May 12, 2013

Judged:

Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
Yu got a job?
you got a wife?
you got kids?
You got Jesus on your side?
I will go out on a limb and 1 or 2 of those are a lie, maybe even 3.
Bored, that's just wrong. You owe OMTE an apology. Say you're sorry immediately.

Not kidding. That's unnecessary.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was just waiting for one of you to do your usual knee-jerk "republican conspiracy theorists" garbage, well, here are a group as Left wing as you could like who also see Agenda 21 as something they want no part of:
Democrats against Agenda 21
http://www.democratsagainstunagenda21.com
You know that's a Tea Party page, don't you? Don't let the title fool you. Scroll down to the links. It's quite obvious that this is typical Tea Party propaganda.

Democrats don't link to Glenn Beck or "Tea Party TV".

You RWW's are SO gullible.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL - Just like Benghazi - you don't give a flying F%%K what charges you're throwing around. You just care who they're aimed at.
As your Republican Hero Ronnie Ray-Gun once said: You're operating with an "open mouth and a closed mind".
The more you post the more I'm convinced you're Michele Bachmann. Fervently dedicated to insane principles and concepts.
The only closed minds I see on here are those on the Left who can't see the inherent danger in using the IRS as a weapon. One of you posted Martin Niemoller's "First they came for the Jews....." poem recently. I thought it was ironic that one of you would post it. And that is highlighted even more by your absolute refusal to acknowledge the horror that should be your reaction to ANYONE using a government agency with that kind of power to go after POLITICAL enemies. THAT is a threat to everything this nation was founded upon. It is stunning that you are so blinded by your political bias that even you can't see that as a road that we cannot allow our government to go down - no matter what party is in office.

Joe Klein, as Leftist as you could wish, said the following, "They have violated one of the more sacred rules of our democracy: you do not use the tax code to punish your opponents."
"The Internal Revenue Service’s targeting of conservative groups is outrageous. Those who did this should be fired immediately. That’s obvious."

http://swampland.time.com/2013/05/11/irs-mess...

You really are completely obliterating ANY claim to a modicum of credibility by not stepping back and saying "You're right, if this was done deliberately, it is wrong."
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Viva Liberace !
Viva Liberace!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
You know that's a Tea Party page, don't you? Don't let the title fool you. Scroll down to the links. It's quite obvious that this is typical Tea Party propaganda.
Democrats don't link to Glenn Beck or "Tea Party TV".
You RWW's are SO gullible.
Glenn Beck has had people of many different ideologies on his show when there happens to be a point upon which they can agree. Google the group instead of having your typical instant "not listening, not listening" response , you might learn something.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was just waiting for one of you to do your usual knee-jerk "republican conspiracy theorists" garbage, well, here are a group as Left wing as you could like who also see Agenda 21 as something they want no part of:
It's amazing how many responsible links of information discussing Agenda21 you had to go through to find something as irresponsible as that. Of course Glen Beck and the Tea Party are all over it.

Glen Beck: "I could give a flying crap about the political process. We're an entertainment company."

Alabama dislikes it which is MORE than enough reason for everybody else to be pro-Agenda21.

Aggie - you're hard-core Tea Party to the bones, and everything that implies. What's worse is that you're unwilling to consider ANYTHING that goes against that dogma of yours, no matter how well its been proven.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Glenn Beck has had people of many different ideologies on his show when there happens to be a point upon which they can agree. Google the group ......
There is no group to Google!! Don't you get it? It doesn't exist.

There is no law against LYING when you make up a web-page. Oh - they have a Facebook page as well.

They're listed on TeaParty911, all the links are to Tea Party pages and radio propaganda. The ONLY place it's listed is on Tea party pages. There's no founder, no members, no nothing. It's BLATANT completely undisguised propaganda.

There IS no Democrats Against Agenda 21.
----------

On a completely separate note however:

Dear Aggie,

Confidential Business Proposal

Having consulted with my colleagues and based on the information gathered from the Nigerian Chambers Of Commerce And Industry, I have the privilege to request your assistance to transfer the sum of $47,500,000.00 (forty seven million, five hundred thousand United States dollars) into your accounts. The above sum resulted from an over-invoiced contract, executed, commissioned and paid for about five years (5) ago by a foreign contractor. This action was however intentional and since then the fund has been in a suspense account at The Central Bank Of Nigeria Apex Bank.

