flier points from the whore house - he's not subject to blackmail.

Vitter sends pictures of himself to a willing and consenting adult - oh my God - he's subject to blackmail.

Maybe Right Wingers aren't so worries about Weiner being subject to blackmail as they pretend.
Informed Opinion

United States

#19563 Jul 24, 2013
can you wrote:
<quoted text>Could the simple answer be because all of the United States nation building and the desire to protect our interests,a code word for OIL is in Muslim Countries???

Just can't see the forest for the trees can you.
A simple answer,

and simply wrong.

What a surprise.
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#19564 Jul 24, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Whew !!!
That was a close one.
You and them POS muslims are the only Taliban in this world. You devil worshiping punk. Obama is that you?
Informed Opinion

United States

#19565 Jul 24, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
Take a look at this all you ObamaCare lovers.
Another Insurance company pulls out of S.C. You might read the article and learn something.

http://www.wltx.com/news/article/243131/2/Maj...
Great.

I hope they go bankrupt.

People in South Carolina can now buy insurance cheaper and better through the government plans.

Ooh-Rah !!!
Informed Opinion

United States

#19566 Jul 24, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>great points( but it is "mein kamp"(I think), Hitler wanted to create the "master race", and abortion and euthanasia were completely within bounds, to him.
His God called upon him to use the government to do what he said his God demanded.

Right Wing Wackos' God calls upon them to use the government to do what they say their God demands.

Wouldn't it be a hoot if President Keith Ellison's God called upon him to use the government to do what he says his God demands ?

Hey.. Good for the goose...
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#19568 Jul 24, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
His God called upon him to use the government to do what he said his God demanded.
Right Wing Wackos' God calls upon them to use the government to do what they say their God demands.
Wouldn't it be a hoot if President Keith Ellison's God called upon him to use the government to do what he says his God demands ?
agreed, funny, and brilliant!
Informed Opinion

United States

#19569 Jul 24, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>You and them POS muslims are the only Taliban in this world. You devil worshiping punk. Obama is that you?
Hey... The guys from the airport men's room called, they're all stressed out and need more Right Wing Wackos to relieve their stress.

They say the Wackos can preach to them all you want - as long as they do what Right Wing Wacko do best,

Don't worry, if your Right Wing Wacko buddies are caught on their knees by the cops, they can just blame Obama and those leeeeeeeeberals.

OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#19570 Jul 24, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
You do worship the devil. Don't you? Or do you worship that Fake A$$ Punk muhammad? Is that why you are so mad and hate Christian, because you know your whole religion is fake? That's probably it. Ain't it?
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#19571 Jul 24, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey... The guys from the airport men's room called, they're all stressed out and need more Right Wing Wackos to relieve their stress.
They say the Wackos can preach to them all you want - as long as they do what Right Wing Wacko do best,
Don't worry, if your Right Wing Wacko buddies are caught on their knees by the cops, they can just blame Obama and those leeeeeeeeberals.
Your like a little child, that has nothing, but corny stupid played out jokes. You and Obama are pathetic.
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#19572 Jul 24, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey punk, you never did say why these mexicans were crying. LoL. ;)

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#19573 Jul 24, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Good point about 'acceptable behavior', you know that I respect your opinions so would you please point out some of the current conservative republicans that display that? I realize that you have all turned cannibalistic on McCain, Bush, and Romney. Who is the next 'great white hope'?
I keep telling you that I am not a Republican, and was never for the people that you mentioned in your above statement. I can't really say as I don't keep up with all the Republican establishment. Give me awhile and I will look around and see what I can come up with.
Oh you also missed Rubio. I know that much. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
labor day weekend Sep 1 fg 1
Georgia Businesses Hiring Illegal Aliens Aug 31 Criminal Reporter 1
News Car discovered in Coffee Co. creek Aug 26 Just here for fun 7
New Icons Desmond Hunter & 'Slave Avenger' (Aug '08) Aug 25 F all yall 5
Chad holtzclaw Aug 23 DontMethWithMe 3
Sweet William and the Stereos (Aug '11) Aug 17 bboykin 7
Del Anderson Contractor, Just Say No (Aug '11) Aug 14 clubber 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Hill Mortgages