Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia in 2010?

Posted in the Richmond Hill Forum

Comments (Page 279)

Showing posts 5,561 - 5,580 of39,277
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Glorya

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that's just ridiculous! I didn't know THAT about the Affordable Care Act. I'm about to change my mind entirely on the whole affair! This makes me MAD!!
You mean we might have to fill out a form???!!
And we might actually have to know what our health insurance policy covers?!!???
Do they REALLY expect people to give a crap about their health and to actually pay attention to what they are spending their money on?!!
The NERVE of Obama! That's just un-American.
Poor you, arrogant you. I don't give a flip if you "run" a multi BILLION dollar company. I'm sure if it weren't for rich relatives, your life story would be completely different. Arrogant assholes are bottom feeders. It's so obvious you have NO compassion for those who stuggle, work hard, live paycheck to paycheck, may live in a mobile home, yet in so, so many ways, those very people you mock are RICHER & "better" than you. The 30 million uninsured who are hoping the ACA will give them "HOPE" they were promised will be overwhelmed when it comes time to complete pages and pages of questions. Especially for those who aren't educated, can't read, do not understand. You should be ashamed! You should be thankful, yet sound so cocky and thankless. A few posts back, you told me I was a nasty little critter...I'll leave the first words out- losers use God's name in vain- I do not.

YOU are NO better than the man in front of you or the man behind you, wherever you may be. Whether it be standing in line at Wal Mart or standing on the tee at the country club. Remember that, Mr. Runamillion$ business. On this forum, that means NOTHING. Not a blame thing. Process that when you see a sick, innocent child who's parents cannot afford or provide the best healthcare. We can't make them disappear...only those like you, who live in an outta sight, outta mind world are good at that. You make me gag. I don't care how much $$ you have or what you do for a living. I DO NOT CARE!!! You may have a brain, but it's very evident, you don't have a heart.

Float on back to earth, you ain't in heaven, quite yet.

My name is Glorya. Glorya doesn't pretend. Glorya doesn't play.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
So the point is your apologizing for your Right Wing brother falsely claiming I was "full of it" when I pointed out McGuire received over a BILLION DOLLARS" as compensation when he left United Healthcare.
I am glad you only needed three or four documented sources to agree I was correct all along.
You're not one of those Right Wingers who refuse to ever acknowledge it when we educated and informed folks try to help you understand life on Planet Earth.
Oh, wait ... ACORN
Never mind.
I am not apologizing for anyone. I am not in charge of anyone but me. Your posts are soooo long and ugh. Why not just post a link???? I was setting an example for you.

As for the rest of your post, all I have to say is, "YOU voted for Obama...TWICE. I don't call that educated NOR informed."
Bored

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>

Obama wasn't PROMOTING sequestration - sequestration was intended to be something SO bad that both sides would have to compromise to avoid it. It's the equivalent of rolling up a newspaper and smacking a Congressman on the nose and saying "Bad Legislator! Bad!"

And Obama betrayed Boehner in making him look like a fool.
Sequestration was Obamas idea from the get-go, to make repubs look bad in the eyes of the liberal media and his stoogie followers.
It finally backfired on him.
We'll see what happens within the next month when all of them are held accountable with the next deadline. My guess will be they will extend it another few months because the libtards want more money to waste and the repubs want responsible spending.

Glorya

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
You worry about the Koch brothers, George Soros is a far bigger problem.
I agree Aggie. George Soros is one evil man. All for open societies, open borders, other countries monitoring our presidential elections. Read the top ten reasons why George Soros is feared and evil. Glenn Beck got on my nerves, too. Glenn called him out as the most feared man in America. Soros went after FOX, still after them. He did not bring down FOX, yet...but he did get Glenn. After reading and researching about this man, he is the bigger problem, a very wealthy communist friend of Obama's.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, let's play this game.
I say Koch Brothers, you say Soros. They're both large-money political donors.
If we stop right there- it seems like we're talking about the same thing.
But if we actually go to the next step and look at the methodology, the motives and the fact that the Koch Brothers are as close to Satan Incarnate as we have the capability of imagining - then things start to get a little more clear-cut.
So! You are defending Soros?????

Come on, now. You slammed the Koch brothers, but NOTHING about Soros?
If the Koch brothers were democrats, you would be loving them.
Bored

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>

But if we actually go to the next step and look at the methodology, the motives and the fact that the Koch Brothers are as close to Satan Incarnate as we have the capability of imagining - then things start to get a little more clear-cut.
You've got Obama mixed up with the Koch brothers. He's satan incarnate.
Bored

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not apologizing for anyone. I am not in charge of anyone but me. Your posts are soooo long and ugh. Why not just post a link???? I was setting an example for you.
As for the rest of your post, all I have to say is, "YOU voted for Obama...TWICE. I don't call that educated NOR informed."
Hey, he's batting .001.
Bored

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

I going to dream tonight that all libtards are a figment of my imagination.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Glorya wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor you, arrogant you. I don't give a flip if you "run" a multi BILLION dollar company. I'm sure if it weren't for rich relatives, your life story would be completely different. Arrogant assholes are bottom feeders. It's so obvious you have NO compassion for those who stuggle, work hard, live paycheck to paycheck, may live in a mobile home, yet in so, so many ways, those very people you mock are RICHER & "better" than you. The 30 million uninsured who are hoping the ACA will give them "HOPE" they were promised will be overwhelmed when it comes time to complete pages and pages of questions. Especially for those who aren't educated, can't read, do not understand. You should be ashamed! You should be thankful, yet sound so cocky and thankless. A few posts back, you told me I was a nasty little critter...I'll leave the first words out- losers use God's name in vain- I do not.
YOU are NO better than the man in front of you or the man behind you, wherever you may be. Whether it be standing in line at Wal Mart or standing on the tee at the country club. Remember that, Mr. Runamillion$ business. On this forum, that means NOTHING. Not a blame thing. Process that when you see a sick, innocent child who's parents cannot afford or provide the best healthcare. We can't make them disappear...only those like you, who live in an outta sight, outta mind world are good at that. You make me gag. I don't care how much $$ you have or what you do for a living. I DO NOT CARE!!! You may have a brain, but it's very evident, you don't have a heart.
Float on back to earth, you ain't in heaven, quite yet.
My name is Glorya. Glorya doesn't pretend. Glorya doesn't play.
Well now, Glorya. Aren't you a presumptuous little empty-headed twit?

Let's forget for a moment the empty-headed twit part and focus a moment on the presumptuous part.

You presume that because I said I run a multi-million dollar small business, that I'm trying to show off that I'm a rich millionaire. Most here understand that isn't the case. Let's use for an example a company that has $2,000,000 in revenue. Let's say that we operate on a 20% margin for cost of goods sold. That leaves $400,000 left over. Let's say I need to spend $200,000 to pay my employees and spend 150,000 on a building and other expenses. These are made up numbers - but I think you can see quite clearly that I won't be purchasing a Ferrari this year to go running around to the "country club" in.(Another pathetic presumption. I hate the country-club. They forgot to cut the crust off my sandwich once!)
Now you next went on with the assumption that I'm some egomaniacal jerk. Wrong AGAIN, Glorya. In fact, you couldn't be more wrong.
Along with that you PRESUME I'm some rich jerk that doesn't care about poor-people, or sick kids or anything of the sort. Again, you couldn't be more wrong. Those are EXACTLY the reasons I detest the Republican agenda and policy goals. To say I don't have a heart is EXTREMELY presumptuous of you, Glorya. Why? Because the fact is, you simply don't know. You really just don't know ANYTHING. Yet you're just as happy as some hypocritical little twittering brainless lark to go around passing your judgements about whether I have a heart or not or whether I care about poor people or not when you have ABSOLUTELY nothing to base those judgements on. Not very Christian-like of you at all, is it now, Glorya?

Bottom line is your PRIDE is getting to you, you're upset that I called you a nasty-little critter. By the way, I did NOT invoke Gods name when I said that. Read back and check,you can't even get the basics right. Now back to WHY I called you a nasty-little critter. It's because you were acting like one. You were being all kinds of hypocritacal with your talk of morals and then being rude as sin to people. You've proven me right again. You need to check yourself.

My name is ChicknButt. Don't try your crap with me.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Bored wrote:
I going to dream tonight that all libtards are a figment of my imagination.
Translated: "I'm going to forget that I couldn't say one thing that made sense in a political discussion. I'll pretend it never happened in the morning and just go along my happy little delusional way as if I was never presented with any real-world facts that get in the way of my world-view".

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Translated: "I'm going to forget that I couldn't say one thing that made sense in a political discussion. I'll pretend it never happened in the morning and just go along my happy little delusional way as if I was never presented with any real-world facts that get in the way of my world-view".
Congratulations, you just described yourself perfectly.
Glorya

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

You need to check back and read a few of your arrogant comments. I hit a nerve, hope you dont burst a vessel. But then again, I just don't care. I told you what I think and I feel better. Just felt the need to clear the air. If at all possible with your chosen topix name.

