Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia in 2010?

Posted in the Richmond Hill Forum

Comments (Page 546)

Showing posts 10,901 - 10,920 of47,391
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Bob

Cochran, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

A REAL Consertive
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Danger zone wrote:
and Mr. Matthews, you should add to "giving speeches", playing the links, vacationing in Florida & Hawaii, & hanging with his Hollywood billionaire buds.
Oh yeah, forgot to add what Matt Damon now thinks about Obama. Wow, talking about doing a 180º. The smartest of folks are waking up...
I don't why he doesn't just take a break and let his ole lady run it for a year or so. He won't be able to get anything done till 2014 anyway. That would free him up to write another prize winning speech. He obviously needs to spend sometime down here.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
So tell us, how many applications were approved, how many denied, how many total applications were flagged, of those how many were considered right wing, and how many weren't.
That actually is something I am interested in, but no time to look at it right now. But that is completely irrelevant to the bigger issue. Groups were targeted and harassed for their IDEAS, that SHOULD bother even you on the Left. They were asked for donor information - irrelevant and against policy which the IRS later admitted. However, a Left wing organization ProPublica was actually GIVEN/leaked information by IRS employees about those groups while they were still undergoing the "application" process - which could carry criminal charges. The information given included the donor information for many of those same groups. Some of the "required" information demanded included copies of all speeches, all twitter posts, all facebook posts for up to THREE YEARS - a list of past AND FUTURE donors - do they think these organizations included fortune tellers? Groups like ProPublica took that donor information they were given illegally and then targeted some of those donors for hatchet jobs or passed that information on to other left wing organizations. Yes, I have wesites for this that I will supply later, but in a rush right now - but wanted to partially respond.

Bottom line, if even the press and Democrats are calling this indefensible, why is it you Left wing posters on here refuse to acknowledge the absolute danger to the principles this county was founded upon in people using the IRS for their own little weapon to silence those with which they disagree?
Found a quote that may explain it:
"It was simply an accident, of course. It was “not a partisan selection,” IRS official Lois Lerner told reporters. Before you laugh and ask “does she really believe her own words?” consider the following.  One must remember that many liberals and leftists see their actions as non-partisan. After all, they are only serving the public interest by stopping conservatives from organizing and expressing their views."

Reverse "liberals and leftists" with "conservatives" and see how you would feel about it.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
That actually is something I am interested in, but no time to look at it right now. But that is completely irrelevant to the bigger issue. Groups were targeted and harassed for their IDEAS, that SHOULD bother even you on the Left.

...Bottom line, if even the press and Democrats are calling this indefensible, why is it you Left wing posters on here refuse to acknowledge the absolute danger to the principles this county was founded upon in people using the IRS for their own little weapon to silence those with which they disagree?
"people using the IRS for their own little weapon to silence those with which they disagree"

Because this is YOUR characterization which is not being born out by the facts.
==========
The IRS And The Tea Party: Probe Finds Big Bungling But Scant Fuel For Scandal
Howard Gleckman, Contributor
5/15/2013 @ 3:57PM
http://www.forbes.com/sites/beltway/2013/05/1...

The IRS’s botched processing of requests for tax-exempt status by political groups isn’t the new Watergate. It is, in fact, as scandals go, it is barely the Days Inn–based on what we’ve learned from a much-anticipated report by the Treasury Department’s Inspector General for Tax Administration (TIGTA).

...Yet, despite dark conspiracy theories, TIGTA found no evidence of political meddling. Despite allegations that the agency singled out tea party groups for special scrutiny, of the nearly 300 cases the IRS labeled potentially political, only one-third were identified as tea party or other conservative organizations. And not one of those 300 cases, including the conservative groups, had its application for tax-exempt status denied, though some are still pending.

...In sum, TIGTA found an IRS staff scrambling to keep up with requests for tax-exempt status in an area it did not understand well. The staff seemed unaware of the political implications of what it was doing, and was poorly managed. Senior officials seemed to be aware of the problem as early as 2011, yet could not fix it for a year and a half.

This is a huge embarrassment for the IRS and likely to make it more difficult for the agency to police groups that have stepped over the political line. But based on what we know so far, this is no Watergate scandal.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

This whole Obama administration has been set up with nothing but elite Marxist, obviously lying about everything they do. No one person can ever be blamed for any lie or pure made up fantasy story that was written by Obama's Hollywood screen writers friends. A lie to cover a lie and then another one. Only a moron could be gullible enough believe any more of these B.S. stories that come out of the Obama Administration.
The chicken house is being guarded by the foxes. They are laughing in our faces saying we know you know we are lying, ha,ha, but there is nothing that you can do about it! We are going to investigate ourselves and we will prove that we are telling you the truth. Because we say so.
This administration has become emperor, judge, jury, and executioner in this county. Sitting here pitting post against post does nothing to change this situation. The hard core Progressive Communists, which we all know who you are,know the truth and are cheering on this corrupt administration. That is what you do as you try to destroy. Patriotic Americans have been much to fair, kind, and forgiving to you and now we see what that has gotten us.
Now the handwriting on the wall is so clear that suddenly even some of the uninformed masses see it. Your Progressive lies are now failing you. The light of truth is now shining on your true Communist agendas and you still just come up with we will investigate ourselves, trust us. I think not! I trust none of you!
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
Danger zone

Snellville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

It's a beautiful world, anyway. Oh, yes it is!!

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Even Obama's used to be huge supporter, Chris Matthews, can now recognize Obama's total lack of ability and competence to do anything except read speeches. Doesn't it make you people wonder just who is running this government? Is it someone such as George Soros or perhaps even another country?
http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/2013/05/c...
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Bigdave1 wrote:
This whole Obama administration has been set up with nothing but elite Marxist, obviously lying about everything they do. No one person can ever be blamed for any lie or pure made up fantasy story that was written by Obama's Hollywood screen writers friends. A lie to cover a lie and then another one. Only a moron could be gullible enough believe any more of these B.S. stories that come out of the Obama Administration.
The chicken house is being guarded by the foxes. They are laughing in our faces saying we know you know we are lying, ha,ha, but there is nothing that you can do about it! We are going to investigate ourselves and we will prove that we are telling you the truth. Because we say so.
This administration has become emperor, judge, jury, and executioner in this county. Sitting here pitting post against post does nothing to change this situation. The hard core Progressive Communists, which we all know who you are,know the truth and are cheering on this corrupt administration. That is what you do as you try to destroy. Patriotic Americans have been much to fair, kind, and forgiving to you and now we see what that has gotten us.
Now the handwriting on the wall is so clear that suddenly even some of the uninformed masses see it. Your Progressive lies are now failing you. The light of truth is now shining on your true Communist agendas and you still just come up with we will investigate ourselves, trust us. I think not! I trust none of you!
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
Tell me Dave. You've been sitting in your bomb shelter for a weeks now coming up with that inspiring masterpiece of a crybaby sore loser conservative speech. You're are right about one thing. There a nothing you can do about anything. You republicans have regressed into children and will do what your told, because Obama said so. Period. This is the way it is, because the republicans have been proven not be trusted. Not by Obama, but by themselves.
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Bigdave1 wrote:
Even Obama's used to be huge supporter, Chris Matthews, can now recognize Obama's total lack of ability and competence to do anything except read speeches. Doesn't it make you people wonder just who is running this government? Is it someone such as George Soros or perhaps even another country?
http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/2013/05/c...
BigDave!

Glad you're back! I was worried about you. You said you were sick and then you disappeared.

Everything ok?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Laughing at U wrote:
I've never been much on politics, but I finally am beginning to understand the difference between the two parties...
Democrats tend to have logic, irony and a sense of humor... Republicans are smug, use crude language and call names....
At least that's what it looks like reading this thread...
Just watch the behavior of the 'elite' green squared ones. It's just like I said the other day. If they scream the loudest, the longest and the most then in their eyes they win. It really is that simple. I have no need nor desire to waste my time in argument with them. Their behavior is far more interesting and telling.
There is a history of the behavior in fact. In the so called "Brooks Brothers riot" (look it up, it is a riot in more than one sense) in 2000 when then congressman Sweeney of NY issued his "shut it down" orders and in the healthcare town halls a few years ago the tactic was shout down all who dare to disagree or deviate from the newly formed Tea Party line. In both instances interestingly enough there was the ruse of a grass roots effort that in both cases turned out to be false. I seriously doubt that the 'green squared' folks here were likewise organized but the tactic is the same.

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Tell me Dave. You've been sitting in your bomb shelter for a weeks now coming up with that inspiring masterpiece of a crybaby sore loser conservative speech. You're are right about one thing. There a nothing you can do about anything. You republicans have regressed into children and will do what your told, because Obama said so. Period. This is the way it is, because the republicans have been proven not be trusted. Not by Obama, but by themselves.
It wasn't meant to be an inspiring speech. It is just exactly how I truly feel.
Get this though your head! I am not a Republican. You don't have to be a Republican to feel the way I do. I care about this country and the people in it. You may be surprised but that even includes you.

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
BigDave!
Glad you're back! I was worried about you. You said you were sick and then you disappeared.
Everything ok?
I am still recovering and hope to be in my normal good health soon.
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Get this though your head! I am not a Republican. You don't have to be a Republican to feel the way I do. I care about this country and the people in it. You may be surprised but that even includes you.
Now get this through your head. I don't believe you. I'm not good at beating around the Bush, so I'm going to tell you straight up how I feel about what drives your Love for this country as you say. I think you and your buddies hate Obama, because he's black. You are so simple that is where is starts and ends with ya'll. All these horrific scandles are just a means to an end to destroy Obama, because he's black. You disgust me to no end. Unfortunately, this state is eat up with ignorant backwood hillbillies like yourself. This behavior makes it look like all our beliefs and customs are outdated and crazy like you. I know you're old and should be respected, but the people of Georgia are tired of being broke and living in the stone ages. Move out the way old man. The future is coming
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to hear it.

You weren't wounded by the Russians, were you?

:)
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
This region has a 20+ year history of voting 70% Republican majority in State and Federal elections, but few claim to be among this group.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you were more than just a little indisposed - glad it sounds like you're on the mend.
Danger zone

Snellville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

"I am intent on making sure we do everything we can to prevent another tragedy"--- Obama from the Rose Garden, this morning.

Sure you are, sure you are, Mr. President.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Laughing at U wrote:
I've never been much on politics, but I finally am beginning to understand the difference between the two parties...
Democrats tend to have logic, irony and a sense of humor... Republicans are smug, use crude language and call names....
At least that's what it looks like reading this thread...
If THIS is your interpretation, perhaps you should read back a few hundred pages. THEN, go to the threads that were up front during the campaign. If you think for one minute that Dems aren't the ones who call names and use offensive language, then you need to check your comprehension.

You are as left wing as they come. Give me a break.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Danger zone wrote:
"President Obama obviously likes giving speeches more than he does running the executive branch" - MSNB, Chris Matthews, just last night.
My goodness, first Tom Brokaw, then Jon Stewart, now Chris Matthews. Let's give thanks, the ever so Left MSM has finally chosen to call it as it really is. AMEN.
Amazing, huh? Thought I would never see the day. There may be hope for some liberals, yet. When they start eating their young, that's when you know there is just NO DEFENDING the INDEFENSIBLE.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Danger zone wrote:
and Mr. Matthews, you should add to "giving speeches", playing the links, vacationing in Florida & Hawaii, & hanging with his Hollywood billionaire buds.
Oh yeah, forgot to add what Matt Damon now thinks about Obama. Wow, talking about doing a 180º. The smartest of folks are waking up...
Interesting. If the celebrities start turning on Obama, THAT will destroy him. He lives and breathes celebrities. I don't think Matt Damon has ever thought much of Obama. Seems as if I read something about that a couple of years ago. Not sure.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 10,901 - 10,920 of47,391
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Richmond Hill Discussions

Search the Richmond Hill Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Edna Jackson for your reading pleasure 5 hr Anon 1
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) 12 hr Paris 2,036
Debate: Marijuana - Savannah, GA (Aug '10) Jul 5 randiB_needsHelpBadly 45
Savannah Georgia Jul 3 Sam Curnutte 1
Review: Savannah Rheumatology Assoc - John J Mo... (Apr '10) Jul 1 Gina 8
Decent crabbing spots? Jul 1 Amber 1
Savannah GA Family friendly? (May '11) Jun 25 Disgusted 35
•••
•••
•••
•••

Richmond Hill Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000