OMTE

Ford City, PA

#17925 Jul 11, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
lol Good try, OMTE. I, along with the other conservatives, have posted simple to understand articles and have tried to explain in simple terms what the pitfalls are. You have had access to that information. I can tell by the tone of your post that you aren't open to anything except that Obamacare is going to save the day. There ARE other pressing issues, however, Obamacare is just as important as the other issues, in my opinion. Actually, you can click on the link about Obamacare that I posted an hour or so ago and that will give you SOME information. I'm curious. How did you feel about this law being FORCED on us in the first place. No one (including CONGRESS) had read it. It was supposed to be published online for a lengthy amount of time(BEFORE it was passed) so that the American public could read it and become familiar with it. It WASN'T. That was another of Obama's blantant lies. He KNEW what would happen to it. It was pushed through rather clandestinely mainly because Obama wants to go down in history as being the Father of our socialized medicine. THAT is ALL he cares about. This law was forced on us and it will affect each and every one of us. I think everyone will agree that we needed healthcare reform, but this law is a DOG. As time passes, more and more people(some Dems included) are getting concerned. A majority of the American public DID NOT want it and now that number is larger. We don't have a choice now.
I skip them posts because of my lack of interest in Obamacare. If you didn't want to give me an answer in your own words, then all all you had to say was no. I was not sayin that I agreed or disagreed with Idea of Obamacare. I was simply stating what I gathered from my limited knowledge of Obamacare of what the plus side of Obamacare was and how it was explained to me. That Obamacare is a long term health care reform plan that will have to be ammended over time to work out the kinks. Why doesn't Congress stop trying to repeal it all together and get to work on ironing out the kinks?
Now as for it being shoved down our throats I wouldn't know about that. I just don't have any knowledge on that to comment on it either way. I do and have said in previous posts that I believed Obamacare was self serving for Obama to seal his name in the history books. That he could have accomplished so much more in his two terms as POTUSA if he would have offered up Obamacare as an olive branch to the far right winger and let the bill die. No bill or law is worth dividing this country in half. Our government is broken and divided. We are payin these men in Washington to do nothing but bicker and argue. While they decide what's best for the american people in back room meetings and what you get is a bill that is too comprehensive, that no one understands enough to dispute it in a manner to out do Obama's speeches. So you get people that are clueless to what's going on and do choose sides based on speeches and misguided trust of their party. While everybody in the Republican party are looking for scandals to make the news. The real issues are being overlooked and any legit mistakes, are filed in with the ridiculus witch hunt that has taken place this year. Oh and if I wanted to spend all day reading links that you provide, then there would be no time to talk to you.:) I was really just wanting to see if you could objectively look at the ups and downs of a flawed bill and give and honest opinion based on facts, in your own words. Guess not. That is why conservatives are loosing their foot hold in America and that reason is you all sound the same. Most sound like a recording of Bush. ;(

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#17926 Jul 11, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I skip them posts because of my lack of interest in Obamacare. That is why conservatives are loosing their foot hold in America and that reason is you all sound the same. Most sound like a recording of Bush. ;(
Soooooo, you've not read ANY of the posts that have been going back and forth for a looooong time????? Okay. How about reading the post I posted a little while ago questioning WHO is going to pay for Obamacare. THAT is a legitimate post. I explained that the young and healthy are going to be expected to sign up for insurance and pay for the rest of us. Do YOU think that is going to happen? Statistically, the young and healthy DON'T insure themselves. They either can't afford it OR they don't think it's important because they are young and healthy. The Obama admin has for the past few weeks been trying to get professional athletes to make commericals telling the young and healthy to sign up for insurance. The athletes coundn't run away from that fast enough. That isn't working, so far. That should give you a peek into how messed up that law is. Everything I posted about the bill being forced on us is 100% true. I think most people were open to healthcare reform, but when they realized(and it was too late) that the bill had already been signed into law before any of us were given the opportunity to read it, that's when the trust started going down the tube. Congress admitted it hadn't even read the bill. Remember Pelosi's brilliant line, "We have to pass the bill to know what's in it."? It's unimaginable to realize that we are now STUCK with a law that will affect us tremendously that no one had read. Obama intended to pass that law and he didn't care if we wanted it or not. Now the chickens are coming home to roost and Obama is scrambling. The middle class is going to get s-c-r-e-w-e-d BIG TIME. WE will be funding Obamacare. As far as ALL people with pre-existing conditions being insured, depends on how much they are willing to pay and the pre-existing condition. Again, "someone" has to pay for that insurance. I am assuming you understand the dilemma the business owners with 50 or more employees are facing, right? If not, let me know.
Now, Obama assured us all that if we were happy with our current insurance, we would be able to keep it. Another lie. The various insurance providers are NOT on board with Obamacare. On a personal level, my costs are already going up. A few days ago I posted about talking with a girl that is currently in nursing school. I commented that she had chosen a profession that was in demand. She said that they were being informed that due to Obamacare, instead of having one nurse for every three patients, there would be one nurse for every NINE patients. She is worried that she might not get a job. Think about it. ONE nurse for every NINE patients. That level of care is concerning. The libs on Topix accused me of making it up. With the addition of everyone "supposedly" being insured, it stands to reason that seeing a doctor will be very difficult. I'm healthy, but when I've called to make annual appointments, many times I have been told in order to get in sooner than perhaps a couple of weeks or more, I would have to see the PA. The PA's are pretty good, but they aren't doctors. Also, senior citizens will be put on the back burner and anyone who says they won't are either blantantly lying or delusional. Seniors won't be approved for various surgeries due to their remaining lifespan. As Obama so eloquently said, "In some cases, it will just be better for you to go home and be comfortable."(Although I used quotation marks, those aren't his EXACT words, but the meaning is there.) I have already had to delete most of your post to fit this in. How about explaining YOUR last sentence about us all sounding like Bush.
OMTE

Ford City, PA

#17927 Jul 11, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Soooooo, you've not read ANY of the posts that have been going back and forth for a looooong time????? Okay. How about reading the post I posted a little while ago questioning WHO is going to pay for Obamacare. THAT is a legitimate post. I explained that the young and healthy are going to be expected to sign up for insurance and pay for the rest of us. Do YOU think that is going to happen? Statistically, the young and healthy DON'T insure themselves. They either can't afford it OR they don't think it's important because they are young and healthy. The Obama admin has for the past few weeks been trying to get professional athletes to make commericals telling the young and healthy to sign up for insurance. The athletes coundn't run away from that fast enough. That isn't working, so far. That should give you a peek into how messed up that law is. Everything I posted about the bill being forced on us is 100% true. I think most people were open to healthcare reform, but when they realized(and it was too late) that the bill had already been signed into law before any of us were given the opportunity to read it, that's when the trust started going down the tube. Congress admitted it hadn't even read the bill. Remember Pelosi's brilliant line, "We have to pass the bill to know what's in it."? It's unimaginable to realize that we are now STUCK with a law that will affect us tremendously that no one had read. Obama intended to pass that law and he didn't care if we wanted it or not. Now the chickens are coming home to roost and Obama is scrambling. The middle class is going to get s-c-r-e-w-e-d BIG TIME. WE will be funding Obamacare. As far as ALL people with pre-existing conditions being insured, depends on how much they are willing to pay and the pre-existing condition. Again, "someone" has to pay for that insurance. I am assuming you understand the dilemma the business owners with 50 or more employees are facing, right? If not, let me know.
The young and single have always been the most heavily taxed. Unless you have kids, you don't usually get a tax refund and have the most taken out weekly. The young, poor, and the healthy should be the only ones upset about having to get insurance that they don't need it or can't afford it. I'm sure alot of people are worried about how they are going to afford insurance, that are already underemployed, because their wages have been depressed by illegal aliens. You are worried more about having to sit in the waitin rooms for longer periods of time, with po folks. Ain't Ya?:) Old folks ain't got nuttin better to do other than sit around. Also I don't think there is going to be less nurses. I just think there will be more sick people to care for than before. If anything the nursing profession should recieve a boom from this law, as more people will have access to care. The biggest worry I have with this law is the further abuse of the prescribing of pain meds. I seen on T.V. on one of these news channels. That more women die each year of pain med overdose in rural areas, than die by homocide or cancer combined. I think that's what they said anyway. That's a problem. All you republicans sound the same to me Syn. ;)

Location hidden

#17928 Jul 11, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>The young and single have always been the most heavily taxed. Unless you have kids, you don't usually get a tax refund and have the most taken out weekly. The young, poor, and the healthy should be the only ones upset about having to get insurance that they don't need it or can't afford it. I'm sure alot of people are worried about how they are going to afford insurance, that are already underemployed, because their wages have been depressed by illegal aliens. You are worried more about having to sit in the waitin rooms for longer periods of time, with po folks. Ain't Ya?:) Old folks ain't got nuttin better to do other than sit around. Also I don't think there is going to be less nurses. I just think there will be more sick people to care for than before. If anything the nursing profession should recieve a boom from this law, as more people will have access to care. The biggest worry I have with this law is the further abuse of the prescribing of pain meds. I seen on T.V. on one of these news channels. That more women die each year of pain med overdose in rural areas, than die by homocide or cancer combined. I think that's what they said anyway. That's a problem. All you republicans sound the same to me Syn. ;)
How do you come up with the young and single being most heavily taxed?
The young and healthy are the ones that Obama is planning on funding Obamacare. See the problem?
Your statement about waiting rooms, old people and poor folks is odd. I guess you meant that to be funny. Weird. See, your statment about nurses is a prime example of how you liberals are playing deaf and dumb. I spoke with a NURSING STUDENT. She would know more than what YOU THINK. You are missing the point. There WILL be more sick people, but less nurses to take care of them due to financial restrictions.
AND you liberals all sound the same to me....CLUELESS. ; )
OMTE

Ford City, PA

#17929 Jul 11, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you come up with the young and single being most heavily taxed?
The young and healthy are the ones that Obama is planning on funding Obamacare. See the problem?
Your statement about waiting rooms, old people and poor folks is odd. I guess you meant that to be funny. Weird. See, your statment about nurses is a prime example of how you liberals are playing deaf and dumb. I spoke with a NURSING STUDENT. She would know more than what YOU THINK. You are missing the point. There WILL be more sick people, but less nurses to take care of them due to financial restrictions.
AND you liberals all sound the same to me....CLUELESS. ; )
Yeah and you republicans are incapable of of giving an opinion in your own words. You just repeat what you been told or put up another link and let them do the talking for you. I understand why, because when republicans gang up behind closed doors and go against their party, by thinkin on there own (or with the help of a few libs) they come up with ideals like the immigration bill. LoL. I bet Schumer thought he could get them dummies like Rubio to commit political suicide. He probably said dang we almost had'em when he found out it wasn't a legal bill. So just continue on with your Obamacare links and insults. You about as effective at gettin your point across as Obama and Congress are at runnin our country. I still like you though Syn, when you're not a mean little girl.

Location hidden

#17930 Jul 12, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah and you republicans are incapable of of giving an opinion in your own words. You just repeat what you been told or put up another link and let them do the talking for you. I understand why, because when republicans gang up behind closed doors and go against their party, by thinkin on there own (or with the help of a few libs) they come up with ideals like the immigration bill. LoL. I bet Schumer thought he could get them dummies like Rubio to commit political suicide. He probably said dang we almost had'em when he found out it wasn't a legal bill. So just continue on with your Obamacare links and insults. You about as effective at gettin your point across as Obama and Congress are at runnin our country. I still like you though Syn, when you're not a mean little girl.
Oh. So YOU are the only one who can throw an insult. Trust me. Insult me and you'll get back as good as you give.
You asked for my own words and that is exactly what I gave you. What is wrong with you?????? Your post makes no sense whatsoever. I took the time to post to you what you asked for and look at what you posted back. I'll know better next time.