My name is chicknbutt....that's good. Real classy.
You walking in ya own chicken butt crap. Why would I try and give you more crap. It's facts. It is what it is. I hate you hate it. You ain't as bright as I thought. I'll tell you what I think any day of the week, Chicknbutt!!! If you think it's crap, I DO NOT CARE. I'll sleep just fine tonight, you just be sure of that.
Glorya

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Glorya wrote:
<quoted text> I agree Aggie. George Soros is one evil man. All for open societies, open borders, other countries monitoring our presidential elections. Read the top ten reasons why George Soros is feared and evil. Glenn Beck got on my nerves, too. Glenn called him out as the most feared man in America. Soros went after FOX, still after them. He did not bring down FOX, yet...but he did get Glenn. After reading and researching about this man, he is the bigger problem, a very wealthy communist friend of Obama's.
And an atheist.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Glorya wrote:
My name is chicknbutt....that's good. Real classy.
I've got quite a sense of humor if you're sharp enough to catch it. Synergy picks up on it pretty regularly, but most here don't. You sure didn't have have what it takes.
Glorya wrote:
It's facts. It is what it is.
Facts? You haven't got any. Didn't you read that post?
Glorya wrote:
I'll tell you what I think any day of the week, Chicknbutt!!! If you think it's crap, I DO NOT CARE. I'll sleep just fine tonight, you just be sure of that.
While you're nodding off, think a bit about the sins of pride and casting judgement and being a mean old hypocritical critter to people. You ain't in heaven yet! Maybe it wouldn't hurt you to be a little less self-righteous.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Glorya wrote:
<quoted text> ..but he did get Glenn
Glenn got Glenn. Nobody else.
Glorya

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Yeah, I was correct, you used God's name in vain. Maybe you, need to study up on what that exactly is. Evidently, you have no deep understanding of what you spew. You first said to me, how can others stand you? That certainly is not Christian-like.

You know, oh so much about how to save America, but not yourself. I'd work on that if I were you. Love the poor, especially the children. Especially working families who can't make ends meet, much less afford health & dental insurance for their children. Forget about a college funds. Please don't mock them, and yes, you did mock them, hoping for a laugh.

I don't claim to be bible scholar, I am not a perfect Christian. However, I will not sit quietly as you take pure joy & glee in mocking the poor and less fortunate. I read people well. I have you pegged.... Now, you want to argue and defend your comments. Well, it's a day late and your words are already written.
Glorya

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

My last response to you. It's fact, that most of your posts sound arrogant, like you know everything and have ALL the answers. Well, got news, you do not! Never, ever expect me to laugh at what others may believe funny. That's not how I roll. Thank you. Have a good night. My name is Glorya. Yours is Chicknbutt!!! Now I may not have your type sense of humor, but that crap is funny to me. Me, laughing.....:D
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Glorya wrote:
Yeah, I was correct, you used God's name in vain.
You're on crack, lady. It didn't happen. Quote the post you're talking about.
Glorya wrote:
Love the poor, especially the children. Especially working families who can't make ends meet, much less afford health & dental insurance for their children. Forget about a college funds. Please don't mock them, and yes, you did mock them, hoping for a laugh.
You're seriously on crack. Again, that simply didn't happen. Quote my post and prove me wrong.
Glorya wrote:
I don't claim to be bible scholar, I am not a perfect Christian.
At least we agree on something.
Glorya wrote:
I will not sit quietly as you take pure joy & glee in mocking the poor and less fortunate.
It absolutely did not happen. I do not "take pure joy and glee in mocking the poor and less fortunate." That is the polar opposite of who I am and what I'm about. I'd really like you to point out what you're talking about.
Glorya wrote:
Now, you want to argue and defend your comments. Well, it's a day late and your words are already written.
Good, show me those "written words." Quote them, or post a link to them, or give us a post number. You're either confusing me with somebody else, you have no comprehension, or you're insane. I strongly suspect a combination of all three.

You want to make accusations like those, you need to come up with something besides just "your say-so".
domino

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

I am so glad you said all of that Glorya. Gods name was essentially taken in the vain. That is just wrong no matter what anyones views are.
domino

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Sorry! Meant to simply state "in vain"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,561 - 5,580 of39,277
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Richmond Hill Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Richmond Hill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance