Pounding Mill Walmart
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Yes

North Tazewell, VA

#21 Oct 14, 2012
Agree she is very nice. We always go through her line.
door to door atheist

North Tazewell, VA

#22 Oct 23, 2012
yes wrote:
I agree with all of you Lebanon walmart is much better then here, They have great people, good sales better then here and love to do shopping there compare to pounding mill
lol nice yea that is so much smarter why not go to magic mart or k mart and buy it rather than wasting the gas going to lebanon cause you are not saving any money driving down there to buy something a dollar cheaper lol
creepy people greeter

Cedar Bluff, VA

#23 Oct 24, 2012
was in there a few nights ago and there was this girl assuming she was a people greeter or something but she sang to the top of her lungs. she was loud and annoying and i could hear her where the shoes are. didnt think you could bring religion to work but that is what she was singing about. she stopped singing long enough to give us a creepy stare as we were going out.
Charlie H

Cedar Bluff, VA

#24 Oct 25, 2012
I saw her too and she was clapping and singing. Walmart must be a great place to work for the employees to be that happy.
Awwww Yong

Richlands, VA

#25 Oct 29, 2012
Wait wrote:
I have to recognize the best cashier I've ever came in contact with in all my years of getting through the lines at walmart. Usually it is a teenager or 'totally social' cashier telling all her business while ignoring customers. The middle age woman named Yong was polite, helpful and paid attention to how she bagged everything. She spoke nicely to my kids, smiled and didn't snatch the money from my hands like the teens do, as if them snatching the money gets rid of you faster. I really appreciate how Yong did her job. I hope her persona influences other cashiers.
YES! I like her too! Shes so happy every time you see her. Best employee ever there.
WTH

Morristown, TN

#26 Oct 29, 2012
Does Vanice Helton still work there?
my orgasms are infinite

North Tazewell, VA

#27 Oct 30, 2012
I've been there a lot, and I've never encountered any shitty employees, They've treated me with respect every time I've been there, I took my truck into their TLE and the tle manager changed my oil himself, With a smile.

if the cashiers up front are shitty to you I recommend going out the tle exit, everyone there is always so fucking nice
Happy in Walmart

United States

#28 Nov 5, 2012
creepy people greeter wrote:
was in there a few nights ago and there was this girl assuming she was a people greeter or something but she sang to the top of her lungs. she was loud and annoying and i could hear her where the shoes are. didnt think you could bring religion to work but that is what she was singing about. she stopped singing long enough to give us a creepy stare as we were going out.
Wow, imagine that, an employee acting all happy and singing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richlands Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Long John Silvers 2 hr Buddy 14
Wendy's Richland's 10 hr Does he 2
Smile You Are Loved 10 hr Eternal truth 277
Who is he Mon Becca 7
Mel Houchins and Jeramy Farmer Mon Top dog 12
What kind of person is Bucky Griffey? Mon Justin Bandy 1
Perkins Mullins Mon ykw 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richlands Mortgages