Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia in 2010?

Posted in the Richmond Hill Forum

Comments (Page 468)

Showing posts 9,341 - 9,360 of49,373
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Informed Opinion

North Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>The author was clearly identified, but here you go crybaby:

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/anson-kay...

Problem is you are scared of the truth. No matter who wrote it or where it came from the text is spot on and if you find that troubling then maybe it was meant for you.
Great post.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
2012 was only a few months back, but I'll play along.
Here's your 2013 data.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/...
BAM! RWW DOWN!
Hey! Thanks for the current data. My other response would be: I wouldn't hardly call Obama the jobs president. What that chart shows is a drop in the bucket. Seriously. Now research those who have run out of benefits, given up or are under employed. THAT is the true test whether you want to admit it or not. That is YOUR problem. There are something like 8.7 million people still out of work. How many jobs did that chart show? The JOBS President???? You should take your act on the road.
BAM BAM.....loonie liberal lunatic DOOOOWWWWWNNNN.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you bore him & he takes the high road every single time, no matter how nasty & insulting your comments are.
LOL! So much for your credibility! You didn't even type that with a straight face.
danger zone

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, no. It took her awhile to own up. Whe she knew she was caught, she admitted it, but she blew it when she threw up her hands and exclaimed, "What difference does it make now?" Go ahead. Defend the indefensible.

Yes, what a mistake that ONE sentence was...
She's toast. That one phrase will haunt her the rest of her political career. It will be used in every campaign ad along with that dreadful 3am phone call ad. It will haunt her forever!!!
She failed those men, she failed their family and friends, and she failed this country!!! She may as well retire and keep an eye on ole Bill. That should keep her busy.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Your an idiot dude. You see those little judged symbols above your posts? That is what other people think of your posts. Nobody likes you, because you're stupid. Your making this whole thread look bad.

And you're the fly in the ointment if you think those symbols mean anything. Any old rube can do them.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because you "dispute" something doesn't mean it's NOT indisputable.
The crazy can and will dispute anything under the sun, regardless of reality.
The crazy will try to sell their three ring BS as indisputable in hopes that no one will try therefore calling them out. Simple really.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
+1 Good post except for your last couple of sentencs. They are going to be stopped. It has to be done.

That would be a worst case scenario, and I agree with you.
Informed Opinion

North Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>You say you haven't posted in a while. That's very obvious without the mention. The cry babies are the dumbocrats, no one else. You're way, way behind.
So, don't even try to jump in & tell us how it is. You obviously DO NOT know.
Nice try "bored", but no cigar.

You got crushed.

Now slink away and take the medicine we taxpayers provide for Right Wing Wacko syndrome.
You know the medicine the nice doctor we taxpayers provide you says to take right before bedtime at the institution we taxpayers pay to keep you in.

It alright - as long as we normal folks are out here working, you Right Wing Wackos will be provided food, shelter, medical care, and medicines at our expense.

You're an American and we believe you are entitled to help, even if there is no known cure for RWW Syndrome.

Bored

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

ChicknButt wrote:
LOL! He was RIGHT HERE until I gave him a chance to use his own mind to have a real adult conversation about political policy.
Then he disappeared!
I guess his mom yelled for him to come out of the basement and massage her bunions.

Time to massage your buns liberace.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Quoted for the truth! They honestly believe that opinions based on false facts are valid. They really do.
Yeah, and loonie liberal lunatics are paragons of factual PROPAGANDA. You lunatics wouldn't know truth if it showed up at your front door. You all are so dang brainwashed. Poor babies.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't see those. Little symbols is not what fuels me, just so ya know. I don't care if I get 2000 in 30 minutes. Symbols, now that's a joke! Good grief, you are an 8th grader!!!!!

8th grader is a compliment.
danger zone

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

I'm done arguing with these idiots. They're a waste of time for intelligent people. Aggie, takes the high road, too.
I told you dumbocrats earlier, you need to be on SC forums, investigating and making an attempt to understand what went so terribly wrong for the democrats.

Stay focused on issues, is my mantra. NOT to be distracted by such nonsense and minions.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Sissy behavior is not cool either. Queerbait.

Bait for you?

Informed Opinion

North Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>2012 was only a few months back, but I'll play along.

Here's your 2013 data.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/...

BAM! RWW DOWN!
Damn.

As my brother used to say when we were deer hunting and he made a great shot - "Brother, that bullet hit bone".

That Right Wing Wacko was crushed.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
Any old rube can do them.
Speaking of Rubes - want to take a stab a that adult political discussion now that you're back?
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you bore him & he takes the high road every single time, no matter how nasty & insulting your comments are.

Not really, I was using OMTE's privy.
danger zone

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

The ONLY thing they're good at, is avoiding serious issues, current issues. I refuse to spend any more time arguing with idiots!!!
OMTE

Helena, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

danger zone wrote:
I'm done arguing with these idiots. They're a waste of time for intelligent people. Aggie, takes the high road, too.
I told you dumbocrats earlier, you need to be on SC forums, investigating and making an attempt to understand what went so terribly wrong for the democrats.
Stay focused on issues, is my mantra. NOT to be distracted by such nonsense and minions.
You're retarded.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

This time the subject is:

Discuss how income disparity that has become evident in the last decade will be addressed by current Republican policies.
OMTE

Helena, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
8th grader is a compliment.
You're weird, pathetic, stupid, boring, weak, and retarded. You really need help with your narcotic addiction. Seriously.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 9,341 - 9,360 of49,373
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Richmond Hill Discussions

Search the Richmond Hill Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Presiding Bishop speaks at Christ Church Mon Listen to the Word 1
Review: Abbott, Greg DDS - Greg Abbott DDS (Jul '10) Mon anon 10
Debate: Marijuana - Savannah, GA (Aug '10) Mon H.Harrison 47
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 16 what 2,045
Review: David M. Nelson MD (Feb '11) Jul 14 Char 81 45
Decent crabbing spots? Jul 13 sheri 2
Teen Challenge Exposed! (Jul '07) Jul 13 Patty M 140
•••
•••
•••
•••

Richmond Hill Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••