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Drake Town, GA

#17931 Jul 12, 2013
Obama unilaterally suspends parts of his own health-care law — just as he unilaterally stopped enforcing current immigration laws for 1.7 million young illegal immigrants, thereby enacting by executive order legislation that had failed in Congress. So much for faithfully executing the laws (Article II).

“Marble Man”

Drake Town, GA

#17932 Jul 12, 2013
Obamacare aggrandizes government in every sphere (education, health care, energy, finance) and passes monstrous thousand-page bills that not only effectively delegate unlimited power to the unelected bureaucracy but, are so unworkable that the administration itself has to jettison one piece after another.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#17933 Jul 12, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
jeb stuart wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
"If" being the key word, btw I did not see that about Obamas' brother in there. If being ignorant means not believing everything that you read- then I am. I think that it is also ignorant to believe something then search for some source, no matter how unreliable, to confirm it !!
Bigdave1 wrote:
Yes, there is information about his brother. Just as I said. You might re-read it since you probably didn't really read it carefully in the first place.
I think it is ignorant to totally ignore new information, technology, or thoughts that you may not want to hear. Remember people made fun of Columbus for saying the world wasn't flat. People poked fun at the movie serials of Buck Rogers, saying that space travel was impossible. Fun has been made of the book 1984, and now it has come true. The same goes for the book Atlas Shrugged, which should be a must read for every American.
Obviously if it isn't 140 year old history you don't keep an open mind. Both of us have been brought up to believe deceptions. You must keep an open mind if you wish to escape them and gain new knowledge. Don't live in the past.
It really doesn't matter who else publishes at World Nut Daily, the question in this particular case is who published this article and are they to be considered a realiable source.
LIBYAN OFFICIAL TIES MORSI TO BENGHAZI ATTACK
Egypt's recently deposed leader named in letter from security chief
Published: 07-11-2013
by JEROME R. CORSI
http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/libyan-official-ti...
==========
MMFA investigates: Who is Jerome Corsi, co-author of Swift Boat Vets attack book?
Research August 6, 2004 6:20 PM EDT ››› DUNCAN BLACK
http://mediamatters.org/research/2004/08/06/m...
Media Matters search return for Jerome Corsi
http://mediamatters.org/search/index...

If you don't like Media Matters, here's a site that comes with Aggie23's seal of approval...

Corsi’s Dull Hatchet
Jerome Corsi's "The Obama Nation" is a mishmash of unsupported conjecture, half-truths, logical fallacies and outright falsehoods.
Posted on September 15, 2008
http://www.factcheck.org/2008/09/corsis-dull-...

Despite its place near the top of The New York Times’ nonfiction bestseller list, where it has been riding high for the past six weeks, Jerome Corsi’s "The Obama Nation" is not a reliable source of facts about Obama. Corsi cites opinion columns and unsourced, anonymous blogs as if they were evidence of factual claims. Where he does cite legitimate news sources, he frequently distorts the facts. In some cases, Corsi simply ignores readily accessible information when it conflicts with his arguments. Among the errors we found:

Corsi claims that Obama "could claim to be a citizen of Kenya as well as of the United States." But the Kenyan Constitution specifically prohibits dual citizenship.

Corsi falsely states that Obama, who has admitted to drug use as a teenager, "has yet to answer" questions about whether he stopped using drugs. In fact, Obama has answered that question twice, including once in the autobiography that Corsi reviews in his book.

Corsi relies on claims from one of Obama’s "closest" childhood friends to "prove" that Obama once was a practicing Muslim, without revealing that the witness later said he couldn’t be certain about his claims and confessed to knowing Obama for only a few months.

Corsi claims that despite Obama’s "rhetorically uplifting" speeches, the candidate has never detailed any specific plans. In fact, Obama’s Web site is full of detailed policy proposals.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#17934 Jul 12, 2013
Who wrote:
And I'm still asking myself why I'm responding to that BS by Oh my using the Huff-huff-and puff website.
Huffington Post comes with The Synergy Seal of Approval.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#17936 Jul 12, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is going to be a total bust. But we must beware of Obama and the Congress putting in a single payer system that they will promise will save us.
All those on Medicare have been doomed for the last 40+ years, beware the sky has fallen.

“Marble Man”

Drake Town, GA

#17937 Jul 12, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
It really doesn't matter who else publishes at World Nut Daily, the question in this particular case is who published this article and are they to be considered a realiable source.
LIBYAN OFFICIAL TIES MORSI TO BENGHAZI ATTACK
Egypt's recently deposed leader named in letter from security chief
Published: 07-11-2013
by JEROME R. CORSI
http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/libyan-official-ti...
==========
MMFA investigates: Who is Jerome Corsi, co-author of Swift Boat Vets attack book?
Research August 6, 2004 6:20 PM EDT ››› DUNCAN BLACK
http://mediamatters.org/research/2004/08/06/m...
Media Matters search return for Jerome Corsi
http://mediamatters.org/search/index...
If you don't like Media Matters, here's a site that comes with Aggie23's seal of approval...
Corsi’s Dull Hatchet
Jerome Corsi's "The Obama Nation" is a mishmash of unsupported conjecture, half-truths, logical fallacies and outright falsehoods.
Posted on September 15, 2008
Despite its place near the top of The New York Times’ nonfiction bestseller list, where it has been riding high for the past six weeks, Jerome Corsi’s "The Obama Nation" is not a reliable source of facts about Obama. Corsi cites opinion columns and unsourced, anonymous blogs as if they were evidence of factual claims. Where he does cite legitimate news sources, he frequently distorts the facts. In some cases, Corsi simply ignores readily accessible information when it conflicts with his arguments. Among the errors we found:
Corsi claims that Obama "could claim to be a citizen of Kenya as well as of the United States." But the Kenyan Constitution specifically prohibits dual citizenship.
Corsi falsely states that Obama, who has admitted to drug use as a teenager, "has yet to answer" questions about whether he stopped using drugs. In fact, Obama has answered that question twice, including once in the autobiography that Corsi reviews in his book.
Corsi relies on claims from one of Obama’s "closest" childhood friends to "prove" that Obama once was a practicing Muslim, without revealing that the witness later said he couldn’t be certain about his claims and confessed to knowing Obama for only a few months.
Corsi claims that despite Obama’s "rhetorically uplifting" speeches, the candidate has never detailed any specific plans. In fact, Obama’s Web site is full of detailed policy proposals.
Proposals, do not equal actions, or results.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#17938 Jul 12, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Proposals, do not equal actions, or results.
Neither your response, or the fact that it is off topic and unrelated, is not surprizing. Maybe you're just passing sour grapes cause your actions in PA didn't bear the results you anticipated.

plan
noun

1. A scheme, program, or method worked out beforehand for the accomplishment of an objective: a plan of attack.
2. A proposed or tentative project or course of action: had no plans for the evening.
3. A systematic arrangement of elements or important parts; a configuration or outline: a seating plan; the plan of a story.
4. A drawing or diagram made to scale showing the structure or arrangement of something.
5. In perspective rendering, one of several imaginary planes perpendicular to the line of vision between the viewer and the object being depicted.
6. A program or policy stipulating a service or benefit: a pension plan.
Who

Broken Arrow, OK

#17939 Jul 12, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>

Even some conservatives get it wrong "once in a blue moon."
Can't be said for the libs.
Who

Broken Arrow, OK

#17940 Jul 12, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither your response, or the fact that it is off topic and unrelated, is not surprizing. Maybe you're just passing sour grapes cause your actions in PA didn't bear the results you anticipated.
plan
noun
1. A scheme, program, or method worked out beforehand for the accomplishment of an objective: a plan of attack.
2. A proposed or tentative project or course of action: had no plans for the evening.
3. A systematic arrangement of elements or important parts; a configuration or outline: a seating plan; the plan of a story.
4. A drawing or diagram made to scale showing the structure or arrangement of something.
5. In perspective rendering, one of several imaginary planes perpendicular to the line of vision between the viewer and the object being depicted.

So now you're a book critic?? ROFL.

Maybe you should stick to the kiddie books, examine Pooh Bear to expose his conservatives leanings.

Informed Opinion

Naples, FL

#17941 Jul 12, 2013
Who wrote:
<quoted text>Not as simple as you make it and not so simple even you can understand.

Fact is even Obama doesn't understand it, those who are trying to administer it don't understand it, the insurance companies don't understand it, and the public in general don't understand it.

All your post regarding Obamacare shows you don't know what it's going to cost, how it's going to affect those without insurance, how it's going to affect those with insurance, how it's going to affect tax revenue, and how it's going to affect the federal and State budgets.

In fact, you are like Pelosi WHO said "we don't know what's in it but we/re going to pass it."
And now that it has passed they still don't know what's in it, how to implement it, what the affect on the budget will be and how much taxes will need to be RAISED to fully implement it.

You believe your taxes will go down if those lazy sorry people buy Obamacare. You believe it is going to reduce medical care when those lazy sorry people buy Obamacare. You believe people will become healthier when those lazy sorry people buy Obamacare.

A lot of those lazy sorry people will not pay the high premiums and a lot of those lazy sorry people don't have the extra money to pay the premiums.

The pie in the sky called Obamacare is just a mirage, full of dung just waiting to drop on the American people.
Please, this post is not directed at you - it's directed to those Right Wingers who are giving "Conservatives" a bad name.

So what ?

Really - So what ?

My friends, neighbors, employees, and business partners are soooooo tired of supporting everyone else who enjoys free or subsidized healthcare.

We pay for everyone else to get government Medicare, government Part D, government V.A. Medical Care, government Tri-Care, and government Medicaid;
and
then we pay for freeloading deadbeats who don't qualify for the government provided hospital and medical care to get free hospital and medical care at the E.R., the hospital, and at clinics.

Can't afford insurance ?

Get off your lazy ass and get a second, third or fourth job. The rest of us do.

Or start a union and demand medical benefits, or lobby your Right Wing Wacko politicians to force a living wage in America, or just stop whining that it costs money to buy insurance.

Besides the God of Capitalism always provides the lowest prices for consumers - so we know that insurance will always be affordable to everyone- don't we ? If you disagree - or we'll label you a socialist commie.

Hey.. That's a Right Wing "Conservative" position about every other social issue.

My God, suddenly, when it comes to medical insurance - all these supposed Right Wing "Conservatives" are a bunch of bleeding heart, whiny, "it ain't fair" leeeeeeeberal "do-gooders", who want to force us responsible hard-working Americans to carry their sorry asses up the hill.

These apologists for freeloading deadbeats at the same people who have heart attacks when lady uses good stamps to buy her kid a Hershey bar.

Which is it ? Please Right Wingers - make up your mind.

And Right Wingers - stop whining.

After telling us capitalism won't provide medical insurance that people an afford - Right Wingers bitch because the government tries to set up "trusts" to provide insurance that is affordable - then they bitch the "socialists" are providing a service the capitalist can't provide.

Damn... As my Grandad used to say " they'd bitch if you hung 'em with a new rope."

Please God will someone please make Right Wingers have a consistent position on anything ?

or

Maybe... Like usual, Right Wingers are all for self-sufficiency and personal responsibility - just not their own.

“Marble Man”

Drake Town, GA

#17942 Jul 12, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
plan
noun
There is no need for insults.

You said; "Obama’s Web site is full of detailed policy proposals".

I said, "proposals do not equal actions or results:.

What's your problem?
wait a minute

Douglasville, GA

#17943 Jul 12, 2013
My friends, neighbors, employees, and business partners are soooooo tired of supporting everyone else who enjoys free or subsidized healthcare.

We pay for everyone else to get government Medicare, government Part D, government V.A. Medical Care, government Tri-Care, and government Medicaid;
and
then we pay for freeloading deadbeats who don't qualify for the government provided hospital and medical care to get free hospital and medical care at the E.R., the hospital, and at clinics.

YOU and your friends will pay even more.
Who do think is going to pay for those who do not have insurance now?????
The same people who payed for them, YOU.

Location hidden

#17944 Jul 12, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Huffinton Post comes with the Left wing Seal of Approval. I use it as a source hoping that you left wingers will at least read it. Huffinton is extremely left, so when IT slams left wing ideology, THAT'S news!
Who

Broken Arrow, OK

#17945 Jul 12, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, this post is not directed at you - it's directed to those Right Wingers who are giving "Conservatives" a bad name.
So what ?
Really - So what ?
and
Can't afford insurance ?
Get off your lazy ass and get a second, third or fourth job. The rest of us do.
Or start a union and demand medical benefits, or lobby your Right Wing Wacko politicians to force a living wage in America, or just stop whining that it costs money to buy insurance.
Besides the God of Capitalism always provides the lowest prices for consumers - so we know that insurance will always be affordable to everyone- don't we ? If you disagree - or we'll label you a socialist commie.
Hey.. That's a Right Wing "Conservative" position about every other social issue.
My God, suddenly, when it comes to medical insurance - all these supposed Right Wing "Conservatives" are a bunch of bleeding heart, whiny, "it ain't fair" leeeeeeeberal "do-gooders", who want to force us responsible hard-working Americans to carry their sorry asses up the hill.
These apologists for freeloading deadbeats at the same people who have heart attacks when lady uses good stamps to buy her kid a Hershey bar.
Which is it ? Please Right Wingers - make up your mind.
And Right Wingers - stop whining.
After telling us capitalism won't provide medical insurance that people an afford - Right Wingers bitch because the government tries to set up "trusts" to provide insurance that is affordable - then they bitch the "socialists" are providing a service the capitalist can't provide.
Damn... As my Grandad used to say " they'd bitch if you hung 'em with a new rope."
Please God will someone please make Right Wingers have a consistent position on anything ?
or
Maybe... Like usual, Right Wingers are all for self-sufficiency and personal responsibility - just not their own.

The main subject of your tirade is "freeloading deadbeats."

The term itself explains the people you are referring too, and you really think Obamacare is going to change their habits?? ROFL.

If so, then you probably think laws against illegal drugs will stop their usage. You probably think laws against illegal immigrants will stop their entering the country. You probably think laws allowing gay marriages will gain them the approval of those who are opposed to gay marriage. You probably think every abortion opponent will cave in and approve of abortion.

You claim to be a retired police officer, but yet fail to fully understand human nature. How is it that you are still alive after serving 20 years or so as an officer of the law?? Maybe you were just a desk jocky huh.

And now you think the Obamacare law will force "freeloading deadbeats" to get insurance, hence you are a believer of Obama's "pie in the sky."
The dung will soon be falling on the heads of libs as well as the heads of conserves.

You libs have got your dream world so far up your arses, the sun never gets to it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pipeline decision expected 7 hr lol 14
News Court date set for Rincon chief's traffic charges 11 hr pepper23 1
Best Chinese in Pooler 13 hr JMHS 1
What percent of white women are with black men ... (Apr '13) Fri Asain 22
pooler May 16 bg 2
gnats May 16 rufus 1
Black Racist Walmart Employees Unpunished after... (Jul '13) May 13 Del 38
More from around the web

Richmond Hill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE