Pounding Mill Walmart
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anonymous

Richlands, VA

#1 Feb 8, 2012
One of the most pathetic place for people to work at around here. Managers are horrible, Starting from the store manager to all the way to assistant managers, They are all horrible. I wouldn't recommend anyone to work there, They treat there workers like crap. Unless they get ride of the store manager and some other managers that place is gonna go downhill fast.
lol

United States

#2 Feb 9, 2012
Well looks like somebody got the boot and can't take it. We all know that's the only time someone acts like this. Get a life and a JOB
I know

Richlands, VA

#3 Feb 9, 2012
I think only lazy people complain about working with managers like Rose. If you work hard then she will not bother you from my personal experience. She is open and actually listens to her employees. Trust me you could have a store manger like the bluefield store. That manager was ten times harder on us and she was not easy to talk to.
Hmmm

Tazewell, VA

#4 Feb 10, 2012
Funny thing is that rose and the assistants are the same as they have been for several years now and it's still holding up very well
touch2012

Richlands, VA

#5 Feb 11, 2012
they need to get rid if the one name tina she is a smart butt and stick her nose were dont belong...
I know

Richlands, VA

#6 Feb 11, 2012
Well I know Tina as well from years ago and she is an extremely hard worker. She had to work her butt of to get to where she is at so I do not believe you.
Anonymous

Richlands, VA

#7 Feb 11, 2012
Tina is one of them. I didn't get fire or anything, currently have a job so you can't call me all those names. That place could be good place to work if environment was better,If managers appreciated there hard working people. Which there are a lot of people who work there but off and don't get appreciated enough. Change in management and staff would be nice soon.
joker

Bellevue, WA

#8 Feb 13, 2012
if u are a lesbian jennifer will give u special treatment. dykes get special treatment 4 carpet munching.
GP FORMER employee

Richlands, VA

#9 Feb 13, 2012
FIRST OFF ...for "JOKER" with a name like that no one should take you seriously and after your "input" it shows your ignorance and lack of respect for yourself or anyone else so why don't you get ready for bed because you have to get up early to go to school tomorrow. As far as Wal-Mart. I worked there for a few months and even though I didn't have a great experience when I left and have personal issues myself with why I am not working there...I will say that I agree with some of what was said and disagree with ALOT. I do think that all of the managers could give more credit and positive encouragement to the hardworking employees that keep the store running. I don't think that the workers get enough positive recognition but the negative isn't lacking. As far as Rose is concerned, she always listened to me if I needed to talk with her. I will say that I feel like sometimes I was told what I "wanted to hear" while sitting in her office but it didn't always happen after I left. As far as Tina, if you worked hard then she was ok. She liked to get things done and have them done right. If you didn't do that then she could be tough. Maybe the first poster was someone that didn't do their job or didn't do it the way they should. I do have to say that I def feel that there are "favorites" there that get by with A LOT and then there are the rest of the workers. Jennifer I never worked with personally but from what I have heard about her...from EVERYONE...mostly guys...they say she is one of the BEST managers there. She is very tough but allows you to have fun at the same time. That doesn't happen a lot there. You are going to have all of this no matter where you work. I actually liked working there...I stocked at nights and wish I still worked there most of the time but if anyone reads this and is in management ...PLEASE RECOGNIZE THE GOOD WORKERS! THE ONES THAT BUST THEIR BUTTS EVERY NIGHT TO GET THE JOB DONE AND GO UNRECOGNIZED. Don't just say good job to the favorites. Positive recognition and seeing a manager work as hard as the emmployee goes a long way when you are working there!
Yeah

Richlands, VA

#10 Feb 13, 2012
I always go to the Lebanon Wal-Mart. Pounding Mill has the rudest employees ever. Not as bad as Bristol's Wal-Mart on Exit-7, but close enough.
Anonymous

Richlands, VA

#11 Feb 13, 2012
GP, That's exactly what i am saying. They don't appreciate the hard working people. @Yeah, I don't blame you. I try to go to Lebanon, It's so peaceful shopping environment there. This walmart could do great with right people, Starts from Management to Sales floor Associate.
just saying

Irmo, SC

#12 Feb 15, 2012
Yeah wrote:
I always go to the Lebanon Wal-Mart. Pounding Mill has the rudest employees ever. Not as bad as Bristol's Wal-Mart on Exit-7, but close enough.
I totally agree the Lebanon Walmart is much more peaceful the employees don't give u dirty looks or look like they have something pissing them off all the time with that being said most of the cashiers are sweet its the I assume assistant managers or what ever they r that walk around with their clip boards that give the dirty looks and make me feel uncomfortable. So I do my best to go to Lebanon wally even tho it is an extra 15 mins its well worth it to me.
whats up

Charleston, WV

#13 Oct 12, 2012
hey you all
haha

United States

#14 Oct 13, 2012
The shopping carts are garbage at pounding mill wal-mart
yes

Richlands, VA

#15 Oct 13, 2012
I agree with all of you Lebanon walmart is much better then here, They have great people, good sales better then here and love to do shopping there compare to pounding mill
Blonde

North Tazewell, VA

#16 Oct 13, 2012
All these pill heads and the old stocking man pushing pills.
just b n me

United States

#17 Oct 13, 2012
i dnt go to pounding mill either. For the simple fact my sister got jumped there last year by two girls and a guy, and because there mother works there the employees and one manager didnt bother to help at all. We had already reported the employee several times to management for harassement and they did nuthin. So i feel that if you cant shop in a peaceful environment without b n harassed by workers or jumped by there family, go somewhere else. Its a pitiful excuse for a store because of the employees and managers.

“The Joker is always wild”

Since: May 11

Richlands

#18 Oct 13, 2012
Hey who's using my name on here?! I'm the Joker around these parts!
Redhead

North Tazewell, VA

#19 Oct 13, 2012
Bahahhaha
Wait

Alexandria, VA

#20 Oct 14, 2012
I have to recognize the best cashier I've ever came in contact with in all my years of getting through the lines at walmart. Usually it is a teenager or 'totally social' cashier telling all her business while ignoring customers. The middle age woman named Yong was polite, helpful and paid attention to how she bagged everything. She spoke nicely to my kids, smiled and didn't snatch the money from my hands like the teens do, as if them snatching the money gets rid of you faster. I really appreciate how Yong did her job. I hope her persona influences other cashiers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richlands Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
do you know 4 hr Someone 2
kayla osborne and her mom lisa 5 hr dirty sex 3
Petition 5 hr wake up 111
Valentine fantasy 7 hr Eternal truth 6
Happy Sweet Heart. Day just wanted to say......... 9 hr Eternal truth 26
Randy Smith 14 hr 1dilligaf55 1
kayla strouth 23 hr Just sayin 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richlands Mortgages