I'll take this one: Republican.This time the subject is:
Discuss how income disparity that has become evident in the last decade will be addressed by current Republican policies.
1. Able bodied people will have to earn their own way.
2. Complainers will have to get an education so they'll earn more and not be jealous and mad about those who already do.
3. Drug tests for those who are living off the government. Those who fail have to get a job. No discussion. THAT should help with the drug problem.
4. Rich people will have to pay their fair share. As long as they are following the letter of the law, THAT'S THEIR FAIR SHARE.
5. Everyone has to contribute. If you live off the government, you have to do SOMETHING. The elderly and very ill get special consideration. This can be done with a "fair tax". The anger will be gone because everyone will be contributing.
6. Liberals will live in cages. They will live off the government. They will be provided with the necessities and all liberals will be equal. That is the most important thing and should be very satisfactory to liberals. Everyone will have the same stuff. All will be equal. If one liberal gets an extra peanut, they will ALL get an extra peanut. Even the liberals who poop in another liberal's water bowl will get that extra peanut.
1. People who work will turn over their money to the government.
2. The government will divide it up and hand it out. If you are caught with extra money, you will be hanged by the neck until dead.
That pretty much tells the story. Next subject.