|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Informed Opinion wrote:
"Can't we all just get along"
good to hear from ya info-op. maybe you and Rodney king have a good point.
Glorya

Social Circle, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Bored has a one word vocabulary. I think he's a caveman.
Kevin

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Oh shutup and go play some soccer F""got.
Latent tendencies???
Glorya

Social Circle, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Maybe a Neanderthal man. Yeah.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Glorya wrote:
Bored has a one word vocabulary. I think he's a caveman.
Bored with boring posts over and over and over.
Glorya

Snellville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Caveman go build wheel, build fire, use rocks.
Glorya

Snellville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

That should keep you busy until the T-Rex gets hungry.
OMTE

Kathleen, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
"Can't we all just get along"
Hell No. Can't they just all go home. Them little basterds are like roaches for every one you see there's a hundred hiding.
no women involved

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Hell No. Can't they just all go home. Them little basterds are like roaches for every one you see there's a hundred hiding.
I totally disagree!! The current infestation of conservatives will eradicate itself over time. In laymenís terms they are old and will die soon.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
Bored with boring posts over and over and over.
Ain't it the truth?

I'm tryin' to tell ya!
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

bored monitor wrote:
<quoted text>
Ain't it the truth?
I'm tryin' to tell ya!
yeah, it's your job. I'm just a visitor.
Glorya

East Dublin, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Bored little whiners, there are literally millions and millions of Topix forums all over this country. Every city of every state, yet you act like timid babies afraid to take baby steps. Go in search of....whatever, DOES NOT BORE YOU. It only takes 1 brain cell to decide when you're bored.
And 1/2 brain cell to MOVE ALONG.
We see you ain't the sharpest tools in the shed.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Glorya wrote:
Bored little whiners, there are literally millions and millions of Topix forums all over this country. Every city of every state, yet you act like timid babies afraid to take baby steps. Go in search of....whatever, DOES NOT BORE YOU. It only takes 1 brain cell to decide when you're bored.
And 1/2 brain cell to MOVE ALONG.
We see you ain't the sharpest tools in the shed.
the irony of ur post is not lost upon us.
Glorya

East Dublin, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

There is no irony. You only wish. I visit no other forums, I choose this one. Believe me, I've proven I am not bored. And owe no explanation to you as to why I find it totally entertaining.
Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Additionally, we MUST keep extreme left wingers such as Obama under control and Hillary OUT. I''m sure you'll agree.
Well then who is your choice? A vague 5 point romney? Explain your choice and why we should all go along. Please give us a few firm answers as to what the American people had to choose from and why you would have all us independents vote for romney!
Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you so much for YOUR sacriface and for the service of your family to our country. I have total respect for you and your brave military men.
Say what? Come Again? Military men conned and deceived into a very costly stupid insane war nothing to compare to Pearl Harbor where we were attacked on our soil and HAD to fight back. Salaries not even close to what these spoiled soldiers are making and fighting a war for total selfish personal reasons. Insane republicans, wonder now why you all got removed from America's bowells in November. May you never return!
Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Office of the President and the title should be respected. Respect of an individual must be earned. I do not believe the man currently holding the office of President is worthy of respect and I think he has shown his disrespect of the office and this country by his words and his actions. I'm not trying to start a fight, I am simply stating my opinion - knowing that you would disagree vehemently.
Sure glad your opinions are outnumbered by the average American who don't agree with your kind.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Columbus Native wrote:
<quoted text>Say what? Come Again? Military men conned and deceived into a very costly stupid insane war nothing to compare to Pearl Harbor where we were attacked on our soil and HAD to fight back. Salaries not even close to what these spoiled soldiers are making and fighting a war for total selfish personal reasons. Insane republicans, wonder now why you all got removed from America's bowells in November. May you never return!
Sentence fragments are not helpful in trying to understand your post. Are you actually saying our soldiers are "spoiled" and overpaid and fighting for selfish reasons? No wonder you voted for Obama.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Columbus Native wrote:
<quoted text>Sure glad your opinions are outnumbered by the average American who don't agree with your kind.
Really, recent polls have Obama's approval ratings dropping steadily - 4 points since last month and 8 points since December to 47%. And when looking at just self identified Democrats and Independents, his numbers have dropped up to 10% depending on the poll. At the same time, the number of those identifying themselves as Republicans has increased, while those identifying themselves as Independents is at the lowest point since November. Maybe the public is finally waking up - just wish it had happened sooner.
OMTE

Kathleen, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sentence fragments are not helpful in trying to understand your post. Are you actually saying our soldiers are "spoiled" and overpaid and fighting for selfish reasons? No wonder you voted for Obama.
I think he's saying that what they're fighting for is a lost cause. A manufactured lie by the BUSH administration that has cost thousands of american lives. Most voted for Obama because the only other choice they had was Romney.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Richmond Hill Discussions

Search the Richmond Hill Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for missing uncle. Wed Adams 1
Presiding Bishop speaks at Christ Church Jul 21 Listen to the Word 1
Review: Abbott, Greg DDS - Greg Abbott DDS (Jul '10) Jul 21 anon 10
Debate: Marijuana - Savannah, GA (Aug '10) Jul 21 H.Harrison 47
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 16 what 2,045
Review: David M. Nelson MD (Feb '11) Jul 14 Char 81 45
Decent crabbing spots? Jul 13 sheri 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Richmond Hill Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Richmond Hill People Search