Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#17934 Jul 12, 2013
Who wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
And I'm still asking myself why I'm responding to that BS by Oh my using the Huff-huff-and puff website.
Huffington Post comes with The Synergy Seal of Approval.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#17936 Jul 12, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
It is going to be a total bust. But we must beware of Obama and the Congress putting in a single payer system that they will promise will save us.
All those on Medicare have been doomed for the last 40+ years, beware the sky has fallen.

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#17937 Jul 12, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
It really doesn't matter who else publishes at World Nut Daily, the question in this particular case is who published this article and are they to be considered a realiable source.
..........
LIBYAN OFFICIAL TIES MORSI TO BENGHAZI ATTACK
Egypt's recently deposed leader named in letter from security chief
Published: 07-11-2013
by JEROME R. CORSI
http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/libyan-official-ti...
==========
MMFA investigates: Who is Jerome Corsi, co-author of Swift Boat Vets attack book?
Research August 6, 2004 6:20 PM EDT ››› DUNCAN BLACK
http://mediamatters.org/research/2004/08/06/m...
.....
Media Matters search return for Jerome Corsi
http://mediamatters.org/search/index...
If you don't like Media Matters, here's a site that comes with Aggie23's seal of approval...
Corsi’s Dull Hatchet
Jerome Corsi's "The Obama Nation" is a mishmash of unsupported conjecture, half-truths, logical fallacies and outright falsehoods.
Posted on September 15, 2008
http://www.factcheck.org/2008/09/corsis-dull-...
Despite its place near the top of The New York Times’ nonfiction bestseller list, where it has been riding high for the past six weeks, Jerome Corsi’s "The Obama Nation" is not a reliable source of facts about Obama. Corsi cites opinion columns and unsourced, anonymous blogs as if they were evidence of factual claims. Where he does cite legitimate news sources, he frequently distorts the facts. In some cases, Corsi simply ignores readily accessible information when it conflicts with his arguments. Among the errors we found:
Corsi claims that Obama "could claim to be a citizen of Kenya as well as of the United States." But the Kenyan Constitution specifically prohibits dual citizenship.
Corsi falsely states that Obama, who has admitted to drug use as a teenager, "has yet to answer" questions about whether he stopped using drugs. In fact, Obama has answered that question twice, including once in the autobiography that Corsi reviews in his book.
Corsi relies on claims from one of Obama’s "closest" childhood friends to "prove" that Obama once was a practicing Muslim, without revealing that the witness later said he couldn’t be certain about his claims and confessed to knowing Obama for only a few months.
Corsi claims that despite Obama’s "rhetorically uplifting" speeches, the candidate has never detailed any specific plans. In fact, Obama’s Web site is full of detailed policy proposals.
Proposals, do not equal actions, or results.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#17938 Jul 12, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
Proposals, do not equal actions, or results.
Neither your response, or the fact that it is off topic and unrelated, is not surprizing. Maybe you're just passing sour grapes cause your actions in PA didn't bear the results you anticipated.

http://www.factcheck.org/2008/09/corsis-dull-...
Corsi claims that despite Obama’s "rhetorically uplifting" speeches, the candidate has never detailed any specific plans. In fact, Obama’s Web site is full of detailed policy proposals.

plan
noun

1. A scheme, program, or method worked out beforehand for the accomplishment of an objective: a plan of attack.
2. A proposed or tentative project or course of action: had no plans for the evening.
3. A systematic arrangement of elements or important parts; a configuration or outline: a seating plan; the plan of a story.
4. A drawing or diagram made to scale showing the structure or arrangement of something.
5. In perspective rendering, one of several imaginary planes perpendicular to the line of vision between the viewer and the object being depicted.
6. A program or policy stipulating a service or benefit: a pension plan.
Who

Broken Arrow, OK

#17939 Jul 12, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Huffington Post comes with The Synergy Seal of Approval.

