ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

#10196 May 10, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a twisted interpretation, Charlene Lamb -Deputy Asst Sec for Int'l Programs in the Bureau of Diplomatic Security stated in Oct 2012 that budget cuts were not a factor in either the refusal to increase security or the decision to lessen security. Eugene Robinson should have done his homework.
----------
Eugene Robinson:
Is the scandal supposed to be that a four-man Special Forces team was not sent from Tripoli to help defend the Benghazi compound?
...But the decision not to dispatch troops was made by the military chain of command, not by Clinton or anyone who reported to her. Superior officers decided this team was needed to help evacuate the embassy in Tripoli, which was seen as a potential target for a Benghazi-style attack.
The Pentagon has concluded that the team, in any event, could not have arrived in Benghazi in time to make a difference. Hicks testified that he disagrees."
That is the main question, WHO made these decisions? And it is irrelevant that the Pentagon has concluded the team could not arrive in time to help. First, there was more than one team available. Second, at the time the decisions were made to tell various teams to stand down, NO ONE could possibly know how long the attacks would continue.
----------
Eugene Robinson:
"...Well, then, maybe the transgression is that administration officials, for some unfathomable reason, willfully lied when they said the attack was in reaction to an anti-Islam video produced in the United States and disseminated on the Internet."
At least he got that right.
----------
"...Maybe that’s it: a cover-up. Perhaps the administration conspired to hide Clinton’s failure to protect our diplomats overseas. But she commissioned an independent report by former ambassador Thomas Pickering that said — well, I’ll just quote Rep. Mike Rogers (R-Mich.), chairman of the House intelligence committee:“The Pickering Report appears to make clear what we already knew: that there was strategic warning from the intelligence community of a dangerous security environment in Benghazi and that our diplomats were failed by the bureaucracy at the State Department.”
Some cover-up.
And according to Mr Hicks lawyer, the interviews were not videotaped, nor were stenographers used - testimony was written down by "note takers". Mr Hicks was also NOT ALLOWED to review what the note takers took down to ensure he was not misquoted. And surprise, now his detractors are saying that what he testified to this week is not what he said during the earlier interviews.
----------
"Was Hicks “demoted” for blowing the whistle on Benghazi, as he testified? He asked to come home, understandably, and the department parked him in a desk job — with the same pay and rank — until something more to his liking comes open. Has he been muzzled? Hardly, as evidenced by his testimony Wednesday."
Mr Hick went from being praised by both Obama and Clinton for his actions in a volatile and dangerous situation to being harshly criticized for his "management style" after he talked to Congressional investigators after being told not to by his bosses and received a direct call from Clinton's Chief of Staff Cheryl Mills berating him for giving the interview.
Witch-Hunt.
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

#10197 May 10, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
Well, surprise, surprise - according to the Associated Press, the IRS is apologizing for "inappropriately flagging conservative political groups for additional reviews during the 2012 election to see if they were violating their tax-exempt status."
The head of the unit that oversees tax-exempt groups, Lois Lerner,
admitted "organizations that included the words "tea party" or "patriot" in their applications for tax-exempt status were singled out for additional reviews."
It was smart to flag those groups. The Tea Party was invented and funded in whole by the Koch Brothers to advance their anti-everybody-but-them agenda. All of these "non-profit" groups that they funnel money through are tax-exampt, but politics can't be their primary function. However - most of these groups WERE created with politics being their primary function, and this has been discovered numerous times by Koch-backed groups.

If you have to apologize for being smart - I guess they need to apologize. But it just makes sense that they would flag those groups for audits.
Joe Blow

Villa Rica, GA

#10198 May 10, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Witch-Hunt.
Your an idiot Marxist liar.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#10199 May 10, 2013
Here's a link for all link loving conservatives.
fapifier

Decatur, GA

#10200 May 10, 2013
Joe Blow wrote:
<quoted text>
Your an idiot Marxist liar.
Republican Debate Time!

What do you do if you see a one-legged Republican?

Laugh and re-load.

United States

#10201 May 10, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry. We disagree. I think they can suck all the peter they want and munch on as many carpets as they so see fit. I don't care one way or the other, But and this is a big but. Marriage is a union between Man and Woman under God. Not to be perversed by any man or queer. It's simple really when a man and woman become one they create life. When a man and man try and become one they created AIDS. To believe otherwise in my opinion is to turn your back to God. You will not live forever and although we are not to judge. Doesn't mean there will not be a judgement day. If you don't believe that then you don't believe in God and this conversation is pointless. I hope you do believe in God as I would like to have this conversation with you in Heaven.
Ok - you are what's know as a rick santorum. One of these definitions would certainly fit you then.
1. Rick Santorum
semen mixed with fecal matter often left after continuous anal sex
"I dont care what you guys do in there... just dont leave any rick santorum on the bed sheets.."
buy rick santorum mugs & shirts
rick santrom rick santorum ric santorim rick santorim rick santurom
by Dev321 Jul 14, 2006 add a video
2. rick santorum
1. Santorum refers to the frothy mixture of lube, ejaculate, and the contents of a person's rectum, which is a byproduct of anal sex. To rick santorum means to lick and slurp said santorum directly from someone's ass.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#10202 May 10, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok - you are what's know as a rick santorum. One of these definitions would certainly fit you then.
1. Rick Santorum
"I dont care what you guys do in there... just dont leave any rick santorum on the bed sheets.."
2. rick santorum
1. Santorum refers to the frothy mixture of lube, ejaculate, and the contents of a person's rectum, which is a byproduct of anal sex. To rick santorum means to lick and slurp said santorum directly from someone's ass.
You're one sick and twisted individual. Nevermind about talking to you in Heaven; I hope you burn in hell.
danger zone

Marietta, GA

#10203 May 10, 2013
Dear me, guest needs to move along, on down the road, anywhere would be just fine. Good grief! That's totally disgusting. You aren't welcome here, not by me, anyway.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#10204 May 10, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Rick Santorum
2. rick santorum
That's exactly how you queers created AIDS. You nasty filthy Fa**ot. That's why you disgust most normal people and are a plague to this country.

United States

#10205 May 10, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>You're one sick and twisted individual. Nevermind about talking to you in Heaven; I hope you burn in hell.
You asked for it….
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#10206 May 10, 2013
danger zone wrote:
Dear me, guest needs to move along, on down the road, anywhere would be just fine. Good grief! That's totally disgusting. You aren't welcome here, not by me, anyway.
The smartest thing you've said thus far. Trash like him is not welcome anywhere.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#10207 May 10, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You asked for it….
Do you live in Fitzgerald or near by?
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#10208 May 10, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You asked for it….
I have an Idea who you are and don't worry we will cross paths at some point. When we do I'll give you what you think you want and put you out of your misery. Whenever you get ready let me know. I'll be waiting. Now if you please would refrain from talking to me on this forum I will show the same respect.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#10209 May 10, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Witch-Hunt.
Wow, that was persuasive. But I understand that you had no response with which to try and refute the reasons why questions are appropriate in regard to actions taken before, during and after the attacks at Benghazi.
not closed minded

Valdosta, GA

#10210 May 10, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I reread your post and I see what you'e saying. You think I have a closed mind when it comes to queers. Don't you? If I did I'd be saying they need to lock their sick a$$es up. I think they are sick, but not criminals. That's about as open minded as I can get on that subject. If you want your children to be queers that's fine too. Oh yeah and I do like Rick Santorum. If you had been posting for sometime you'd know that I already stated that months ago.
Open
Mind
To
Everything

except gays that don't bother him. wonder what his wife thinks.
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

#10211 May 10, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, that was persuasive.
LOL - busy day. Instead of my usual 12,000 words - you just get my synopsis today.
ChicknButt

Alto, GA

#10212 May 10, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
This is serious because people died and watergate, by comparison was a Witch-Hunt.
Needed to finish the thought. Thanks for your forbearance.

United States

#10213 May 10, 2013
It's meant to be totally disgusting , just as totally disgusting as attitudes like ricky santorum there. Dish it out but can't take it. I can be just as polite or as just as down right vulgar and hateful as ricky "omte" santorum. Like I said you asked for it.
Probably

Alto, GA

#10214 May 10, 2013
danger zone wrote:
That was probably the most disturbing post I have ever read. The author's thoughts are most likely the product of a progressive higher education. One that you subsidize with your tax dollars.
danger zone

Marietta, GA

#10215 May 10, 2013
It seems there is evidence emerging about Hillary's fraud as a young Watergate attorney. Jerry Zeifman, a lifelong democrat supervised her work on the Democratic Judiciary committee. When the investigation was over, Zeifman fired Hillary for unethical dealings and refused to write her a letter of recommendation. Mr. Zeifman was interviewed in Jan. & told exactly why he terminated her.
Oooops.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Devil Fled Down to GA (Dec '09) 20 hr kiwigal 424
Biking In Savannah,Georgia (Jul '13) Nov 16 Sam Smart 11
savannah. behind the conspiracy.. Nov 13 Sam Smart 1
Best internet provider Nov 7 JessicAb 1
Protests continue in West Savannah in wake of o... Oct 29 BoBo 4
Blanket drive to benefit area animal shelters Oct '14 Tonya 1
SCPS tops Portal 24-14 in Robertson's return Oct '14 Vanessa 1
Richmond Hill Dating
Find my Match

Richmond Hill People Search