West Coast Motors closure
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
iKnowWhatYouStol e

Monterey, CA

#51 Sep 2, 2011
interested party wrote:
so, where is Kevin and the Bentley now? Anyone seen him around town? He has no friends, so someone turn him in would ya?(800)964-2078 x8888 thanks!
Hiding in either Germany or Afg.... That's the rumor...
ach nastey

Ciudad Guzmán, Mexico

#55 Oct 22, 2011
ach nastey
need a pic

Morelia, Mexico

#57 May 7, 2012
Law Enforcement wrote:
As of Jan. 14, 2010, an arrest warrant was issued for Kevin from Contra Costa County. So if anyone knows his whereabouts or sees him, please get his license plate # and call the Police! Lots of victims out there...
if i could see a photo, i might help. let me know.
Hatersgonehate

La Jolla, CA

#58 Jul 10, 2012
Y'all just mad that you didn't experience that life.
NO LEMON HERE

Compton, CA

#59 May 11, 2014
I purchased a 2005 C320 in 2007. Its 2014 and I only had service A's and B's done on my car and it is running grand, and I have $130,000 miles on it. To sum it up it has been 7 yrs and its apparent, it is no lemon. So the prick earlier that mentioned otherwise is only giving them more of a bad name and obviusly tryna piss you all off.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 4 hr American Independent 226
News Tiburon police intercept trio after burglary at... 6 hr i must be sammie 4
News Doctor heads to court after online sex sting (Nov '06) Wed Carnac The Magnif... 17,461
News From the Folks Who Brought you Ferguson: Urban ... (Sep '14) Jan 15 Aca0483 7
To all of you Raiders fans out there in Oakland... Jan 14 elmwoodero 8
News Vallejo a feels the Berna during candidatea s s... (Jan '16) Jan 14 smhsidewys 8
Las Vegas will get the Chargers instead of the ... Jan 13 Local 5

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages