Large fire burning at Chevron refiner...

Large fire burning at Chevron refinery in Richmond

There are 3 comments on the Inside Bay Area story from Aug 6, 2012, titled Large fire burning at Chevron refinery in Richmond. In it, Inside Bay Area reports that:

Flames and at least two large plumes of black smoke are rising five or six miles into the sky, drifting across the Bay.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inside Bay Area.

Michael

Hercules, CA

#1 Aug 6, 2012
can the water be polluted by this?
tim macdonald

Fairfield, CA

#2 Aug 8, 2012
My brains polluted by the commie mayor of richmond &all the meth labs&cracck labs in richmond cause more pollution then chevron the meth lab cookers in richmond destroy air quality water soil meth cooks n richmond cause so much pollution fuc richmond its lawless lkd obama obama says u dnt even have to work any more for welfare just be a bum &suck a check off the refinery ...RICHMOND SUCS ....I CANT EVEN BREATHE IN MY SECTION8 FREE OBAMA HOUSING CAUSE THERE WAS A METH LAB N HERE B4 I MOVED IN B A METH BICYCLE BUM MOVE TO A SANTURAY CITY RICHMOND WERE THE GANG BANGAS POLLUTE WITH LEAD &METH THIS IS APPROVED BY BUM BARRACK OBAMA GO Green
TedsLiver

New Almaden, CA

#3 Aug 9, 2012
A ghetto fabulous event and now all the baby mamas and gangsters can sue Chevron. This will allow them to buy more guns and crack.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 9 hr Truth 21,253
News Doctor heads to court after online sex sting (Nov '06) Sat Fair Balanced 17,931
End white supremacy now Dec 5 World view WVW 4
Munchies' Hamburgers???? (Jun '13) Nov 12 A Thought 38
News Protest honors undocumented immigrants in Richm... Nov '17 spytheweb 2
Officers Endanger Public Oct '17 Officers Endanger... 1
News My Word: Richmond's impeachment vote just makes... (Mar '17) Oct '17 Dbeez 4

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages