Mort Sahl: Improvising a new life

Mort Sahl: Improvising a new life

There are 3 comments on the Marin Independent Journal story from Aug 9, 2010, titled Mort Sahl: Improvising a new life. In it, Marin Independent Journal reports that:

Mort Sahl, one of the all-time greats of comedy, was nursing a cup of afternoon coffee the other day in a booth at Piazza D'Angelo, an Italian restaurant and occasional celebrity hangout that has become his place of choice for interviews in Mill Valley, his new hometown.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Marin Independent Journal.

Franklin

San Rafael, CA

#1 Aug 9, 2010
Mort invented the Polish Joke.
Upset at his perception of the Poles mistreatment of the Chosen People during WWII, he invented the Polish Joke one night on stage at the Hungary I.

Watch out Mort, their are a lot of Poles who are not happy with that.
Local

Atherton, CA

#2 Aug 10, 2010
Welcome to Marin! I wish you much happiness here.
donna

Carrollton, TX

#3 Oct 17, 2010
I have never stopprd appreciating Mort Sahl..and no one can compare with his wit and humor.. I only wish I lived closer to where he performs..love and luck to Mort always..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr Ann kukelski 20,610
News Man In Wheelchair Seen Groping Women On UC Berk... 8 hr tasdangel 1
News Doctor heads to court after online sex sting (Nov '06) 11 hr Brittle Fingers 17,385
Trump Flatulence Not an Issue? 17 hr stinkbutt tymes 1
News Oakland: Marchers protest police shooting in Ch... 20 hr Go Blue Forever 1
News Race and Beyond: Let's Talk About Race and Poverty (Oct '12) Sun Human 163
Munchies' Hamburgers???? (Jun '13) Sun A Thought 26

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages