Cisco

Douglasville, GA

#4115 Feb 26, 2013
Synergy wrote:
I just logged out and checked and my posts are there. Hmmmmm....
The boss man that monitors this site has to o.k. many of these threads. Sometimes it takes awhile. I have noticed that you can cuss and call people nasty names and that seems acceptable. They will however delete threads and post that they politically do not agree with. Also things that the government does not want posted will go missing.
In Mexico we do not have all the access to computers that you Americans do, so we can't even have anything deleted. You rich Americans are spoiled.
OMTE

Norman Park, GA

#4116 Feb 26, 2013
the real jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>i think that you are a phoney,a fraud and a charlatan.and i seriously doubt that you are even married,much less than to an attorney.anyway,why don't you lighten up,have a drink and watch a ballgame.btw,you do know that there has alot of recent speculation about abe lincoln being gay,don't you?
You're drunk aren't you?
OMTE

Norman Park, GA

#4117 Feb 26, 2013
1soros wrote:
This was fun when Informed Opinion, Synergy, Jeb, Aggie, Dville, Columbus Native posted. No one else even took notice. Maybe a few others commented and went along their merry way. Then the outsiders chimed in, Ravenclaw, OMTE, Bored monitor, and ruined it. Zapped the fun right out of it. I'm with Jeb, I'm not the paranoid kind but I have little patience for all this long winded crap. It's old already. A buzz kill. I don't expect to be missed, who on this forum had a chance to post for Ravenclaw & OMTE running the board. Good grief. I hope Jeb sorts it out. In the mean time, I do have a good life.
You got one thing right. I won't miss you cry baby.
OMTE

Norman Park, GA

#4118 Feb 26, 2013
Synergy wrote:
I just logged out and checked and my posts are there. Hmmmmm....
I guess they're just paranoid....LOL
OMTE

Norman Park, GA

#4120 Feb 26, 2013
The White Raven wrote:
Synergy
Since: Nov 08
Any other ideas? Anyone?
_____
My idea is not to underestimate the local NUT-job, and/or schizo
Pasadena CA ... Might be something to question...
________
OMTE ` <<<AND MANY OTHERS>>>
Pasadena, CA
Lithonia, GA
Mableton, Ga
Fitzgerald, GA
Brunswick, GA
Norman Park, GA
<<<AND MANY OTHERS>>>, GA, CA,
From what I can tell; they don't like you anymore than they like me. HAHA..........
Informed Opinion

Alva, FL

#4121 Feb 26, 2013
1soros wrote:
This was fun when Informed Opinion, Synergy, Jeb, Aggie, Dville, Columbus Native posted. No one else even took notice. Maybe a few others commented and went along their merry way. Then the outsiders chimed in, Ravenclaw, OMTE, Bored monitor, and ruined it. Zapped the fun right out of it. I'm with Jeb, I'm not the paranoid kind but I have little patience for all this long winded crap. It's old already. A buzz kill. I don't expect to be missed, who on this forum had a chance to post for Ravenclaw & OMTE running the board. Good grief. I hope Jeb sorts it out. In the mean time, I do have a good life.
Great post.

I've never understood why people enjoy vandalizing others' property, and I'll never understand why some people have to try to destroy the interchange that takes place on TOPIX.

I consider TOPIX to be the 21st Century substitute for the water cooler discussions, or the discussions, and even the good natured "trash" talking that went on at the local pub.

It seems some folks' lives are so bereft of joy, they have to vandalize the neighbor's mailbox, or prevent folks from entertainment via TOPIX.

Ah well, America in 2013.

OMTE

Norman Park, GA

#4122 Feb 26, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post.
I've never understood why people enjoy vandalizing others' property, and I'll never understand why some people have to try to destroy the interchange that takes place on TOPIX.
I consider TOPIX to be the 21st Century substitute for the water cooler discussions, or the discussions, and even the good natured "trash" talking that went on at the local pub.
It seems some folks' lives are so bereft of joy, they have to vandalize the neighbor's mailbox, or prevent folks from entertainment via TOPIX.
Ah well, America in 2013.
Not you to. Oh well, guess you never can tell. I didn't know topix was your property. I think ya'll are stinking up the place with your outdated backward thinking ideology that has held the south back from progression a hundred years now. This way of thinking makes us southerners look like a bunch of paranoid rednecks. Our credibility in the world spot light is a joke. When the left wing media want to find something to pick at. They just look at Georgia. Expressing discontent is the first step on the road to progress for any one man or nation, no matter how that discontent is expressed. Goodnight Queers.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#4123 Feb 26, 2013
Jeb and 1soros

I hope you haven't checked out yet. And Jeb - register. My understanding is that registering will allow others to differentiate your posts - even from lame imitators - because your posts will show up highlighted with your username in blue (as opposed to black) and with the month and year you registered. That way, even if someone uses your username, it will be obvious it isn't the "real" you. Y'all have good posts - don't want to lose you. Hopefully, the losers will get tired of their little games and go away, so please just have a little more patience.
1soros

Conyers, GA

#4124 Feb 26, 2013
Thanks, Aggie. I always enjoy your posts, too. Don't count me out, just need a break. I'll be back. Hopefully the outsiders will find somewhere else to roost. We regulars need to stick together. It has been fun.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#4125 Feb 26, 2013
I registered, Aggie. I should say, re- registered. I'll be back and you'll be sure it's me. :)

Location hidden

#4126 Feb 26, 2013
1soros wrote:
Please don't leave. I have been posting on Topix for a long time and I've never really known it to be this bad in regard to ID hijacking, etc. There will always be a little of that, but the extent that it is happening now has definitely taken most of the fun out of Topix. I guess that was the goal. Occasionally there would be some objectionable language, but NEVER like this. It's disappointing really. Hopefully, things will settle down soon. I can't say there has ever been a time when there wasn't bickering, etc., but it was "normal" type sniping and some name calling and then those people would move on.

Location hidden

#4127 Feb 26, 2013
the real jeb stuart wrote:
as you can see,my post was doubled.there's something screwy going on here and i won't be posting for awhile.if my username shows up on here it won't be me.i will miss some of y'all!maybe i will be back when i get this sorted out.
Jeb, come back. Don't leave for good. You may need to register in order to protect your posts. Just give it some thought.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#4128 Feb 26, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't leave. I have been posting on Topix for a long time and I've never really known it to be this bad in regard to ID hijacking, etc. There will always be a little of that, but the extent that it is happening now has definitely taken most of the fun out of Topix. I guess that was the goal. Occasionally there would be some objectionable language, but NEVER like this. It's disappointing really. Hopefully, things will settle down soon. I can't say there has ever been a time when there wasn't bickering, etc., but it was "normal" type sniping and some name calling and then those people would move on.
How many times have "we" (OK, a few of us) suggested that people register and avoid the unregistered voters that appear to be frequently changing names? I prefer "chatting" with someone I'm familiar with and not having to repeat the same stuff over and over...

Best example: how many times has "Robert the realtor" changed his name(s) and/or disappeared only to return as someone "new" after getting his butt (figuratively) handed to him?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#4129 Feb 26, 2013
I feel the same. I enjoy posting with the regulars. Hope that Jeb and Informed Opinion won't leave us. It's been fun....minus a few.
Peanuts

Dawsonville, GA

#4130 Feb 26, 2013
Go plant your peanuts.

Location hidden

#4131 Feb 26, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times have "we" (OK, a few of us) suggested that people register and avoid the unregistered voters that appear to be frequently changing names? I prefer "chatting" with someone I'm familiar with and not having to repeat the same stuff over and over...
Best example: how many times has "Robert the realtor" changed his name(s) and/or disappeared only to return as someone "new" after getting his butt (figuratively) handed to him?
Yep! You are 100% correct. The hijackers would give us a difficult time when we would insist they register. You have been much better than I about not responding to unregistered posters.
disabled vet

Nashville, GA

#4134 Feb 27, 2013
I want someone to take care of the vets better. We have no decent representation here. I am starving and can barely walk from day to day. I have used every veteran agency here and still can't get a job. The army won't take me back becuase of the injuries I a recieved while serving and anything that is a sit down job requires a degree I dont have. I am goin to do something drastic soon
Class of 72

Blairsville, GA

#4135 Feb 27, 2013
disabled vet wrote:
I want someone to take care of the vets better. We have no decent representation here. I am starving and can barely walk from day to day. I have used every veteran agency here and still can't get a job. The army won't take me back becuase of the injuries I a recieved while serving and anything that is a sit down job requires a degree I dont have. I am goin to do something drastic soon
I hear you. There are other options, better ones as a matter of fact than what the VA offers us. The state and federal governments have a number of re-training programs available for vets. They pay you while you're taking the training, not a lot but enough to survive on for the duration.

Check with the state employment office. They might be able to help you find something and vets get preference in hiring. So might - don't laugh - DECFS. The HQ of the VFW is always a source of leads. https://www.vfw.org/Pages/Form.aspx...
on a daily basis

Commerce, GA

#4138 Feb 27, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
lol Yeah....this country is in GREAT shape NOW! Sheesh.......
The conservatives DO need to get their core values back in order, but what we have NOW is not the panacea you seem to think it is. I can't argue with all that you posted, but Santa Claus has been throwing anything he can think of out to the people in order to get their votes and it's costing us. You libs just don't "get it" either. Make no mistake about it.
The starving poor and sick who can't find a damn job because of greed might take offense to your inane Santa Clause statement considering they also pay taxes. Letís not forget almost everything we buy is taxed, but thatís what we expect from you. I really hate to say this but itís a fact, what got us here was republican rule for 8 years with NO regard for how much they spent on wars they could not win. They had no interest in how the banking industry & Wall Street investors were getting rich at the expense of everyone else, and they are still doing so.

Obama has not fixed it, but we have NEVER been in such a damn mess. In the past we have had manufacturing JOBS to move the economy. No more, they were shipped offshore in pursuit of more profit. American companies based in American with the help and backing of our government sent our jobs somewhere else. The driver of our economy is now housing, which bush helped to kill. You can say we need to forget about bush and put the blame for not getting a fast turnaround on Obama, but thatís like blaming ME for YOU. Could he have done a better job, sure. But most that believe its all Obamas fault for not getting back to the good ole days in a year or so don't have a clue just how bad the problem is or how to fix it if it can be fixed. Itís not just an American problem this is a global problem. Itís not something we can grow out of very fast if ever. Our jobs are gone, some are starting to come back but ONLY because big business has accomplished what it wanted. It has put American workers in a position to compete with Chinese workers on a cost basis. In plain English our workersí wages factoring in shipping cost are on a closing in on being par with the Chinese. The middle class is no longer in the middle, a very sad thing.

The best quote from a politician I have EVER HEARD was just yesterday, "In American you have the right to be stupid".
You exercise that right on a daily basis.

http://news.msn.com/politics/kerry-in-america...

Location hidden

#4140 Feb 27, 2013
on a daily basis wrote:
<quoted text>
The starving poor and sick who can't find a damn job because of greed might take offense to your inane Santa Clause statement considering they also pay taxes. Letís not forget almost everything we buy is taxed, but thatís what we expect from you. I really hate to say this but itís a fact, what got us here was republican rule for 8 years with NO regard for how much they spent on wars they could not win. They had no interest in how the banking industry & Wall Street investors were getting rich at the expense of everyone else, and they are still doing so.
Our jobs are gone, some are starting to come back but ONLY because big business has accomplished what it wanted. It has put American workers in a position to compete with Chinese workers on a cost basis. In plain English our workersí wages factoring in shipping cost are on a closing in on being par with the Chinese. The middle class is no longer in the middle, a very sad thing.
The best quote from a politician I have EVER HEARD was just yesterday, "In American you have the right to be stupid".
You exercise that right on a daily basis.
http://news.msn.com/politics/kerry-in-america...
So those who don't lock step right along with your left wing ideology are stupid? Perhaps it's YOU who is stupid. In America, YOU have a right to be stupid, too. See how that works? Again, with YOUR double standard.
It's amusing how YOU blame BUSH for all of our nation's ills. You totally support Obama and do not hold him accountable for ANY of our nation's ills. That destroys YOUR credibility. Our country has been heading down this path for YEARS. It started BEFORE Bush, but Bush certainly made it worse; just as Obama is making it worse. Obama made promises that he couldn't keep in order to get votes. It didn't take a rocket scientist to comprehend that he couldn't possibly follow through with all of the ridiculous promises that he made, but YOU did.
Everything we buy IS taxed, but you know EXACTLY which taxes are being referred to, so don't run THAT INANE game.
Corporations are about producing and making profits. Of course they are going to go where they can realize the most profits. They have a fiduciary responsiblity to their investors. It's the nature of the beast. Is it the best case scenario? NO. But, that is how it works. If you owned a corporation, you would be right in there with them. If you deny that, you are being disingenuous, at best.
You are blaming the housing debacle on Bush???? How many times does the link to the YouTube of Barney Frank's testiimony have to be published on Topix???
This country had been riding on a BUBBLE for LONG time. Bush made it worse and Obama is doing the same. Those who think Obama is fixing this mess and hasn't made it worse, don't have a clue. Just how DOES one spend his way out of debt? It's going to be very interesting to see how America's businesses fare when Obamacare kicks in full swing. Already healthcare costs are up and checks are lower.(You know, we had to pass that bill to find out what all was in it. I suppose you think Pelosi is a genious.) ALL Obama cares about is getting his "brilliant" name in the history books...."The Father of Nationalized Healthcare".
As long as you and those like you continue to make excuses for Obama, our country will never get back on track. The good old days are gone forever. If you are expecting those to come back, well, you are proving how STUPID YOU ARE. You do that everyday anyway. How does that make YOU feel?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
More people with Ebolo Dec 24 Raymibd 1
Interracial Dating (Feb '13) Dec 24 EW Shank 16
Is it bad my gf has slept with 80-90 men before... (Sep '13) Dec 21 AWG 35
Dinner & Ghost Hunt with Syfy Channel's Ghost H... Dec 20 chadmorin 1
Jonathan K. Graham has been cheating on his soo... Dec 19 truth hurts 1
Strong business, government ties link Israel, S... Dec 15 all life matters 1
A1981female high school teacher, her husband wa... Dec 14 because 1
Richmond Hill Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web