Wow man! Just what is your problem? Change your medication. How many times must I tell you that Bush is no longer president. Get a new calendar and check out the date on it. There have been two presidential elections since Bush left office. A Democrat named Barack Obama won two terms as president. He has been in office for 4 1/2 years. Can't you remember voting for him? You voted twice to help elect him as president. Bush is in longer in office. Please believe me.<quoted text>
Here's a suggestion.
Attacking ObamaCare is a guaranteed loser for Right Wingers, and ObamaCare is actually consistent with Right Wingers claims of supporting personal responsibility and stopping freeloading deadbeats from obtaining free health care at the expense of responsible Americans.
It's such a good idea the entire rest of the industrialized world has already adopted a stronger version of ObamaCare and not a single country that adopted it, has ever been willing to give it up.
Right Wingers attacking ObamaCare just appear hypocritical, silly, corporate tools arguing against personal responsibility.
Instead, attack the dreaded Obama for:
- Just like Bush, Illegally bombing, kidnapping, detaining, and killing people, including American citizens;
- just like Bush, illegally wiretapping, intercepting and collecting the emails, texts, videos, and pictures Americans communicate to one another;
- Just like Bush, appointing the Wall Street banksters and Ã¼berrich to control the government;
- Just like Bush, using hired mercenaries and private contractors to replace U.S. military personnel, creating trillions in profits for War Profiteers;
- Refusing to close Gitmo, whining that "Congress" won't let him", instead of telling Congress that he's sending the real terrorists to New York for trial, and turning loose anyone Congress refuses to allow in the Country; and
- Just like Bush, claiming the King's Privilege to put to death any subject that the King determines is disloyal to the crown.
Obama has, and continues to engage in lots and lots of conduct that deserves his impeachment and prosecution, just as did Bush, so attack him for the really horrible stuff he has done.
We Normal Americans would join you.
But the IRS thing .... really ... isn't that like complaining that the Captain of the Titanic didn't polish his shoes the night it struck the iceberg ?
You are the ultimate Back to the Future Man. You just can't seem to get back to the future, which is the actual present time.