Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#9902 May 8, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
This time the subject is:
Discuss how income disparity that has become evident in the last decade will be addressed by current Republican policies.
I'll take this one: Republican.
1. Able bodied people will have to earn their own way.
2. Complainers will have to get an education so they'll earn more and not be jealous and mad about those who already do.
3. Drug tests for those who are living off the government. Those who fail have to get a job. No discussion. THAT should help with the drug problem.
4. Rich people will have to pay their fair share. As long as they are following the letter of the law, THAT'S THEIR FAIR SHARE.
5. Everyone has to contribute. If you live off the government, you have to do SOMETHING. The elderly and very ill get special consideration. This can be done with a "fair tax". The anger will be gone because everyone will be contributing.
6. Liberals will live in cages. They will live off the government. They will be provided with the necessities and all liberals will be equal. That is the most important thing and should be very satisfactory to liberals. Everyone will have the same stuff. All will be equal. If one liberal gets an extra peanut, they will ALL get an extra peanut. Even the liberals who poop in another liberal's water bowl will get that extra peanut.

Democrat
1. People who work will turn over their money to the government.
2. The government will divide it up and hand it out. If you are caught with extra money, you will be hanged by the neck until dead.
That pretty much tells the story. Next subject.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#9903 May 8, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. That doesn't meet the terms. It's about Republican Political Policies. Not about republican mud-slinging witch-hunts. We're leaving stupidity behind us for this challenge.
You don't get time to prepare. Neither do I.
Subject is now: What recent Congressional actions initiated by Republicans address the health-care crisis in America? How will they improve lives of middle-class Americans?
3 minutes to do whatever you need to do.

You offered the challenge, I play by my rules, not yours.
I would choose guns over knives but words will do. I pick the subject, there is no bargaining involved. Take it or leave it.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#9904 May 8, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Now "Bored", you're starting to lose control again.
You know what the nice taxpayer supplies doctor told you and your Right Wing Wacko friends - play nice or the people who provide you RWWs with the needs of living may shut you off and you'll have to provide for yourself.
So calm down, put that little beanie hat with the propeller lined with aluminum foil, the other patients .... er .... residents made for you, and relax.
It's OK - we normal folks will keep carrying the Right Wing Wackos as long as necessary - we've carried you for so long we hardly notice the weight - and besides - it's what Jesus would want us to do.

You've never been normal dummy.

Location hidden

#9905 May 8, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>It's all a big conspiracy. Right? SMH.
Yeah. He does that when he's not playing golf. It keeps him out of trouble. Well, there IS that Benghazi thingy looming.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#9906 May 8, 2013
I'm waiting for an answer Butt head. are you gonna turn tail and not abide by challenging rules.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#9907 May 8, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Support what?
The fact that Obama sent killers to take out our Ambassador? That's what you whacko's seem to think.
But it didn't happen. Foreign terrorists killed our Ambassador. Got it? Not the White House, not Obama. Our security wasn't strong enough to stop it. The security that REPUBLICANS voted not to fund after it was requested. THAT security that the Republicans consciously chose not to provide wasn't strong enough to prevent our Ambassador from being killed.
So - what's the problem? That the WORDING you would have liked to have seen wasn't used in a news conference?....

But you didn't like the language of the press conference regarding an incident that happened 8,000 miles away in the middle of the night, from a federal government with dozens of agencies, millions employees spread across the entire planet, all regarding less than clear events in the armpit of the world just a few hours after it happened?....
What you REALLY, REALLY, REALLY want is something that's going to "take Obama down". That's what the frenzy is over - you think there's blood in the water.....
Quit being so deliberately dense. The "problem" has ALWAYS been the deliberate lie the administration tried to feed the American public that al Qaeda was on the run and that the attack was the result of an impromptu protest over a stupid video virtually no one saw. They knew it wasn't true then, they knew it wasn't true when they sent Susan Rice to lie on ALL the Sunday shows - and boy was Bob Scheiffer mad about that this week- they knew it was a lie when they kept saying it for the next two weeks.

And don't even try with the "republicans cut the funding" - besides the fact that it doesn't explain why security personnel already stationed there were removed AFTER the consulate requested additional security. Nor can it explain why the team in Tripoli was delayed from responding, nor does it explain why support a few hours away in Italy was told to stand down. I just LOVE the current excuse - "they couldn't get there in time". Really???
So they were looking in their crystal ball and knew how long the attack was going to last? That took a real brainiac to think that excuse would hold up to scrutiny.

And yes, the "wording" is very important when you see they were trying to spin the narrative. Guess what, words mean things.

And I am not thinking about "blood in the water". I am thinking about blood on the streets of Benghazi and on the hands of WHOEVER told those Response Teams to stand down. That is what I want to know.

And by the way Hillary, it makes a hell of a lot of difference.
Informed Opinion

North Fort Myers, FL

#9908 May 8, 2013
danger zone wrote:
The ONLY thing they're good at, is avoiding serious issues, current issues. I refuse to spend any more time arguing with idiots!!!
Now "danger zone" (that's hard to type without smiling).

You can always sit with "Bored" at the children's card table at Thanksgiving.

It's all decorated and maybe Bored will ask a grown up for more Pumpkin Pie for you !

They'll be other Right Wing Wacko eating there with you so you won't be lonely, and you and your RWW friends can just discuss and debate all afternoon while the grown ups watch football on TV, and engage in adult dialogue.

If the other children make fun of you RWWs for your lack of knowledge and your intellectual inabilities, just tell an adult - you shouldn't be made fun of, just because RWWs can't compete with the other kids. Kids can be mean so we grown ups may have to intervene.

RWWs aren't stupid - they are just "gifted" at things other than intelligence and knowledge.

Location hidden

#9909 May 8, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I realize you're addressing another poster - but I've just proven beyond any doubt to reasonable men that Bored is absolutely NOT worth engaging with, debating with, or otherwise socializing with on any level. And while it wasn't my goal (ok, it was), I did make him look pretty bad in the process.
But I really thought he'd at least TRY to step up to the plate. All he had to do was explain and defend actual Republican political policy in a manner befitting two men having a mature discussion. There were no tricks.
Never fear. I stepped up and gave some Republican policy. You've probably read it by now.:)
usa

Jesup, GA

#9910 May 8, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
You offered the challenge, I play by my rules, not yours.
I would choose guns over knives but words will do. I pick the subject, there is no bargaining involved. Take it or leave it.
you better chill,w(?)itch,uncle jeb is dead on yo sorry ass.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#9911 May 8, 2013
I can hear you stammering, your fans are applauding, and they are waiting to see fall so they can take your place as RoosterButt.

Location hidden

#9913 May 8, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Right Wing Wacko insult time !
Our favorite debating technique.
My turn, but instead of hurling insults, I'll just post one of my favorite quotes for a Right Wing Wacko Superstar :
Heeeeeeeeere's Saaaaaarahh!!!
''The America I know and love is not one in which my parents or my baby with Down Syndrome will have to stand in front of Obama's 'death panel.'''
—Sarah Palin, in a message posted on Facebook about Obama's health care reform plan, Aug. 7, 2009
Ironically, Sarah's baby,(it is her's isn't it ?) despite its mental challenges, is still the smartest one in the household.
Hey! Just shut 'em down. Cut and paste your usual response. That'll do it.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#9914 May 8, 2013
usa wrote:
<quoted text>you better chill,w(?)itch,uncle jeb is dead on yo sorry ass.

Youse gots me mixed ups with IO bro.
Informed Opinion

North Fort Myers, FL

#9915 May 8, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>Clear the decks liar, Butt is thinking about how he made his first mistake and haven't figured it out yet.

Why,

thankfully nobody noticed you didn't disagree with a single fact presented.

Nope ... Nobody..... Not a single person.

Nobody notices you didn't disagree with a single fact.

Keep telling yourself that.

Heck, you RWWs believe lots of things more idiotic than that, so it should work.

Location hidden

#9917 May 8, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you - 8 years old ?
Well, actually, I'm 12. It's shocking, isn't it? I mean...my posts are so much more intellectual than yours. You are what? 65?
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#9918 May 8, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Why,
thankfully nobody noticed you didn't disagree with a single fact presented.
Nope ... Nobody..... Not a single person.
Nobody notices you didn't disagree with a single fact.
Keep telling yourself that.
Heck, you RWWs believe lots of things more idiotic than that, so it should work.

I dont know anyone who can produce a fact on a negative, try again HB.

Location hidden

#9919 May 8, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor "Bored"
He tries to sit at the big table on Thanksgiving Day,
but he makes childish and idiotic comments.
The grown ups let him talk for a while.
Then after they explain to him his opinions are worthless unsupported diatribes that are embarrassing to the family,
He is sent to finish his Pumpkin Pie at the card table with the other children.
Someday he'll learn to listen to those more knowledgable and experienced.
But hey, he gets to play with the little paper turkey table decoration, and if his cousin doesn't mind - maybe he can even color it. He has his own set of crayons !
I think it's safe to say that you certainly aren't a literary genius.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#9920 May 8, 2013
Bored wrote:
I'm waiting for an answer Butt head. are you gonna turn tail and not abide by challenging rules.
DON'T EVEN TRY wussy-boy. You turned tail and ran like a coward.

Now you're trying to act all tough again? You've proven what you're worth. Go run along now.

If you want to have a grown-up discussion, try discussing things like a grown-up. You can do this on your own at any time. But I'll bet you continue to act live a useless little ankle-biter. We'll see.

Until then enjoy coloring with your crayons.

You've had your cowardly butt handed to you. Now stop your yammering.
Informed Opinion

North Fort Myers, FL

#9921 May 8, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>Of course I realize you're addressing another poster - but I've just proven beyond any doubt to reasonable men that Bored is absolutely NOT worth engaging with, debating with, or otherwise socializing with on any level. And while it wasn't my goal (ok, it was), I did make him look pretty bad in the process.

But I really thought he'd at least TRY to step up to the plate. All he had to do was explain and defend actual Republican political policy in a manner befitting two men having a mature discussion. There were no tricks.
The judges have ruled.

"Bored" has been destroyed, decimated, and demolished.

Someday he'll learn not to take on his "Betters", as Right Wing Wackos just don't have the mental horsepower to compete with normal Americans.

After all, if RWWs were that smart, they wouldn't be REWs.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#9922 May 8, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit being so deliberately dense. The "problem" has ALWAYS been the deliberate lie the administration tried to feed the American public that al Qaeda was on the run and that the attack was the result of an impromptu protest over a stupid video virtually no one saw. They knew it wasn't true then, they knew it wasn't true when they sent Susan Rice to lie on ALL the Sunday shows - and boy was Bob Scheiffer mad about that this week- they knew it was a lie when they kept saying it for the next two weeks.
And don't even try with the "republicans cut the funding" - besides the fact that it doesn't explain why security personnel already stationed there were removed AFTER the consulate requested additional security. Nor can it explain why the team in Tripoli was delayed from responding, nor does it explain why support a few hours away in Italy was told to stand down. I just LOVE the current excuse - "they couldn't get there in time". Really???
So they were looking in their crystal ball and knew how long the attack was going to last? That took a real brainiac to think that excuse would hold up to scrutiny.
And yes, the "wording" is very important when you see they were trying to spin the narrative. Guess what, words mean things.
And I am not thinking about "blood in the water". I am thinking about blood on the streets of Benghazi and on the hands of WHOEVER told those Response Teams to stand down. That is what I want to know.
And by the way Hillary, it makes a hell of a lot of difference.

Good post! the subject is why Butt dont wanna let me choose the subject. He made the challenge, the other fella gets to choose the weapons.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#9923 May 8, 2013
I'm outta here, Butt is confused about debating and I aint gonna wait for no sorry liberace.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) 15 hr tammy101 2,072
Paula Deen cooks up new online network Sep 27 FearDevil 1
Pain medicine... need it? (Sep '13) Sep 24 bojangles13 19
Teen Challenge Exposed! (Jul '07) Sep 22 greg 146
Protests continue in West Savannah in wake of o... Sep 21 another black cop 3
Review: Intercoastal Auto (Mar '14) Sep 16 Sherri waters 2
What are the odds the RH gas station shooters w... Sep 10 Soup 1

Richmond Hill Jobs

Richmond Hill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Richmond Hill News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Richmond Hill

Personal Finance