Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia in 2010?

Posted in the Richmond Hill Forum

Comments (Page 304)

Showing posts 6,061 - 6,080 of39,637
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Glorya wrote:
IO & Synergy have been lol funny tonight!
Thanks, Glorya. I try to be, but I think IO is funny by accident.:)))))

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Democratic friends - and not "terrified" but more "repulsed, disgusted and disdainful" of the tea party.
Must I always correct your errors? Please try harder.
You are repulsed by the idea of personal responsibility. You are disgusted by the idea that Americans want to be free. You are disdainful that America is the greatest country in the world and that there are people that wish to keep it that way.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
You really do just ignore the facts don't you. Every time the tax rates have been cut, revenues to the government have INCREASED. The problem is SO DID THE SPENDING under Democrat congresses.
There is a very simple truth that you and others on the Left continually ignore. If you want to decrease something, tax it. If you want to increase something, subsidize it. Raise capital gains taxes and you will decrease investment, thus decreasing job creation. The social programs of the 60's have only managed to "subsidize" poverty and illegitimacy - 4 decades and $15 trillion later and the poverty rate is the same as it was in the 60's, while the illegitimacy rate has trebled. The Left either will not learn or has as its goal a permanent underclass that will keep voting for whomever will give them the most "goodies" - somehow not realizing that those "goodies" are a form of enslavement.
++++1 Awesome post!!!!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
They haven't regressed. The Tea Party just encouraged the racist rednecks to be more vocal and out-of-the-closet.
http://colorlines.com/archives/2012/08/rnc_at...
And another......Obama dividing the country.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788...
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a much better explanation.
http://www.wnd.com/2012/02/obama-divides-amer...
Ah, WND. They're sporting headlines like "Police Declare War on US CITIZENS" and have Sarah Palin and Glenn Beck content in their boldest type. Also- "Student Too Drunk To Remember Frying Hamster".

With unbiased coverage like that, why do other news sources even exist?

They threw peanuts at a black woman and screamed at her "This is how you feed the animals!". On the floor of the Republican National Convention. You really don't want to take a shot at trying to defend that.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
++++1 Awesome post!!!!!!!
Except every point in it is absolutely untrue and erroneous. Except for that it's awesome.

But nobody ever went broke telling people what they want to hear.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney didn't accidentally say the wrong words. He said exactly what he meant to say.
See how that's different?
AND what he said was absolutely TRUE. Why should he have spent his time trying to convince the 47% who didn't pay taxes to vote for him????????? It was a done deal. They were going to vote for Santa Claus. It would have been a complete waste of his time. Should he have verbalized what his supporters already knew? NO. He should have known a dirt bag plant would have been in the meeting looking to destroy his campaign. He didn't say ONE THING that ALL (you included) didn't already know. The 47% who pay no income taxes were not about to vote for him. He just should have kept it to himself. He STILL would have lost. The Obama machine intended to slam anyone to h*ll who DARED cross the "master". Common sense should tell you that Obama has just as many Washington honchos benefitting from him as any of the other presidents did. How can you not see that?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you, I never promised you a tax proposal. Go back and check.
I know. I believe you. I am asking you if you have any particular ideas.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, WND. They're sporting headlines like "Police Declare War on US CITIZENS" and have Sarah Palin and Glenn Beck content in their boldest type. Also- "Student Too Drunk To Remember Frying Hamster".
They threw peanuts at a black woman and screamed at her "This is how you feed the animals!". On the floor of the Republican National Convention. You really don't want to take a shot at trying to defend that.
Um...YOUR link was from "COLORLINES". rotfl Just sayin'. My other article was from The Wallstreet Journal.(I don't even know what WND stands for. I just chose one of the MANY links that popped up. What does WND stand for? Do you know?)

I swear, if you don't drop that double standard, I'm going to send Guido over to your house.

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
You really do just ignore the facts don't you. Every time the tax rates have been cut, revenues to the government have INCREASED. The problem is SO DID THE SPENDING under Democrat congresses.
There is a very simple truth that you and others on the Left continually ignore. If you want to decrease something, tax it. If you want to increase something, subsidize it. Raise capital gains taxes and you will decrease investment, thus decreasing job creation. The social programs of the 60's have only managed to "subsidize" poverty and illegitimacy - 4 decades and $15 trillion later and the poverty rate is the same as it was in the 60's, while the illegitimacy rate has trebled. The Left either will not learn or has as its goal a permanent underclass that will keep voting for whomever will give them the most "goodies" - somehow not realizing that those "goodies" are a form of enslavement.
Yes, your are correct that it is a form of enslavement. I think it could also be called keeping them on the plantation by using money and not chains.
Glorya

Snellville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSL2N0CS0...

Interesting he has spoken to Jong Un about the crisis. I feel things will simmer.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Except every point in it is absolutely untrue and erroneous. Except for that it's awesome.
But nobody ever went broke telling people what they want to hear.
I'm sure you meant this post as a joke. Aggie's post is ABSOLUTELY true. It's troublesome that you say it's not. I'm worried about you. Keep it up and I'm signing you up for a frontal lobotomy.

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you don't want to see a bunch of Democrats running around in white sheets, with hoods over their heads burning crosses do You? Are you one of them? Probably not, so quit trying to deceive people and make out that any meaningful amount of the Tea Party is made up of racist and bigots as it is not true.

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you meant this post as a joke. Aggie's post is ABSOLUTELY true. It's troublesome that you say it's not. I'm worried about you. Keep it up and I'm signing you up for a frontal lobotomy.

Are you sure he hasn't already had one?
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
AND what he said was absolutely TRUE. Why should he have spent his time trying to convince the 47% who didn't pay taxes to vote for him????????? It was a done deal. They were going to vote for Santa Claus. It would have been a complete waste of his time. Should he have verbalized what his supporters already knew? NO. He should have known a dirt bag plant would have been in the meeting looking to destroy his campaign. He didn't say ONE THING that ALL (you included) didn't already know. The 47% who pay no income taxes were not about to vote for him. He just should have kept it to himself. He STILL would have lost. The Obama machine intended to slam anyone to h*ll who DARED cross the "master". Common sense should tell you that Obama has just as many Washington honchos benefitting from him
as any of the other presidents did. How can you not see that?
This has been covered so many times. You've been exposed to it so many times. You're WILLFULLY believing what you want to believe.

Who are the 47%?

Lower income families that work with 2 children. They're not bums - they pay taxes. They're credits work to keep their tax rate low so they can do frivoulous things like..oh..maybe feed their kids.

Students and young workers: People not making a lot of money at the moment. They WILL contribute heavily to the tax base in the future, but right now they are preparing for the future.

Older People: They've spent their whole lives paying taxes into our system. They've paid a lot. Now they are older and tired and not making income. They're past that.

Retired or disabled military. They never made a lot in the first place, but they put it ALL on the line to serve our country.

These people are bums who deserve no recognition by the US Government or the President of the United States of America? They're leaches on the system just looking for a handout from "Santa Clause"? Hardly.

And you should be ashamed of KNOWINGLY accusing them of such. Like I said - it's not like you're being ignorant - you've been exposed to this information repeatedly. You're being willfully stupid in this case.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>

I swear, if you don't drop that double standard, I'm going to send Guido over to your house.
I'll handle Guido. You just don't get drunk and fry your hamster...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep it up and I'm signing you up for a frontal lobotomy.
I'm afraid it's too late.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure he hasn't already had one?
Oops, sorry BD - I didn't realize you beat me to it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, appreciate the shorter post. Of course, it's completely incorrect, but at least one doesn't have to send out for pizza before settling down to slog through it. Thanks.
Since you are SO smart, why don't you fix that screwed up whateveritis on your keyboard or is that an operator error? Weird.
"send out for pizza" - Love it.

"screwed up whateveritis" - YES, the posts are hard enough to get through without having to decipher those.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Um...YOUR link was from "COLORLINES". rotfl Just sayin'. My other article was from The Wallstreet Journal.(I don't even know what WND stands for. I just chose one of the MANY links that popped up. What does WND stand for? Do you know?)
WND - I'm guessing is World Net Daily.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,061 - 6,080 of39,637
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Richmond Hill Discussions

Search the Richmond Hill Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Sex Offender works for Culligan...in and out of... 15 hr Tim 2
savannah Apr 20 hey 1
NO MORE MONEY TO Ranell Williams Family Apr 17 Sheila Bryant 1
Hobart closing Richmond Hill plant Apr 15 CURRENT EMPLOYEE 3
Belize's prime minister to wed in Savannah (Feb '09) Apr 14 Nats 2
Locals voice opinions on low speed vehicles on ... Apr 14 DixieDarlin 2
Anglican priest ordained to Catholic priesthood... Apr 14 Highchurchman 5
•••

Flood Warning for Bryan County was issued at April 22 at 9:50PM EDT