Even some conservatives get it wrong "once in a blue moon."
Can't be said for the libs.
Who

Broken Arrow, OK

#17940 Jul 12, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither your response, or the fact that it is off topic and unrelated, is not surprizing. Maybe you're just passing sour grapes cause your actions in PA didn't bear the results you anticipated.
http://www.factcheck.org/2008/09/corsis-dull-...
Corsi claims that despite Obama’s "rhetorically uplifting" speeches, the candidate has never detailed any specific plans. In fact, Obama’s Web site is full of detailed policy proposals.
plan
noun
1. A scheme, program, or method worked out beforehand for the accomplishment of an objective: a plan of attack.
2. A proposed or tentative project or course of action: had no plans for the evening.
3. A systematic arrangement of elements or important parts; a configuration or outline: a seating plan; the plan of a story.
4. A drawing or diagram made to scale showing the structure or arrangement of something.
5. In perspective rendering, one of several imaginary planes perpendicular to the line of vision between the viewer and the object being depicted.
6. A program or policy stipulating a service or benefit: a pension plan.

So now you're a book critic?? ROFL.

Maybe you should stick to the kiddie books, examine Pooh Bear to expose his conservatives leanings.


Informed Opinion

Sunapee, NH

#17941 Jul 12, 2013
Who wrote:
<quoted text>Not as simple as you make it and not so simple even you can understand.

Fact is even Obama doesn't understand it, those who are trying to administer it don't understand it, the insurance companies don't understand it, and the public in general don't understand it.

All your post regarding Obamacare shows you don't know what it's going to cost, how it's going to affect those without insurance, how it's going to affect those with insurance, how it's going to affect tax revenue, and how it's going to affect the federal and State budgets.

In fact, you are like Pelosi WHO said "we don't know what's in it but we/re going to pass it."
And now that it has passed they still don't know what's in it, how to implement it, what the affect on the budget will be and how much taxes will need to be RAISED to fully implement it.

You believe your taxes will go down if those lazy sorry people buy Obamacare. You believe it is going to reduce medical care when those lazy sorry people buy Obamacare. You believe people will become healthier when those lazy sorry people buy Obamacare.

A lot of those lazy sorry people will not pay the high premiums and a lot of those lazy sorry people don't have the extra money to pay the premiums.

The pie in the sky called Obamacare is just a mirage, full of dung just waiting to drop on the American people.
Please, this post is not directed at you - it's directed to those Right Wingers who are giving "Conservatives" a bad name.

So what ?

Really - So what ?

My friends, neighbors, employees, and business partners are soooooo tired of supporting everyone else who enjoys free or subsidized healthcare.

We pay for everyone else to get government Medicare, government Part D, government V.A. Medical Care, government Tri-Care, and government Medicaid;
and
then we pay for freeloading deadbeats who don't qualify for the government provided hospital and medical care to get free hospital and medical care at the E.R., the hospital, and at clinics.

Can't afford insurance ?

Get off your lazy ass and get a second, third or fourth job. The rest of us do.

Or start a union and demand medical benefits, or lobby your Right Wing Wacko politicians to force a living wage in America, or just stop whining that it costs money to buy insurance.

Besides the God of Capitalism always provides the lowest prices for consumers - so we know that insurance will always be affordable to everyone- don't we ? If you disagree - or we'll label you a socialist commie.

Hey.. That's a Right Wing "Conservative" position about every other social issue.

My God, suddenly, when it comes to medical insurance - all these supposed Right Wing "Conservatives" are a bunch of bleeding heart, whiny, "it ain't fair" leeeeeeeberal "do-gooders", who want to force us responsible hard-working Americans to carry their sorry asses up the hill.

These apologists for freeloading deadbeats at the same people who have heart attacks when lady uses good stamps to buy her kid a Hershey bar.

Which is it ? Please Right Wingers - make up your mind.

And Right Wingers - stop whining.

After telling us capitalism won't provide medical insurance that people an afford - Right Wingers bitch because the government tries to set up "trusts" to provide insurance that is affordable - then they bitch the "socialists" are providing a service the capitalist can't provide.

Damn... As my Grandad used to say " they'd bitch if you hung 'em with a new rope."

Please God will someone please make Right Wingers have a consistent position on anything ?

or

Maybe... Like usual, Right Wingers are all for self-sufficiency and personal responsibility - just not their own.

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#17942 Jul 12, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither your response, or the fact that it is off topic and unrelated, is not surprizing. Maybe you're just passing sour grapes cause your actions in PA didn't bear the results you anticipated.
http://www.factcheck.org/2008/09/corsis-dull-...
Corsi claims that despite Obama’s "rhetorically uplifting" speeches, the candidate has never detailed any specific plans. In fact, Obama’s Web site is full of detailed policy proposals.
plan
noun
1. A scheme, program, or method worked out beforehand for the accomplishment of an objective: a plan of attack.
2. A proposed or tentative project or course of action: had no plans for the evening.
3. A systematic arrangement of elements or important parts; a configuration or outline: a seating plan; the plan of a story.
4. A drawing or diagram made to scale showing the structure or arrangement of something.
5. In perspective rendering, one of several imaginary planes perpendicular to the line of vision between the viewer and the object being depicted.
6. A program or policy stipulating a service or benefit: a pension plan.
There is no need for insults.

You said; "Obama’s Web site is full of detailed policy proposals".

I said, "proposals do not equal actions or results:.

What's your problem?
wait a minute

Douglasville, GA

#17943 Jul 12, 2013
My friends, neighbors, employees, and business partners are soooooo tired of supporting everyone else who enjoys free or subsidized healthcare.

We pay for everyone else to get government Medicare, government Part D, government V.A. Medical Care, government Tri-Care, and government Medicaid;
and
then we pay for freeloading deadbeats who don't qualify for the government provided hospital and medical care to get free hospital and medical care at the E.R., the hospital, and at clinics.

YOU and your friends will pay even more.
Who do think is going to pay for those who do not have insurance now?????
The same people who payed for them, YOU.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#17944 Jul 12, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Huffington Post comes with The Synergy Seal of Approval.
Huffinton Post comes with the Left wing Seal of Approval. I use it as a source hoping that you left wingers will at least read it. Huffinton is extremely left, so when IT slams left wing ideology, THAT'S news!
Who

Broken Arrow, OK

#17945 Jul 12, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, this post is not directed at you - it's directed to those Right Wingers who are giving "Conservatives" a bad name.
So what ?
Really - So what ?
My friends, neighbors, employees, and business partners are soooooo tired of supporting everyone else who enjoys free or subsidized healthcare.
We pay for everyone else to get government Medicare, government Part D, government V.A. Medical Care, government Tri-Care, and government Medicaid;
and
then we pay for freeloading deadbeats who don't qualify for the government provided hospital and medical care to get free hospital and medical care at the E.R., the hospital, and at clinics.
Can't afford insurance ?
Get off your lazy ass and get a second, third or fourth job. The rest of us do.
Or start a union and demand medical benefits, or lobby your Right Wing Wacko politicians to force a living wage in America, or just stop whining that it costs money to buy insurance.
Besides the God of Capitalism always provides the lowest prices for consumers - so we know that insurance will always be affordable to everyone- don't we ? If you disagree - or we'll label you a socialist commie.
Hey.. That's a Right Wing "Conservative" position about every other social issue.
My God, suddenly, when it comes to medical insurance - all these supposed Right Wing "Conservatives" are a bunch of bleeding heart, whiny, "it ain't fair" leeeeeeeberal "do-gooders", who want to force us responsible hard-working Americans to carry their sorry asses up the hill.
These apologists for freeloading deadbeats at the same people who have heart attacks when lady uses good stamps to buy her kid a Hershey bar.
Which is it ? Please Right Wingers - make up your mind.
And Right Wingers - stop whining.
After telling us capitalism won't provide medical insurance that people an afford - Right Wingers bitch because the government tries to set up "trusts" to provide insurance that is affordable - then they bitch the "socialists" are providing a service the capitalist can't provide.
Damn... As my Grandad used to say " they'd bitch if you hung 'em with a new rope."
Please God will someone please make Right Wingers have a consistent position on anything ?
or
Maybe... Like usual, Right Wingers are all for self-sufficiency and personal responsibility - just not their own.

The main subject of your tirade is "freeloading deadbeats."

The term itself explains the people you are referring too, and you really think Obamacare is going to change their habits?? ROFL.

If so, then you probably think laws against illegal drugs will stop their usage. You probably think laws against illegal immigrants will stop their entering the country. You probably think laws allowing gay marriages will gain them the approval of those who are opposed to gay marriage. You probably think every abortion opponent will cave in and approve of abortion.

You claim to be a retired police officer, but yet fail to fully understand human nature. How is it that you are still alive after serving 20 years or so as an officer of the law?? Maybe you were just a desk jocky huh.

And now you think the Obamacare law will force "freeloading deadbeats" to get insurance, hence you are a believer of Obama's "pie in the sky."
The dung will soon be falling on the heads of libs as well as the heads of conserves.

You libs have got your dream world so far up your arses, the sun never gets to it.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#17946 Jul 12, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, this post is not directed at you - it's directed to those Right Wingers who are giving "Conservatives" a bad name.
So what ?
Really - So what ?
My friends, neighbors, employees, and business partners are soooooo tired of supporting everyone else who enjoys free or subsidized healthcare.
We pay for everyone else to get government Medicare, government Part D, government V.A. Medical Care, government Tri-Care, and government Medicaid;
and
then we pay for freeloading deadbeats who don't qualify for the government provided hospital and medical care to get free hospital and medical care at the E.R., the hospital, and at clinics.
Can't afford insurance ?
Get off your lazy ass and get a second, third or fourth job. The rest of us do.
Or start a union and demand medical benefits, or lobby your Right Wing Wacko politicians to force a living wage in America, or just stop whining that it costs money to buy insurance.
Besides the God of Capitalism always provides the lowest prices for consumers - so we know that insurance will always be affordable to everyone- don't we ? If you disagree - or we'll label you a socialist commie.
Hey.. That's a Right Wing "Conservative" position about every other social issue.
My God, suddenly, when it comes to medical insurance - all these supposed Right Wing "Conservatives" are a bunch of bleeding heart, whiny, "it ain't fair" leeeeeeeberal "do-gooders", who want to force us responsible hard-working Americans to carry their sorry asses up the hill.
These apologists for freeloading deadbeats at the same people who have heart attacks when lady uses good stamps to buy her kid a Hershey bar.
Which is it ? Please Right Wingers - make up your mind.
And Right Wingers - stop whining.
After telling us capitalism won't provide medical insurance that people an afford - Right Wingers bitch because the government tries to set up "trusts" to provide insurance that is affordable - then they bitch the "socialists" are providing a service the capitalist can't provide.
Damn... As my Grandad used to say " they'd bitch if you hung 'em with a new rope."
Please God will someone please make Right Wingers have a consistent position on anything ?
or
Maybe... Like usual, Right Wingers are all for self-sufficiency and personal responsibility - just not their own.
Another day..... IObamabot from planet Libroid just passing more gas. rotfl
Who

Broken Arrow, OK

#17947 Jul 12, 2013
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
The main subject of your tirade is "freeloading deadbeats."
The term itself explains the people you are referring too, and you really think Obamacare is going to change their habits?? ROFL.
If so, then you probably think laws against illegal drugs will stop their usage. You probably think laws against illegal immigrants will stop their entering the country. You probably think laws allowing gay marriages will gain them the approval of those who are opposed to gay marriage. You probably think every abortion opponent will cave in and approve of abortion.
You claim to be a retired police officer, but yet fail to fully understand human nature. How is it that you are still alive after serving 20 years or so as an officer of the law?? Maybe you were just a desk jocky huh.
And now you think the Obamacare law will force "freeloading deadbeats" to get insurance, hence you are a believer of Obama's "pie in the sky."
The dung will soon be falling on the heads of libs as well as the heads of conserves.
You libs have got your dream world so far up your arses, the sun never gets to it.

To clarify further, conservatives I know are against Obamacare because it does NOT address the main issue of what is considered a "fair and balanced" taxation method to pay for it. When you libs can provide data to address that issue, the libs could see more conservative support.

Because it is a tax, the Supremes have told us so. And being a tax, the House of Reps can tie it in knots.

If the American taxpayer gets lucky, the sorry Obamacare law will die a quick death and then a bi-partisan approach to health care can take place. As it is, there will gnashing of teeth and pulling of hair, of who pays for the monstrosity.




Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#17948 Jul 12, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>The young and single have always been the most heavily taxed. Unless you have kids, you don't usually get a tax refund and have the most taken out weekly....
To say the poster of this message is wrong, quite wrong, would be an understatement.

No offense, OMTE,(I'm actually looking to avoid commenting on your, and others, posts), but this is a prime example about somebody saying something that is completely uneducated about how things work. However, I do think I understand what you're trying to say about single people having a higher tax rate, until (if) they have dependents, be it a spouse or kids.

"The young and single have always been the most heavily taxed."

MOST young people make more money as they grow older, via annual raises, promotions, more education, etc.

"Unless you have kids, you don't usually get a tax refund and have the most taken out weekly."

A tax refund is based on what your taxes are AND how much you have withheld in taxes. Want a refund, or a bigger refund? Increase your tax withholding. Quite simple.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#17949 Jul 12, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah and you republicans are incapable of of giving an opinion in your own words. You just repeat what you been told or put up another link and let them do the talking for you....
I'm wondering if the irony of this post is missed by anyone...
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#17950 Jul 12, 2013
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
The main subject of your tirade is "freeloading deadbeats."
The term itself explains the people you are referring too, and you really think Obamacare is going to change their habits?? ROFL.
If so, then you probably think laws against illegal drugs will stop their usage. You probably think laws against illegal immigrants will stop their entering the country. You probably think laws allowing gay marriages will gain them the approval of those who are opposed to gay marriage. You probably think every abortion opponent will cave in and approve of abortion.
You claim to be a retired police officer, but yet fail to fully understand human nature. How is it that you are still alive after serving 20 years or so as an officer of the law?? Maybe you were just a desk jocky huh.
And now you think the Obamacare law will force "freeloading deadbeats" to get insurance, hence you are a believer of Obama's "pie in the sky."
The dung will soon be falling on the heads of libs as well as the heads of conserves.
You libs have got your dream world so far up your arses, the sun never gets to it.
You are absolutely correct, a law has never stopped anyone from committing the crime by breaking the law, but a law has deterred another person from committing the same crime, and a law describes the penalties the criminal can expect if they are caught breaking the law.

You are a fool to argue that laws are aimed solely at prevention, when the very human nature that you claim to fully understand has shown that people will rationalize the risk of getting caught against the personal gain they expect as reward.

By the way, no one expects to change your mind on either abortion or gay marriage, you're just a bump in the road that is fading in the rearview mirror.
OMTE

Ford City, PA

#17951 Jul 12, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
To say the poster of this message is wrong, quite wrong, would be an understatement.
No offense, OMTE,(I'm actually looking to avoid commenting on your, and others, posts), but this is a prime example about somebody saying something that is completely uneducated about how things work. However, I do think I understand what you're trying to say about single people having a higher tax rate, until (if) they have dependents, be it a spouse or kids.
"The young and single have always been the most heavily taxed."
MOST young people make more money as they grow older, via annual raises, promotions, more education, etc.
"Unless you have kids, you don't usually get a tax refund and have the most taken out weekly."
A tax refund is based on what your taxes are AND how much you have withheld in taxes. Want a refund, or a bigger refund? Increase your tax withholding. Quite simple.
What is you're deal man? I have filed taxes every year since I've been 18 on my own. I know the last year I filed taxes before we had our first son. I made 46k roughly and payed in a little under 12k in taxes. I recieved a $1,300 refund. The following year I got married and gained a son. I made just under 50k. I payed in a little over 6k in taxes and recieved a $3,200 refund. Two years later we had our second son. The economy had collapsed at that point and the company I worked for closed down. I went to work at another company doing the exact same work, but the company employed about 70% illegal immigrants. I went from making just under 50k to slightly over 30k. I pay almost nothing in taxes and last year my return was $6,600. So tell me how am I wrong when I say that the young and single are more heavily taxed. Why all the constant insulting? I am not a college educated man, but I am far from clueless. The young used to make more as they got older, but now with the illegal immigrants coming out of the field and into the Mfg. plants, that is no longer the case.
OMTE

Ford City, PA

#17952 Jul 12, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm wondering if the irony of this post is missed by anyone...
Where do you get this from? I rarely post a link. All my posts are my own words. Why do rarely add anything to this forum other than insults. Does it make you feel better about yourself?
danger zone

Oxford, GA

#17953 Jul 12, 2013
Dept. Of Homeland Security Chief, Janet Napolitano resigns ro head the California school system???
Hmmmm... Holder should be next!!
danger zone

Oxford, GA

#17954 Jul 12, 2013
danger zone wrote:
Dept. Of Homeland Security Chief, Janet Napolitano resigns ro head the California school system???
Hmmmm... Holder should be next!!
^ University of California

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
(.R ox y Bulk!!) ku*sh !! (Nov '15) 12 hr Savgirly 3
Volunteer To Transport Pets To Safety From Dome... Jul 27 AhimsaHouse 1
Foster An Animal Victim of Domestic Abuse Jul 27 AhimsaHouse 1
Dilly Jul 26 Flying by 1
Teen Challenge Exposed! (Jul '07) Jul 25 Michelle McGill 147
Fire Chief Christopher James fired for miscondu... Jul 22 Ty Addisonz 1
Savannah Crabbing Locations. Jul 21 Tolerman 2

Richmond Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Hill Mortgages