Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#10664 May 12, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
And had nothing, zilch, nada to do with my post, so why did you post it? as for answer to questions, liberaces very seldom if ever answer straight up questions.
I'm seven and walk circles around you liberace.
Ok, so you're going to deflect on your Grammar idiocy and pretend it didn't happen. Whatever.

Next two claims:

1.) You're seven.- You're lying.
2.) You walk circles around me.- You're delusional. I think you're forgetting about the 2 MASSIVE intellectual smack-downs I gave you right here in this thread, not to mention the multiple smaller ones.

Next Issue:

How old are you? I've noticed you've avoided this repeatedly. You won't even confirm if you've got a voter registration card.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#10665 May 12, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>That's all you have to do is ask them how old they are. LOL. You'll find out that they're all probaly about 70 1/2 years old. Stuck in the past. With no real future. I really do feel sorry for them.
Must not be drinkin tonight Chickn huh? It sounds like you have a hangover. I go back to work tmrw. So it will probaly be awhile before I have the time to get on here again, but I'll check in every so often. If these bunch of losers gang up on you I'll cuss them out so as you don't lose your credibility by being vulgar. I don't care because I am a nasty MF'er. Good thing my ole lady likes it when I pull her hair and talk dirty to her. LoL.
I'll probaly regret saying that, because it will probaly open the door to a bunch of pervs to talk about my wife and I'm more than a little sensitive about my wife and kids. I sleep good at night though knowing that I don't need 100 round clips to protect them. I got a Jesus looking out for them and me. Also I'm hell when I'm well. GN. Bye

Yu got a job?
you got a wife?
you got kids?
You got Jesus on your side?

I will go out on a limb and 1 or 2 of those are a lie, maybe even 3.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#10666 May 12, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>That's all you have to do is ask them how old they are. LOL. You'll find out that they're all probaly about 70 1/2 years old. Stuck in the past. With no real future. I really do feel sorry for them.
Must not be drinkin tonight Chickn huh? It sounds like you have a hangover. I go back to work tmrw. So it will probaly be awhile before I have the time to get on here again, but I'll check in every so often. If these bunch of losers gang up on you I'll cuss them out so as you don't lose your credibility by being vulgar. I don't care because I am a nasty MF'er. Good thing my ole lady likes it when I pull her hair and talk dirty to her. LoL.
I'll probaly regret saying that, because it will probaly open the door to a bunch of pervs to talk about my wife and I'm more than a little sensitive about my wife and kids. I sleep good at night though knowing that I don't need 100 round clips to protect them. I got a Jesus looking out for them and me. Also I'm hell when I'm well. GN. Bye
A few of these RWW are ancient. At least one hasn't shaved for the 1st time yet. All of them are nuts.

Take care and check in when you can.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#10667 May 12, 2013
Daly wrote:
I promise I won't vote for McConnell here in GEORGIA.
Thanks for the tip.
LOL - Anytime.
Informed Opinion

Lehigh Acres, FL

#10668 May 12, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>If you cant keep up with the conservation, go play your fiddle/faddle.
Right Wing Wackos demand "Bored" be investigated by Congress.

RWWs want to know is:

Why hasn't Obama denied association with "Bored", who refuses to deny association with an organization, that is associated with the article in question ?

Poor "Bored", hoisted on his own petard.

This Right Wing Wacko pretend controversy game is fun.
Informed Opinion

Lehigh Acres, FL

#10669 May 12, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>And had nothing, zilch, nada to do with my post, so why did you post it? as for answer to questions, liberaces very seldom if ever answer straight up questions.

I'm seven and walk circles around you liberace.
Damn

I'm a fan of Liberace because he was a hard working, successful, political and religious conservative capitalist.

... "In contrast to his flamboyant stage presence, Liberace was a conservative in his politics and faith, eschewing dissidents and rebels.

He believed fervently in capitalism.

To his fans, he was still one of them, a Midwesterner who had earned his success through hard work—and who invited them to enjoy it with him."

I guess you liberal socialist commies who survive on Socialist Security, Medicare, and Part D.

As for me, I'll support the hard working, tax-paying, successful conservative Liberace.

Viva Liberace !

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#10670 May 12, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You folks actually believe this crap? goodgodamighty! Come on say you don't.
The key word in the link is….see if you can spot it.
http://thinkprogress.org/climate/2012/08/15/5... -
garbage-agenda-21-conspiracy-t heories-as-its-national-platfo rm/
This from the article- so well put>
"It just seems that on issue after issue after issue we are no longer having disagreements about a certain set of facts. Instead we have two sides presenting absolute alternative realities. And the bottom line, I think, is that from the political right, or the far right, that we are seeing almost nothing but a string of conspiracy theories that have virtually nothing to do with reality. So we cannot even have a rational debate about things that we admittedly disagree about. Instead, we spend our time fending off utterly baseless, fear-mongering conspiracy theories that prevent us moving forward in any way as a society."
I was just waiting for one of you to do your usual knee-jerk "republican conspiracy theorists" garbage, well, here are a group as Left wing as you could like who also see Agenda 21 as something they want no part of:

Democrats against Agenda 21
http://www.democratsagainstunagenda21.com
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#10671 May 12, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
Yu got a job?
you got a wife?
you got kids?
You got Jesus on your side?
I will go out on a limb and 1 or 2 of those are a lie, maybe even 3.
Bored, that's just wrong. You owe OMTE an apology. Say you're sorry immediately.

Not kidding. That's unnecessary.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#10672 May 12, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was just waiting for one of you to do your usual knee-jerk "republican conspiracy theorists" garbage, well, here are a group as Left wing as you could like who also see Agenda 21 as something they want no part of:
Democrats against Agenda 21
http://www.democratsagainstunagenda21.com
You know that's a Tea Party page, don't you? Don't let the title fool you. Scroll down to the links. It's quite obvious that this is typical Tea Party propaganda.

Democrats don't link to Glenn Beck or "Tea Party TV".

You RWW's are SO gullible.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#10673 May 12, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL - Just like Benghazi - you don't give a flying F%%K what charges you're throwing around. You just care who they're aimed at.
As your Republican Hero Ronnie Ray-Gun once said: You're operating with an "open mouth and a closed mind".
The more you post the more I'm convinced you're Michele Bachmann. Fervently dedicated to insane principles and concepts.
The only closed minds I see on here are those on the Left who can't see the inherent danger in using the IRS as a weapon. One of you posted Martin Niemoller's "First they came for the Jews....." poem recently. I thought it was ironic that one of you would post it. And that is highlighted even more by your absolute refusal to acknowledge the horror that should be your reaction to ANYONE using a government agency with that kind of power to go after POLITICAL enemies. THAT is a threat to everything this nation was founded upon. It is stunning that you are so blinded by your political bias that even you can't see that as a road that we cannot allow our government to go down - no matter what party is in office.

Joe Klein, as Leftist as you could wish, said the following, "They have violated one of the more sacred rules of our democracy: you do not use the tax code to punish your opponents."
"The Internal Revenue Service’s targeting of conservative groups is outrageous. Those who did this should be fired immediately. That’s obvious."

http://swampland.time.com/2013/05/11/irs-mess...

You really are completely obliterating ANY claim to a modicum of credibility by not stepping back and saying "You're right, if this was done deliberately, it is wrong."
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#10674 May 12, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Viva Liberace !
Viva Liberace!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#10675 May 12, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
You know that's a Tea Party page, don't you? Don't let the title fool you. Scroll down to the links. It's quite obvious that this is typical Tea Party propaganda.
Democrats don't link to Glenn Beck or "Tea Party TV".
You RWW's are SO gullible.
Glenn Beck has had people of many different ideologies on his show when there happens to be a point upon which they can agree. Google the group instead of having your typical instant "not listening, not listening" response , you might learn something.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#10676 May 12, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was just waiting for one of you to do your usual knee-jerk "republican conspiracy theorists" garbage, well, here are a group as Left wing as you could like who also see Agenda 21 as something they want no part of:
Democrats against Agenda 21
http://www.democratsagainstunagenda21.com
It's amazing how many responsible links of information discussing Agenda21 you had to go through to find something as irresponsible as that. Of course Glen Beck and the Tea Party are all over it.

Glen Beck: "I could give a flying crap about the political process. We're an entertainment company."

Alabama dislikes it which is MORE than enough reason for everybody else to be pro-Agenda21.

Aggie - you're hard-core Tea Party to the bones, and everything that implies. What's worse is that you're unwilling to consider ANYTHING that goes against that dogma of yours, no matter how well its been proven.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#10677 May 12, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Glenn Beck has had people of many different ideologies on his show when there happens to be a point upon which they can agree. Google the group ......
There is no group to Google!! Don't you get it? It doesn't exist.

There is no law against LYING when you make up a web-page. Oh - they have a Facebook page as well.

They're listed on TeaParty911, all the links are to Tea Party pages and radio propaganda. The ONLY place it's listed is on Tea party pages. There's no founder, no members, no nothing. It's BLATANT completely undisguised propaganda.

There IS no Democrats Against Agenda 21.
----------

On a completely separate note however:

Dear Aggie,

Confidential Business Proposal

Having consulted with my colleagues and based on the information gathered from the Nigerian Chambers Of Commerce And Industry, I have the privilege to request your assistance to transfer the sum of $47,500,000.00 (forty seven million, five hundred thousand United States dollars) into your accounts. The above sum resulted from an over-invoiced contract, executed, commissioned and paid for about five years (5) ago by a foreign contractor. This action was however intentional and since then the fund has been in a suspense account at The Central Bank Of Nigeria Apex Bank.

We are now ready to transfer the fund overseas and that is where you come in. It is important to inform you that as civil servants, we are forbidden to operate a foreign account; that is why we require your assistance. The total sum will be shared as follows: 70% for us, 25% for you and 5% for local and international expenses incidental to the transfer.

The transfer is risk free on both sides. I am an accountant with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC). If you find this proposal acceptable, we shall require the following documents:

(a) your banker's name, telephone, account and fax numbers.

(b) your private telephone and fax numbers —for confidentiality and easy communication.

(c) your letter-headed paper stamped and signed.

Alternatively we will furnish you with the text of what to type into your letter-headed paper, along with a breakdown explaining, comprehensively what we require of you. The business will take us thirty (30) working days to accomplish.

Please reply urgently.

Best regards

ChicknButt

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#10678 May 12, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
What's worse is that you're unwilling to consider ANYTHING that goes against that dogma of yours, no matter how well its been proven.
Coming from you - the irony is so thick you could cut it with a knife. But it is also so incredibly sad and depressing that you are that blinded.

You want to ignore the implications behind the Benghazi talking points and the "stand down" orders - fine, you just keep living in your insulated little world. But to completely ignore the implications of the IRS situation is willful ignorance at its finest.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#10679 May 12, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
It's amazing how many responsible links of information discussing Agenda21 you had to go through to find something as irresponsible as that. Of course Glen Beck and the Tea Party are all over it.
Glen Beck: "I could give a flying crap about the political process. We're an entertainment company."
Alabama dislikes it which is MORE than enough reason for everybody else to be pro-Agenda21.
Aggie - you're hard-core Tea Party to the bones, and everything that implies. What's worse is that you're unwilling to consider ANYTHING that goes against that dogma of yours, no matter how well its been proven.
And actually, when I searched it the first time, it was the third link after the wikipedia article - didn't take long at all.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#10680 May 12, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
If you cant keep up with the conservation, go play your fiddle/faddle.
Your Grandma doesn't allow you to cuss, does she?
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#10681 May 12, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
And actually, when I searched it the first time, it was the third link after the wikipedia article - didn't take long at all.
Bless your heart, Aggie.
guest

United States

#10682 May 12, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was just waiting for one of you to do your usual knee-jerk "republican conspiracy theorists" garbage, well, here are a group as Left wing as you could like who also see Agenda 21 as something they want no part of:
Democrats against Agenda 21
http://www.democratsagainstunagenda21.com
LMFAO- I just love the pluralization of Democrat there. Rosa Zoire, too damn funny. You got me there Aggie. I lose. You found a bat sh*t crazy democrat………..or did you. Who knows…."the shadow do". Do you yourself think that Agenda 21 is coming to get us? ooooohhhhhh better buy your lifetime stock of survival rations and be sure to stock up on plenty of ammunition before the gub'ment buys it all up. Glenn Beck can tell just where to purchase just anything you might need for the coming apocalypse at the low low price of….well Glen can set you up regardless….. and if you order now you can get a second lifetime supply to serve you in the afterlife. He has an inside scoop. Just stay tuned for more details to the Glen Beck Comedy Hour on 'Blaze ' T.V. the only place for real news.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#10683 May 12, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Coming from you - the irony is so thick you could cut it with a knife. But it is also so incredibly sad and depressing that you are that blinded.
You want to ignore the implications behind the Benghazi talking points and the "stand down" orders - fine, you just keep living in your insulated little world. But to completely ignore the implications of the IRS situation is willful ignorance at its finest.
Yes, he/she is the King of Irony!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Winn Dixie is owned and operated by the klu klu... (Jun '16) 7 hr Anonymous 5
To the guy that picked the female trucker named... Fri Bringtesla 2
The Sanctuary 4584 Cox Rd. Evans GA., RACIST & ... (Jun '16) Thu B Napolen 4
Hank Johnson Thu John Karey 1
News Talent scout now charged with scamming six clients (Aug '08) Apr 26 Edmontononian 458
What percent of white women are with black men ... (Apr '13) Apr 25 blackman blackmen 82
Teen Challenge Exposed! (Jul '07) Apr 22 Wesley vornbro k 154

Richmond Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Hill Mortgages