|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I think her posts are very funny and spot on. Why do you care if she stated her opinion? Perhaps she wasn't posting on Topix in early 2011. If you have a problem with repetition, partner, you are at the wrong place.*smiling* That is basically what Topix consists of.
Synergy, is the fake amongst us. Push me, attack me for no reason, you'll wish you never heard the name 1Soros. Just so you know.*smiling* I can play. And it won't be pretty for some. Partner? Good grief. You already have a few of those. I'm a girl, not your partner.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Now carry on, sometimes a smartass has to be yanked into place. An inside joke, between me, Synergy & Jeb.
*smiling*

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I didnt know you were working a case against me... You are pathetic. I must have hit the nail on the head. HaHa. Let this post die and quit bashing our first family and I'll stop bashing you
The only thing that has been hit on the head is apparently....YOU! lol Do you honestly think I CARE that you are bashing me? You don't have that kind of power over me to make me care. Bash away. Rolls off me like water off a duck's back.

BTW, you have NO bargaining power with me, either. Sheesh.....
the real jeb stuart

Baxley, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I think you're mistaken. That's what Sherman did to the train rails in the south. Thats why they lost. They were unable to resupply themselves. You big dummy.
just which french do you speak of,the tiny minority that were called the 'resistance' and worked with the allies,or the majority that either sat idly by or actually collaborated with the nazis.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

1soros wrote:
Now carry on, sometimes a smartass has to be yanked into place. An inside joke, between me, Synergy & Jeb.
*smiling*
I think(?) I'm relieved by the second post, but I know I'm confused. Wouldn't be the first time, won't be the last.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>You're a crusty old white hag, that has no respect for anything; so why should I?
You just keep proving what you are. You just keep doing it. rotfl

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

soros wrote:
Synergy, I've never attacked you, but it's easy to see why Jeb steers clear. He dont need you pulling him around like you do ya husband. Now you want to play? I can play dear.
I have absolutely NO idea what you are talking about. Did I accuse you of attacking me???? Jeb doesn't steer clear as far as I can tell. I have no problem with Jeb. Well, with the REAL Jeb. I think there may be more than one. As for "soros", I think there is more than one. Who knows? Not quite sure what you mean by your second sentence.
Your last couple of sentences sound like some kind of challenge....I guess. In that case, go!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Julie wrote:
<quoted text>
You might be right. Let's not forget Al Gore won or was given an Oscar for his.....film that had to do with Global Warming or something like that. Sort of diluted the meaning of an Oscar win. But, old chubby Al made a lot of money from it and that's the important thing.
Maybe Michelle will be given one for "Best Supporting Actess With The Best Bangs" catagory.
I'm laughing at your last sentence.
Yeah, the Nobel Peace Prize is about wothless now. I feel badly for those who have worked all their adult lives to win that prize. I'm sure it was a real slap in the face to them..
OMTE

Warner Robins, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

the real jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>just which french do you speak of,the tiny minority that were called the 'resistance' and worked with the allies,or the majority that either sat idly by or actually collaborated with the nazis.
WTF are you talking about again? You on the bottle again? HAHA.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

soros wrote:
And all because I said I watched the Oscars, thank you, Julie. Thank you. Good grief.
I watched the Oscars.
Okay. I'm a bit confused. It seems YOU attacked me in one of your posts. Julie and I(and others) have been posting our opinions. That's all. You have an opinion and so do we. I certainly haven't attacked you. YOU started this whole thing by basically scolding Julie for stating HER opinion. So WHAT if we've discussed the Obama's and their love of celebrities. We've slammed Bush. Actually, we've slammed just about every politician I can think of and we've done it OVER and OVER. If you are sensative about ANYTHING, you are in the wrong place. It's BRUTAL in here.:) Nothing and no one is safe. Trust me on that.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

1soros wrote:
I just received my screen name. Screw you OMTE.
Awesome!!!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

1soros wrote:
I just received my screen name. Screw you OMTE.
BAM!!! OMTE....down!!!!!!!!!!
OMTE

Warner Robins, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Awesome!!!!!!
Pathetic!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think(?) I'm relieved by the second post, but I know I'm confused. Wouldn't be the first time, won't be the last.
I am TOTALLY confused. I was going to private message you and ask you if you could clue me in. Glad I'm not the only one.
OMTE

Warner Robins, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
BAM!!! OMTE....down!!!!!!!!!!
Are you serious???HAHA. LOL. I love it. Wow. Thanks I needed that. Really.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Pathetic!!!!
OMTE, you are a kid, aren't you? I don't mean that as an insult, but you are sounding rather young.
OMTE

Warner Robins, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
OMTE, you are a kid, aren't you? I don't mean that as an insult, but you are sounding rather young.
Mid 30's. I try to stay young at heart. It keeps me open minded to change. You people act like you never heard a few crude remarks or cuss words.
OMTE

Warner Robins, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

I try to say the first thing that comes to mind when commenting on a post, as I was taught that first response or answer to a question was usually your brightest or best thought.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
I try to say the first thing that comes to mind when commenting on a post, as I was taught that first response or answer to a question was usually your brightest or best thought.
Judging by the content of your posts, I would definitely rethink what you were taught.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Are you serious???HAHA. LOL. I love it. Wow. Thanks I needed that. Really.
Glad I could help.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Richmond Hill Discussions

Search the Richmond Hill Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Black Racist Walmart Employees Unpunished after... (Jul '13) Sun ilearnfromblackracist 32
Looking for missing uncle. Jul 23 Adams 1
Presiding Bishop speaks at Christ Church Jul 21 Listen to the Word 1
Review: Abbott, Greg DDS - Greg Abbott DDS (Jul '10) Jul 21 anon 10
Debate: Marijuana - Savannah, GA (Aug '10) Jul 21 H.Harrison 47
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 16 what 2,045
Review: David M. Nelson MD (Feb '11) Jul 14 Char 81 45
•••
•••
•••
•••

Richmond Hill Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Richmond Hill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE