jeb stuart

Baxley, GA

#3222 Feb 12, 2013
Columbus Native wrote:
Vote for the candidate who insists on the Sequestor. This as already been approved but now Friggin republicans and democrat are starting to stall. There is alot of pork that will be done away with and especially defence, the biggest over-priced expenditure we pay for. We have more than enough manpower and weapons to defend ourselves but there are those who use defense as a tool to frighten us into believing we need much more. Cayman island banks are full of money defense companies use to bribe especially " family value " republican congressmen. Atleast God is not fooled. I pray daily that March 1st the government will have to go OFF the cliff and save all of we taxpayers trillions of dollars. I've heard of democrat congressmen who have also been having second thoughts about sequestor so they are corrupt as well.
speaking of "sequestor".have any of you been watching "in session"-the jodi arias trial,wow!!thinking about writing a book about this(tenative tittle:mormans behaving badly)they're back in court-gotta go!
jeb stuart

Baxley, GA

#3223 Feb 12, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>speaking of "sequestor".have any of you been watching "in session"-the jodi arias trial,wow!!thinking about writing a book about this(tenative tittle:mormans behaving badly)they're back in court-gotta go!
should have mentioned-viewer discretion advised.
Lagrange news

Lagrange, GA

#3224 Feb 12, 2013
walt

Jesup, GA

#3225 Feb 12, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn, how it must suck for those pot bellied, tooth misssin, grit eatn, GED edumacated, unemployed, beer guzzling, junk car on blocks in the front yard, old stuffed sofa on the porch, welfare, food stamp, and free school lunch slurpin good 'ol boys - who lost.
Hey, idiotic stereotypes and insults are fun !
gosh , informed citizen, didn't know you had it so bad. Maybe one day you will get out of the getto.
jeb stuart

Baxley, GA

#3226 Feb 12, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>should have mentioned-viewer discretion advised.
this stuff makes "the o.j. case" look like purse-snacthing.no drugs or 'rock&roll',but enough sex to make up the lack of either!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#3227 Feb 12, 2013
I think not wrote:
<quoted text>
You are still the most ignorant pompous ass on the planet. You still afraid to sit down to lunch with a 63 year old who just wants to look you in the face and see what you really are. I think not.
You are just crushing on me and want to spend time with me. My friends have warned me against it.

Location hidden

#3228 Feb 12, 2013
I think not wrote:
<quoted text>
You are still the most ignorant pompous ass on the planet. You still afraid to sit down to lunch with a 63 year old who just wants to look you in the face and see what you really are. I think not.
BTW, what have I posted that makes me pompous?

Location hidden

#3229 Feb 12, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Holy H. Moses,info-op.I think between you and "walt",y'all have insulted just about everybody in the whole state except me and bill!
What about me???? I'm not like that.
Cha cha cha

Blairsville, GA

#3230 Feb 12, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, what have I posted that makes me pompous?
Anything you write is pompous. Why? Because you're a pompous a*s.

Location hidden

#3231 Feb 12, 2013
Columbus Native wrote:
Vote for the candidate who insists on the Sequestor. This as already been approved but now Friggin republicans and democrat are starting to stall. There is alot of pork that will be done away with and especially defence, the biggest over-priced expenditure we pay for. We have more than enough manpower and weapons to defend ourselves but there are those who use defense as a tool to frighten us into believing we need much more. Cayman island banks are full of money defense companies use to bribe especially " family value " republican congressmen. Atleast God is not fooled. I pray daily that March 1st the government will have to go OFF the cliff and save all of we taxpayers trillions of dollars. I've heard of democrat congressmen who have also been having second thoughts about sequestor so they are corrupt as well.
Going off the cliff will be tough, but I think it has to be done. I can't see any other way to possibly fix this mess.
jeb stuart

Baxley, GA

#3232 Feb 12, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
What about me???? I'm not like that.
please,i'm in nuff trouble already.

Location hidden

#3233 Feb 12, 2013
Cha cha cha wrote:
<quoted text>
Anything you write is pompous. Why? Because you're a pompous a*s.
Ummmm....like what? Are you referring to the remarks I make about liberals? Heck! I get back as good as I give. What specifically are you referring to?

Location hidden

#3234 Feb 12, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>this stuff makes "the o.j. case" look like purse-snacthing.no drugs or 'rock&roll',but enough sex to make up the lack of either!
What station is In Session on?

Location hidden

#3235 Feb 12, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>please,i'm in nuff trouble already.
lol Okay. I have "In Session" on now. I've never watched this station before.

Location hidden

#3236 Feb 12, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>please,i'm in nuff trouble already.
I must have missed what you were talking about. The story is about a drunk driver.
jeb stuart

Baxley, GA

#3237 Feb 12, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
What station is In Session on?
it is "true tv" ch.204 on dish.think they are in recess now.
Informed Opinion

Alva, FL

#3238 Feb 12, 2013
walt wrote:
<quoted text>gosh , informed citizen, didn't know you had it so bad. Maybe one day you will get out of the getto.
Thanks.

Just list me as one of those victims of age and kids. They keep us young ... and broke.
Informed Opinion

Alva, FL

#3239 Feb 12, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>Ummmm....like what? Are you referring to the remarks I make about liberals? Heck! I get back as good as I give. What specifically are you referring to?
Hey, we Progressives think you're a great guy.

Like Grandpa always said - It'd be a heck of a boring world if we all liked vanilla ice cream.

Location hidden

#3240 Feb 12, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>it is "true tv" ch.204 on dish.think they are in recess now.
I'm on TrueTV, but the cops have just pulled over a drunk guy. It's called "Most Shocking". I have Comcast. Your show sounds MUCH more interesting.:)
jeb stuart

Baxley, GA

#3241 Feb 12, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>speaking of "sequestor".have any of you been watching "in session"-the jodi arias trial,wow!!thinking about writing a book about this(tenative tittle:mormans behaving badly)they're back in court-gotta go!
did y'all see her hold up her crooked(broken)finger in court?i thought for a moment there that johnny cochran was going to walk up with a pair of gloves and exclaim "if the gloves don't fit,then yous got to acquit".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
More people with Ebolo 14 hr Raymibd 1
Interracial Dating (Feb '13) Wed EW Shank 16
Is it bad my gf has slept with 80-90 men before... (Sep '13) Dec 21 AWG 35
Dinner & Ghost Hunt with Syfy Channel's Ghost H... Dec 20 chadmorin 1
Jonathan K. Graham has been cheating on his soo... Dec 19 truth hurts 1
Strong business, government ties link Israel, S... Dec 15 all life matters 1
A1981female high school teacher, her husband wa... Dec 14 because 1
Richmond Hill Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web