OMTE

Norman Park, GA

#11302 May 15, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
The statistical odds that I'm smarter than you are 99.7542037453%.
That's true.
That's a conservative figure. I'd say.

United States

#11303 May 15, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>

I dont think the intent is ruin Obama, I think the intent is to cripple him and his followers to hell by focusing on 2014 and 2016.
Well has there ever been any doubt about that? I mean really. You've summed up the Republican position in one simple sentence. May Granny will fix you some 'possum fer supper.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#11304 May 15, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
This is reported on several links. I chose the first one that popped up.
http://www.examiner.com/article/abc-political...
That article was posted yesterday before the IG report was released, it's offering the political opinion of a reporter, and it quotes that highly reliable newsmax.com . Now care to discuss the fidings of the IG report, or continue discussing your fantasies.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#11305 May 15, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
Holder to Issa:
“The way you conduct yourself as a member of Congress is unacceptable and shameful.”
That sounds about right. Finally Grand Inquisitor Issa is getting some real truth.
Yeah. Kind of reminds me of how Nancy Pelosi conducted herself as SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE. She gots some real truth, huh? lol
OMTE

Norman Park, GA

#11306 May 15, 2013
Danger Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's going to jail???? Boehner asked this question this morning.
I hope it ain't me. If it ain't. I'm good ;-)

Location hidden

#11307 May 15, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
That article was posted yesterday before the IG report was released, it's offering the political opinion of a reporter, and it quotes that highly reliable newsmax.com . Now care to discuss the fidings of the IG report, or continue discussing your fantasies.
You truly think this is going to go away with everyone unscathed, don't you? Not going to happen.
I bet if that reporter has supported YOUR view, you would be singing his praises. You LLSCL's are SO transparent. Too bad your hero doesn't conduct himself that way, as he promised.
The hearings will be interesting.
OMTE

Norman Park, GA

#11308 May 15, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
You truly think this is going to go away with everyone unscathed, don't you? Not going to happen.
I bet if that reporter has supported YOUR view, you would be singing his praises. You LLSCL's are SO transparent. Too bad your hero doesn't conduct himself that way, as he promised.
You're having a bad day. Aren't you?

Location hidden

#11309 May 15, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>You're having a bad day. Aren't you?
Um......noooo. Actually, I'm hitting all the high notes today. It's a great day. You?
OMTE

Norman Park, GA

#11310 May 15, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Um......noooo. Actually, I'm hitting all the high notes today. It's a great day. You?
I'm good. I just wish the grass would quit growing.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#11311 May 15, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
Dang, I thought the IG Report was going to nail it ALL down, now we gotta wait for the hearings. You're continuing to sound very foolish.

Don't you even wonder if Darrell Issa can really go from DC to Benghazi on a commercial flight in 7 hours, if he could it would make ALL the difference and really nail things down.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#11312 May 15, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
This is reported on several links. I chose the first one that popped up.
http://www.examiner.com/article/abc-political...

Great link! Thanks Syn.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#11313 May 15, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I would tell you how we could pull together, but it would be like talking to my wife about our budget. You'd be shaking your head yeah the whole time and when I got through. I'd ask you do you understand and you'd shrugg and say "not really". Just know the adults are handling the situation. Sit back relax and quit worrying. Your daddy Obama gonna take care of everything. Oh yeah. I'm glad you cleared that up with that last sentence. Thanks.

The first part is wrong, the wives do understand who the idiot is in the family.
The second part is correct for Obamanites, you got it ace.

You're better at understanding than the Butt, he and you think yall rule the wife, ROFL.

Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#11314 May 15, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
Holder to Issa:
“The way you conduct yourself as a member of Congress is unacceptable and shameful.”
That sounds about right. Finally Grand Inquisitor Issa is getting some real truth.

Holder dont live in his district, plus Holder is a stake holder in the AP debacle, even though he points the finger at someone else.
Any one want to use the term Deva Vu for gun running to the mexican cartels.

Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#11315 May 15, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
The statistical odds that I'm smarter than you are 99.7542037453%.
That's true.

If that was true then a mighty smart man should recognize where the quote came from.

Get busy little boy and let everyone know.

Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#11316 May 15, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a well known fact that none can match the sheer volume of electrons you push, you are faster than the speed of light at posting worthless dribble, this honor belongs to you alone as none could ever hope to compete.

Thank you, sorry you have the brains of a pea and cant produce words with meaning. Maybe one day you can match IO.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#11317 May 15, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Well has there ever been any doubt about that? I mean really. You've summed up the Republican position in one simple sentence. May Granny will fix you some 'possum fer supper.

You would have never figured it out if I hadn't told you, nor any of your colleague liberaces.
And it's going to work, keep 2014 and 2016 on your calendar of rocks.

Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#11318 May 15, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>

Everyone knew the IG report would be useless. IG reports NEVER lay blame on the uppity-ups and most always follow the party in the White House. Look at the IG report for Benghazi.

Teh congressional hearings will tell the tale.,

United States

#11319 May 15, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
You would have never figured it out if I hadn't told you, nor any of your colleague liberaces.
And it's going to work, keep 2014 and 2016 on your calendar of rocks.
At least you're funny, but then ……..you don't have a 'green square'.

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

#11320 May 15, 2013
Another new campaign sign went up for Paul Broun today.

United States

#11321 May 15, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
Holder dont live in his district, plus Holder is a stake holder in the AP debacle, even though he points the finger at someone else.
Any one want to use the term Deva Vu for gun running to the mexican cartels.
LOL - Holder is an appointed official. Figure it out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Biking In Savannah,Georgia (Jul '13) Oct 16 Sam Smart 10
Looking for missing uncle. Oct 10 FOUND ON MISSING ... 2
Review: Magic Puppet Oct 3 STL 1
Paula Deen cooks up new online network Sep 27 FearDevil 1
Pain medicine... need it? (Sep '13) Sep 24 bojangles13 19
Teen Challenge Exposed! (Jul '07) Sep 22 greg 146
Protests continue in West Savannah in wake of o... Sep '14 another black cop 3
Richmond Hill Dating
Find my Match

Richmond Hill Jobs