We are now ready to transfer the fund overseas and that is where you come in. It is important to inform you that as civil servants, we are forbidden to operate a foreign account; that is why we require your assistance. The total sum will be shared as follows: 70% for us, 25% for you and 5% for local and international expenses incidental to the transfer.

The transfer is risk free on both sides. I am an accountant with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC). If you find this proposal acceptable, we shall require the following documents:

(a) your banker's name, telephone, account and fax numbers.

(b) your private telephone and fax numbers —for confidentiality and easy communication.

(c) your letter-headed paper stamped and signed.

Alternatively we will furnish you with the text of what to type into your letter-headed paper, along with a breakdown explaining, comprehensively what we require of you. The business will take us thirty (30) working days to accomplish.

Please reply urgently.

Best regards

ChicknButt

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
What's worse is that you're unwilling to consider ANYTHING that goes against that dogma of yours, no matter how well its been proven.
Coming from you - the irony is so thick you could cut it with a knife. But it is also so incredibly sad and depressing that you are that blinded.

You want to ignore the implications behind the Benghazi talking points and the "stand down" orders - fine, you just keep living in your insulated little world. But to completely ignore the implications of the IRS situation is willful ignorance at its finest.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
It's amazing how many responsible links of information discussing Agenda21 you had to go through to find something as irresponsible as that. Of course Glen Beck and the Tea Party are all over it.
Glen Beck: "I could give a flying crap about the political process. We're an entertainment company."
Alabama dislikes it which is MORE than enough reason for everybody else to be pro-Agenda21.
Aggie - you're hard-core Tea Party to the bones, and everything that implies. What's worse is that you're unwilling to consider ANYTHING that goes against that dogma of yours, no matter how well its been proven.
And actually, when I searched it the first time, it was the third link after the wikipedia article - didn't take long at all.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
If you cant keep up with the conservation, go play your fiddle/faddle.
Your Grandma doesn't allow you to cuss, does she?
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
And actually, when I searched it the first time, it was the third link after the wikipedia article - didn't take long at all.
Bless your heart, Aggie.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO- I just love the pluralization of Democrat there. Rosa Zoire, too damn funny. You got me there Aggie. I lose. You found a bat sh*t crazy democrat………..or did you. Who knows…."the shadow do". Do you yourself think that Agenda 21 is coming to get us? ooooohhhhhh better buy your lifetime stock of survival rations and be sure to stock up on plenty of ammunition before the gub'ment buys it all up. Glenn Beck can tell just where to purchase just anything you might need for the coming apocalypse at the low low price of….well Glen can set you up regardless….. and if you order now you can get a second lifetime supply to serve you in the afterlife. He has an inside scoop. Just stay tuned for more details to the Glen Beck Comedy Hour on 'Blaze ' T.V. the only place for real news.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Coming from you - the irony is so thick you could cut it with a knife. But it is also so incredibly sad and depressing that you are that blinded.
You want to ignore the implications behind the Benghazi talking points and the "stand down" orders - fine, you just keep living in your insulated little world. But to completely ignore the implications of the IRS situation is willful ignorance at its finest.
Yes, he/she is the King of Irony!
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Republican Rep. Issa willfully dismissing testimony from the CIA Director and the State Department Ambassador who led the State Department Investigation - Because they aren't saying what they want...
----------

Since the Sept. 11, 2012, attack in Benghazi, Republicans have argued that the Obama administration attempted to cover up what happened and let political considerations drive its response. In particular, Republicans have criticized top officials for not labeling the events as a "terrorist attack" quickly enough.

On NBC's "Meet the Press" on Sunday, host David Gregory said that his reporting had found that Petraeus "made it clear when he briefed top officials that there was a spontaneous element to this, that it was not completely known that this was a terrorist attack right away."

"You don't give any credence to the notion that there was some fog of war, that there were conflicting circumstances what about what went on here?" he asked Issa.

The congressman DISMISSED Petraeus' comments, AS WELL as those of former Ambassador Thomas Pickering, who led the State Department's independent investigation into what happened in Benghazi.

"David Petraeus said what the administration wanted him to say, is the indication. Ambassador Pickering heard what the administration wanted to hear," ISSA REPLIED.

----------
Republican Witch Hunt - Led by Witch-Finder General ISSA.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've got to quote this just so I can laugh at it again.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a reading comprehension you say?
I reported what the MS State government did, just a report. By the way, if you dont know anything about the UN, you might wanna read up on it. In addition to the agenda 21 project, it now wants to drop the dollar as the world trading standard. If it happens you can burn your money to heat your home, that's all the good it will do you.
Shazayum- well Jethro I reckon you best be buyin' you some o' that gold. An' I knows jus' where to get you some too. Why you jus' turn on the Glen Beck Comedy Hour and he is right now this very minute got somebody on the phone ready to take your call. Jus' tell 'em you yousa wontn' ta' trade in some a your U.S. dollars for some genuine gold. And by Joe they'll send you some right over. They surely will I'm a tellin' ya' they got it advertised an' everthang.

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Just like a fa**ot to try and take a jab at a man when you think his back is turned. Why didn't you respond back hours ago when I schooled your punk a$$. Boy. I did answer your question. You're just to stupid to comprehend what you read. That's not my fault Queerbait. You're true piece of shit. LOL.
I see you are getting mad about all those sausages your wife has had, and for someone that hollers "queerbait" as much as you, I can see you must have been turned out by one of those "queers" years ago and you harbor ill will towards them.

Life sux slick, but I can see that it really sux for you.

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Ok. thanks for the heads up.
She has had plenty of those as well Mr angry boy. lol! Now please hurry with some snarky comeback like "queerbait" or "peter puffer".
OMTE

Helena, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

MSO4 wrote:
<quoted text>I see you are getting mad about all those sausages your wife has had, and for someone that hollers "queerbait" as much as you, I can see you must have been turned out by one of those "queers" years ago and you harbor ill will towards them.
Life sux slick, but I can see that it really sux for you.
You should really change your profile pic. You are a disgrace to his face. I watched an interview of Obama talking about Gay rights and it was the only time I have seen him uncomfortable. He seemed shifty as if he didn't believe what he was saying, but it was what he had to say for the greater good. I think all you do is play on here and that's fine. Just know I'm not your typical soft a$$ white boy. You don't rile me up or make me upset to the point you think you do. I know this may be hard for you to believe, but I have queer friends that I grew up with. One that most queers don't even like because he's a queen. I don't see him much anymore because we are not kids, but when I do he doesn't act like that around me. Not because he's scared of me, because he knows I'd fight someone if they tried to mistreat him but he respects me and I respect him. He acts like a dude when he's around me, because he's embarrassed to act like that around me, because he's ashamed. He knows how he's living is wrong, because there's a good dude inside of him. You really need help. I bet you'll be laughing at him when he goes to hell as well. It's all a big joke right? You are worst than they are.
OMTE

Helena, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

MSO4 wrote:
<quoted text>She has had plenty of those as well Mr angry boy. lol! Now please hurry with some snarky comeback like "queerbait" or "peter puffer".
Them queers call each other names way worst than that. You are just easily offended. Oh and a sissy boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Richmond Hill Discussions

Search the Richmond Hill Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Abbott, Greg DDS - Greg Abbott DDS (Jul '10) 14 hr Intetested party 11
bryan county sheriff department (Feb '14) Wed Vine 3
Sweet William and the Stereos (Aug '11) Jul 29 Gordo - savannah 3
Dr Sina Dadfarmay of Savannah Jul 29 Serious 1
Black Racist Walmart Employees Unpunished after... (Jul '13) Jul 27 ilearnfromblackracist 32
Looking for missing uncle. Jul 23 Adams 1
Presiding Bishop speaks at Christ Church Jul 21 Listen to the Word 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Richmond Hill Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Richmond Hill People Search