Glorya

Snellville, GA

#6020 Apr 4, 2013
My last response to you. It's fact, that most of your posts sound arrogant, like you know everything and have ALL the answers. Well, got news, you do not! Never, ever expect me to laugh at what others may believe funny. That's not how I roll. Thank you. Have a good night. My name is Glorya. Yours is Chicknbutt!!! Now I may not have your type sense of humor, but that crap is funny to me. Me, laughing.....:D
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#6021 Apr 4, 2013
Glorya wrote:
Yeah, I was correct, you used God's name in vain.
You're on crack, lady. It didn't happen. Quote the post you're talking about.
Glorya wrote:
Love the poor, especially the children. Especially working families who can't make ends meet, much less afford health & dental insurance for their children. Forget about a college funds. Please don't mock them, and yes, you did mock them, hoping for a laugh.
You're seriously on crack. Again, that simply didn't happen. Quote my post and prove me wrong.
Glorya wrote:
I don't claim to be bible scholar, I am not a perfect Christian.
At least we agree on something.
Glorya wrote:
I will not sit quietly as you take pure joy & glee in mocking the poor and less fortunate.
It absolutely did not happen. I do not "take pure joy and glee in mocking the poor and less fortunate." That is the polar opposite of who I am and what I'm about. I'd really like you to point out what you're talking about.
Glorya wrote:
Now, you want to argue and defend your comments. Well, it's a day late and your words are already written.
Good, show me those "written words." Quote them, or post a link to them, or give us a post number. You're either confusing me with somebody else, you have no comprehension, or you're insane. I strongly suspect a combination of all three.

You want to make accusations like those, you need to come up with something besides just "your say-so".
domino

Tucker, GA

#6022 Apr 4, 2013
I am so glad you said all of that Glorya. Gods name was essentially taken in the vain. That is just wrong no matter what anyones views are.
domino

Tucker, GA

#6023 Apr 4, 2013
Sorry! Meant to simply state "in vain"
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#6024 Apr 4, 2013
domino wrote:
I am so glad you said all of that Glorya. Gods name was essentially taken in the vain. That is just wrong no matter what anyones views are.
Good! Maybe you can show me the post where I supposedly did that. I think perhaps again you have me confused with somebody else.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#6025 Apr 4, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
I know a person here in Douglasville that is a hard-core right wing nut-job. She is mid 30's, 2 kids, divorced from a redneck idiot, low-paying job.
She talks all the talk, the "loss of freedom", how everything was perfect under Bush and everything is Obama's fault. Listens the all the right-wing BS, and all the Fox News propaganda artists. She will go on for HOURS every day of her life about the "Makers/Takers" argument. She's on food stamps and housing assistance. Somehow there's a budget though for firearms and ammo and X-box games.
It never crosses her mind that she's one of the takers. Somehow she does the mental trick of taking government subsidies but blaming everything on the "welfare for the blacks and mexicans".
I guess it's a Republican thing. Sane people wouldn't understand.
Is this the post where I'm taking pure joy and glee in mocking poor people?

If this is what you're talking about you have no ability to understand written words.

I'm pointing out the hypocrisy of her taking government assistance while complaining about Makers/Takers. At no point am I making fun of her for being poor or needing assistance.

I think anybody with a brain will see that pretty clearly.
Glorya

Snellville, GA

#6026 Apr 4, 2013
You're gutter low. I will have nothing further to do with you. I understand your name and find it humorous that such a "know it all" would choose such a gutter low name. Well, it's your life. Even people who think they're smooth talkers make mistakes. That was a really, really bad mistake.. You'll soon see.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#6027 Apr 4, 2013
Glorya wrote:
You're gutter low. I will have nothing further to do with you. I understand your name and find it humorous that such a "know it all" would choose such a gutter low name. Well, it's your life. Even people who think they're smooth talkers make mistakes. That was a really, really bad mistake.. You'll soon see.
You're insane. I'm not throwing insults, I'm just stating that as a fact.

You "understand my name"? In another thread, many months ago somebody replied to one of my comments with "You're such a chicken butt. That's funny" That is where the name ChicknButt came from.

You make accusations about me that are seriously off-base, and you offer no evidence to back them up because no evidence exists.

You're a pathetic self-righteous lying little ignorant person. You should be very ashamed of yourself. If you want to talk "gutter-low" whatever backwoods thing that means - look to yourself.
Glorya

Snellville, GA

#6028 Apr 4, 2013
You're trashy. Just plain trashy. I want absolutley nothing to do with you and your humor. I could give a rat's ass who picks up on it and thinks it's funny. It's NOT. You best watch your degradation of women on this forum.
Glorya

Snellville, GA

#6029 Apr 4, 2013
Just shut up and go away! I don't like you. I don't care what you think about me. It just doesn't matter in my life. Never will.
Glorya

Snellville, GA

#6030 Apr 4, 2013
domino wrote:
Thanks, Domino. You have always been very supportive of me and I appreciate that very much.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#6031 Apr 4, 2013
Glorya wrote:
You're trashy. Just plain trashy. I want absolutley nothing to do with you and your humor. I could give a rat's ass who picks up on it and thinks it's funny. It's NOT. You best watch your degradation of women on this forum.
Another accusation! I'm degrading women now! How about some basis for that?
Glorya wrote:
Just shut up and go away! I don't like you. I don't care what you think about me. It just doesn't matter in my life. Never will.
I don't like you either. You know what the problem is between us though? It's communication. You just aren't smart enough to understand what I'm saying, and you're not even smart enough to understand what YOU are saying.

Despite that though, you just casually throw out lies and accusations like they were nothing, even though you know you have no idea what you're talking about. That's not going to win you any friends anywhere - on a forum or out in the real world.
Glorya

Snellville, GA

#6032 Apr 4, 2013
Don't sweat it dude, we were never friends to begin with. No loss for either. It's a shame, as I have come to like several regulars on this forum. I've named them before. We habe fun and laugh a lot. ... Some people say potato, some say tater. It's all good. Sleep tight. I had to have one good laugh before I hit the sack. Peace. It's all good. I don't hate you.
Glorya

Snellville, GA

#6033 Apr 4, 2013
have fun and laugh a lot. ^
Bored

Commerce, GA

#6034 Apr 5, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Translated: "I'm going to forget that I couldn't say one thing that made sense in a political discussion. I'll pretend it never happened in the morning and just go along my happy little delusional way as if I was never presented with any real-world facts that get in the way of my world-view".
Well thank goodness I didn't dream about Libtards.
I dreamed instead about shark infested waters, but later in the dream realized they were nothing but drone robots.

They only went one way, around and around in circles.
After doing a cross over self analysis that I recommended for Doo, I am now able to say those little drone robot sharks work for Obama and I have nothing to fear seeing as they are so incompetent and so far into themselves that they cripple each other.

I'm going to have a good day knowing full well the next cycle will exit out the libtards from control. Dam those pesky drone robots.

Doo

Chatsworth, GA

#6036 Apr 5, 2013
Synergy wrote:
Doo, here is some more information that you can claim are lies and deceit. Read the info if you have the guts. YOU are in for a bumpy ride, pal. You won't know what hit 'cha.
http://www.obamacarewatch.org/primer/medicare
What got my attention first was the bias right wing term "Obamacare Watch". This should ring a bell in you deaf ears if you weren't so right wing bias yourself. To make it better, it was highlited in RED.....in other works a "warning". Another give away is at the bottem where is says "Congressional Commitee" which everybody knows the Congress right now is for far out in the right wing field they are rediculas. I was not interested in reading the artical and rulled it "right wing garbage"...Good try but these scare tactics don't work any longer with most American people. That's why they ar losing elections and power. Keep trying though because I love correcting you goof balls.
Scott

Macedonia, OH

#6037 Apr 5, 2013
Another goofy comment (one of many), by our goofy "President":

President Obama assessed the beauty of California’s attorney general Kamala Harris, calling her “the best looking attorney general,” during remarks at a fundraiser in Atherton, California.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#6038 Apr 5, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
Here's a question for you specifically, Bored:
Who are the Koch Brothers, do they or do they not attempt to influence American politics, if they do what methodology do they use, and what would they gain if they were successful at influencing legislation in this country?
Do some studying on that and let us know what you come up with.
You beat this topic to death under your other names, too.

Wealth envy and hating the rich strikes again...

Location hidden

#6039 Apr 5, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Great-Googley-Moogley, man!
Pick a subject and stick with it. Health care, sequesters, unemployment, now Acorn?
Yet another reason you should be thankful to Obama. With PPACU you might finally be able to fill that script for Adderall.
I wonder of the irony of this post is missed by anyone...

Location hidden

#6040 Apr 5, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, Doo, but your post is a perfect example of HOW Obama got reelected - even accounting for the fact you didn't vote. Too many people are as sadly uniformed or illinformed as you are. "sit back and enjoy the ride" -???- How do we sit back and watch this man and his policies tank our economy and destroy our healthcare system. The ACA is a disaster and more and more people are waking up to it. Over 1,200 companies have received waivers from ACA requirements and almost half of the states have refused to set up the exchanges necessary to implement the ACA. And let's not forget the housing crisis that the Left loves to try to blame on Bush but that actually can be traced all the way to Democrats at every step of the way starting with Carter to the Clinton Justice Dept to Christopher Dodd and Barney Frank with their sweet heart deals and campaign contributions that led them to deny the Bush administrations efforts to increase regulation on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. And now, guess what, Obama wants to relax requirements for people to qualify for refinancing of their home loans by including provisions that would, among other things, "eliminate employment and income verification requirements". THAT is more of the IDIOCY that got us into the housing crisis in the first place.
But you just keep on thinking that Republicans are all that is evil in the world and Democrats are all sweetness and light and just care SO much more about people. This has probably been a complete waste of time anyway, you aren't interested in the truth and the facts.
Democrats - Good Republicans - Bad That's all you think you need to know.
+1

The clueless and uneducated are compromised because they only know what they know. Unfortunately, they don't know what they should know, and only part of the story. That's the intent of the left...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) 2 hr Just a Thought 2,058
Teen Challenge Exposed! (Jul '07) 8 hr greg 146
Protests continue in West Savannah in wake of o... Sun another black cop 3
Review: Intercoastal Auto (Mar '14) Sep 16 Sherri waters 2
What are the odds the RH gas station shooters w... Sep 10 Soup 1
Sex Offender works for Culligan...in and out of... Sep 7 Lady Glock 5
GA Who do you support for Attorney General in Geor... (Oct '10) Sep 5 faisha 186
•••
•••
•••

Richmond Hill Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Richmond Hill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Richmond Hill News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Richmond Hill