Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
scorekeeper

Savannah, GA

#4153 Feb 27, 2013
The White Raven wrote:
OMTE
I don't get on here trying to scare everybody with my conspiracy theories
You feel you are above the working man and think just because you don't cuss when you insult that you're better than me. Well I say you're full of sh*t and a Pu**y.
____
+ Everything about the NSA and what they do, and what they're planning, is the truth. Also things about The Illuminati, Pilgrims Society, The Council on Foreign Relations, and others is not fiction. Some people need to consider the facts about some of these things, but then they may not be able to handle the truth. It's realistic to be scared. I'm scared about a
lot of things, and if that makes me a pu**y then maybe so. I should post about nuclear weapons next and go over the numbers about how many we, and the Russians, have on active status that are ready to launch anytime. One ICBM can easily have ten warheads, but seeing as how you would be vaporized by just the heat from the fireball maybe no worries. Thing is you talk about it or write anything about it at all then the NSA computers pick up on it right away, so then again maybe I shouldn't post anything about it.
You need somebody over here to be able to slam them and/or cuss them out, so why not just post as who you are under OMTE and not spoof anybody else's ID. The 'regulars' over here need to give each other 'atta-boy's and that kind of thing, and with you being how you are you upset their delicate sensibilities. I see how you are so I wouldn't think it was really you if something wasn't written the way you usually write it. I try to look past every other word you post being a cuss word to see what you're trying to say or get across, but many here won't do that because they will judge anything you say as being wrong or bad because of you cussing so much. I know
you're not trying to make friends or run for office, but try to tone it down a little so some of these skittish types will hang around. You can't skewer somebody that's not here. I need them here too so they can post more of their non-sense and straight lines.
The other material in your post I'm still thinking about. You win for now I suppose because you 'baffled me with BS'. Maybe I'll ~attempt to respond to some of it sometime, or just wait until you repeat something similar and try to think of something then. To our friend keeping score I suppose I'm down by one now.
not so,if anything i thing that you may have gained a point.
runninghot

Lithia Springs, GA

#4154 Feb 27, 2013
The White Raven wrote:
OMTE
I don't get on here trying to scare everybody with my conspiracy theories
You feel you are above the working man and think just because you don't cuss when you insult that you're better than me. Well I say you're full of sh*t and a Pu**y.
____
+ Everything about the NSA and what they do, and what they're planning, is the truth. Also things about The Illuminati, Pilgrims Society, The Council on Foreign Relations, and others is not fiction. Some people need to consider the facts about some of these things, but then they may not be able to handle the truth. It's realistic to be scared. I'm scared about a
lot of things, and if that makes me a pu**y then maybe so. I should post about nuclear weapons next and go over the numbers about how many we, and the Russians, have on active status that are ready to launch anytime. One ICBM can easily have ten warheads, but seeing as how you would be vaporized by just the heat from the fireball maybe no worries. Thing is you talk about it or write anything about it at all then the NSA computers pick up on it right away, so then again maybe I shouldn't post anything about it.
You need somebody over here to be able to slam them and/or cuss them out, so why not just post as who you are under OMTE and not spoof anybody else's ID. The 'regulars' over here need to give each other 'atta-boy's and that kind of thing, and with you being how you are you upset their delicate sensibilities. I see how you are so I wouldn't think it was really you if something wasn't written the way you usually write it. I try to look past every other word you post being a cuss word to see what you're trying to say or get across, but many here won't do that because they will judge anything you say as being wrong or bad because of you cussing so much. I know
you're not trying to make friends or run for office, but try to tone it down a little so some of these skittish types will hang around. You can't skewer somebody that's not here. I need them here too so they can post more of their non-sense and straight lines.
The other material in your post I'm still thinking about. You win for now I suppose because you 'baffled me with BS'. Maybe I'll ~attempt to respond to some of it sometime, or just wait until you repeat something similar and try to think of something then. To our friend keeping score I suppose I'm down by one now.
You need to keep up with the times old man. Nukes are outdated and obsolete. Electromagnetic weapons are here now and make nukes look like M-80's. Get on the internet and look up HAARP and scalar. Read a little Thomas Bearden and get an education.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#4155 Feb 27, 2013
The White Raven wrote:
OMTE
I don't get on here trying to scare everybody with my conspiracy theories
You feel you are above the working man and think just because you don't cuss when you insult that you're better than me. Well I say you're full of sh*t and a Pu**y.
____
+ Everything about the NSA and what they do, and what they're planning, is the truth. Also things about The Illuminati, Pilgrims Society, The Council on Foreign Relations, and others is not fiction. Some people need to consider the facts about some of these things, but then they may not be able to handle the truth. It's realistic to be scared. I'm scared about a
lot of things, and if that makes me a pu**y then maybe so. I should post about nuclear weapons next and go over the numbers about how many we, and the Russians, have on active status that are ready to launch anytime. One ICBM can easily have ten warheads, but seeing as how you would be vaporized by just the heat from the fireball maybe no worries. Thing is you talk about it or write anything about it at all then the NSA computers pick up on it right away, so then again maybe I shouldn't post anything about it.
You need somebody over here to be able to slam them and/or cuss them out, so why not just post as who you are under OMTE and not spoof anybody else's ID. The 'regulars' over here need to give each other 'atta-boy's and that kind of thing, and with you being how you are you upset their delicate sensibilities. I see how you are so I wouldn't think it was really you if something wasn't written the way you usually write it. I try to look past every other word you post being a cuss word to see what you're trying to say or get across, but many here won't do that because they will judge anything you say as being wrong or bad because of you cussing so much. I know
you're not trying to make friends or run for office, but try to tone it down a little so some of these skittish types will hang around. You can't skewer somebody that's not here. I need them here too so they can post more of their non-sense and straight lines.
The other material in your post I'm still thinking about. You win for now I suppose because you 'baffled me with BS'. Maybe I'll ~attempt to respond to some of it sometime, or just wait until you repeat something similar and try to think of something then. To our friend keeping score I suppose I'm down by one now.
There has to be some entertain value to this or everyone will skip over your facts..ha Ya'll go ahead; I'll just monitor. Keep race down to a min and I'll stay off. Bye.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#4158 Feb 28, 2013
Ravenclaw & OMTE, you two need to get a room.
Julie

United States

#4159 Feb 28, 2013
1soros wrote:
Ravenclaw & OMTE, you two need to get a room.
I woould like to comment on companies sending jobs overseas but, I thought I should ask your permission first. I really don't have time to go back through 3 or 4 years of posts to see if my comments might be similar to something previously posted. Thanks.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#4160 Feb 28, 2013
Yeah, outsourcing has been mentioned several times. By all means, tell us what you think or know to be true. We listen and may or may not agree, Synergy and I fight, Jeb has called me names I wouldn't repeat, such as insecure, ugly, etc. Aggie even told me to I was on her last nerve. And I tell them the same. But, it's all in fun. And we do so without all the vulgar language. Join in, we'll listen and learn. I do not like the Obamas, you made a point to call her "Queen". I thought that was a bit much, get over it. But, dont stop! We've bonded and argue, ask forgiveness and get over it. Forgive me, please. Sincerely.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#4161 Feb 28, 2013
And we miss Informed Opinion dearly. I'm sure he has a life and a very good one. That's what makes it so good. We can leave for a few days, then come back and catch up with our fellow posters. Our worlds do not revolve around this forum. I have children and brothers and sisters, I enjoy connecting with them most, but always come back to catch up with friends I've made here. It's all in fun.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#4162 Feb 28, 2013
With the USPS losing 25 million dollars a day and gas prices rising daily and expected to hit $5/gallon by summer, I'll be taking another STAYCATION. I haven't taken a nice vacation in years and years. And it looks like it won't be this summer either. We're in a big, fine mess. One big mess. Can we save ourselves? That's the question. It ain't looking too good, Julie. Please join in and feel free to say what's on your mind.
.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#4163 Feb 28, 2013
And Julie, if makes you feel any better, after hearing that rhe "Queen" embarks this week on a star studded celebrity "Let's Move" tour, as schools lunch's are being served up socialist style an as recess and PE have all but been removed from schools, I dislike "Queen" even more. And those extension bangs look absolutely ridiculous. See, I agree with you. She had no business delivering Best Picture winner....Reckon she thought it was gonna be Django Unchained?
Informed Opinion

Sunapee, NH

#4164 Feb 28, 2013
1soros wrote:
With the USPS losing 25 million dollars a day and gas prices rising daily and expected to hit $5/gallon by summer, I'll be taking another STAYCATION. I haven't taken a nice vacation in years and years. And it looks like it won't be this summer either. We're in a big, fine mess. One big mess. Can we save ourselves? That's the question. It ain't looking too good, Julie. Please join in and feel free to say what's on your mind.
.
Shame on you.

You have it all so askew.

We don't have to worry about:
- the transfer of wealth from the working class and the middle class to the ├╝berrich;
- or the waste of hundreds of billions of $ a year for the War Departments toys;
- or the theft of hundreds of billions of dollars a year for corporate welfare;
- or the complete purchase of all branches of government by the elites since the Supremes enacted "Citizens United";
- or the defunding of the public education system resulting in entire generations of American kids illiterate, uninformed, and unemployable;
- or the loss of our rights and freedoms as the Constitution is gutted to "protect" us from the boogeyman;

Oh no:

We have real threats to America.

- Some people want to require background checks on people who want to purchase weapons capable of killing everyone on their neighborhood in less than 5 minutes;
- Some people want to make me exchange my 30 round magazine for a 10 round magazine;
- Somebody named Joan wants to marry someone named Elizabeth.
- Some people want to make the Walton family billionaires and Wall Street bankers pay taxes at the same rate we do.

Those are the real dangers to America.

Please catch on.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#4165 Feb 28, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Shame on you.
...
- Some people want to make the Walton family billionaires and Wall Street bankers pay taxes at the same rate we do.
Those are the real dangers to America.
Please catch on.
LMAO

Shame on you.

We all pay the same tax rates and use the same forms.

Please catch on.
Concerned

United States

#4166 Feb 28, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO

Shame on you.

We all pay the same tax rates and use the same forms.

Please catch on.
I agree...please catch on

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#4167 Feb 28, 2013
I have family, I'd love to fly and visit. I can't save the USA, much less the planet. I'm aware of the larger scale of problems on this earth. However, all I can do is focus on me and mine. I'd rather not carry the weight of the world on my shoulders. That's what the President and all the president's men are for.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#4168 Feb 28, 2013
I'm already in the Walton's tax bracket. Life is hard enough, such as, keeping my car running, taxes paid, and hope that none of my elderly friends become sick and forgotten by the government. The coming death panels, who will decide who receives treatment and who doesnt. You have your worries, I have mine. What's most important to you, may not be to me.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#4169 Feb 28, 2013
So, shame on you.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#4170 Feb 28, 2013
Informed Opinion is sounding soooo much like Ravenclaw, it's spooky.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#4171 Feb 28, 2013
In fact, if I had money to bet, I'd guess you're the bi-polar mess of a mess,

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#4174 Feb 28, 2013
Hope, it's forever. Should we be so lucky?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#4176 Feb 28, 2013
I'll sleep just fine tonight, as your opinion of me means absolutely nada, nothing, zero, in my life. Just so you know.
OMTE

Gray, GA

#4177 Feb 28, 2013
1soros wrote:
I'll sleep just fine tonight, as your opinion of me means absolutely nada, nothing, zero, in my life. Just so you know.
You're a mexican fa**ot. Aren't you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teen Challenge Exposed! (Jul '07) 6 hr Wesley vornbro k 154
Normandt Towers Apartments 9 hr V_Hours 2
Pooler Parkway Dental. Pooler, GA Apr 20 PoolerParkwayDent... 1
The Sanctuary 4584 Cox Rd. Evans GA., RACIST & ... (Jun '16) Apr 16 Prodigal Son 3
looking for sugar baby (Aug '16) Apr 16 Farrell Landon 2
Savannah Sidewalks & Trash: A Study on Behavior... Apr 15 Iris09 1
Winn Dixie is owned and operated by the klu klu... (Jun '16) Apr 14 Chris 3

Richmond Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Hill Mortgages