Dunn Loring, VA

#1 Jun 18, 2011
Wtf was this man thinking?
curious

Raven, VA

#2 Jun 19, 2011
Wondering wrote:
Wtf was this man thinking?
thats it what was he thinking you don't no but i no tommy very well and he must of had a good reason for leaving sharon or he would have never left he is a great man and deserves to be happy and if lisa does thats good
huh

Richlands, VA

#3 Jun 19, 2011
huh yeah right
Friend

Avon, CT

#4 Jun 19, 2011
curious wrote:
<quoted text> thats it what was he thinking you don't no but i no tommy very well and he must of had a good reason for leaving sharon or he would have never left he is a great man and deserves to be happy and if lisa does thats good
I have been friends with sharon and tommy for many years, and I am sorry but leaving sharon for lisa was a degrade to himself, choosing someone that has been around the world and back with any and every man and stays in and out of jail for drug charges, how could u think u was bettering ur self. She must of got him on the drugs too, its sad but he wont even speak to his daughter now, guess hes ashamed of himself, he should be. But thats ok when the money and the drugs are gone , she will move on to the next one. And when he comes running back to his family they will not know him and shut the door in his face. U made ur bed now lay in it mr bandy. U deserve everything u got coming to u.
Sue

Dayton, OH

#5 Jun 20, 2011
Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been friends with sharon and tommy for many years, and I am sorry but leaving sharon for lisa was a degrade to himself, choosing someone that has been around the world and back with any and every man and stays in and out of jail for drug charges, how could u think u was bettering ur self. She must of got him on the drugs too, its sad but he wont even speak to his daughter now, guess hes ashamed of himself, he should be. But thats ok when the money and the drugs are gone , she will move on to the next one. And when he comes running back to his family they will not know him and shut the door in his face. U made ur bed now lay in it mr bandy. U deserve everything u got coming to u.
Tommy hurt "alot" of people with this move. He sure has made a mess of his life. He could have left Sharon with oout all of this MESS.
Dorothy

Dayton, OH

#6 Jun 20, 2011
Who was Lisa with before this??
megan

Richlands, VA

#7 Jun 20, 2011
he dont have nothing to do with his family or his own child.
Friend

Mechanicsville, VA

#8 Jun 20, 2011
megan wrote:
when he left sharon, he left tammy to, he always makes excuses when she calls to get off the ph and will NEVER COME AND SEE HER. Somebody said they put the house up for sale? I hope sharon ends up with everything and.he dont have a pot to piss in, because I am sure ms lisa will eventually move on when the pills and money run out.
Friend

Mechanicsville, VA

#9 Jun 20, 2011
Dorothy wrote:
Who was Lisa with before this??
He met lisa while she was staying with pansy, he had been cheating on sharon for a long time. SCUM BAG!!!
Cousin

Dayton, OH

#10 Jun 21, 2011
Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
He met lisa while she was staying with pansy, he had been cheating on sharon for a long time. SCUM BAG!!!
Tommy isn't a Scum Bag. The Lisa part may be a Very BAD Choice but he is not scum. He had a right to leave his wife. She hadn't been his wife that long anyway!!
Joanie

Dayton, OH

#11 Jun 21, 2011
megan wrote:
For your info Tammy isn't his only child . He has another daughter and grand-children
Curious

Mechanicsville, VA

#12 Jun 21, 2011
Cousin wrote:
<quoted text> Tommy isn't a Scum Bag. The Lisa part may be a Very BAD Choice but he is not scum. He had a right to leave his wife. She hadn't been his wife that long anyway!!
She might as well been his wife they lived together all these years, and even thou they wasnt married doesnt make a difference this day and time. He will reap what he sows. When she leaves him high and dry maybe he will open his eyes.
Curious

Mechanicsville, VA

#13 Jun 21, 2011
Let me clarify myself in my last comment, when she leaves him high and dry, referring to she as lisa, and I also hope that sharon gets it all she deserves it for the way he done her, no pity here for him. TAKE IT ALL SHARON PLUS SOME.!!!
huh

Richlands, VA

#14 Jun 21, 2011
Joanie wrote:
<quoted text> For your info Tammy isn't his only child . He has another daughter and grand-children
yeah i know he does i love tommy with all my heart his is my family to him and sharon been together for 30 or something some years or 40
yeah

Richlands, VA

#15 Jun 21, 2011
they just got married about 2 years ago after being together all those years i hope they can work there problem out and get back together...
Guess Who

Dayton, OH

#16 Jun 22, 2011
He left Lisa once, went back to Sharon for about 2 weeks. Left Sharon & went back to Lisa. Must like "Big Lisa".
Wondering

United States

#17 Jun 22, 2011
Guess Who wrote:
He left Lisa once, went back to Sharon for about 2 weeks. Left Sharon & went back to Lisa. Must like "Big Lisa".
Lisa does not keep anybody long, so Tommy wont be any different. She will.eventually move on and he will be another man to add to her list.lol
Guess Who

Dayton, OH

#18 Jun 23, 2011
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Lisa does not keep anybody long, so Tommy wont be any different. She will.eventually move on and he will be another man to add to her list.lol
Hope you are right!! Maybe he can go back to his old self.
Curious

Woodbridge, VA

#19 Jun 24, 2011
I seen him the other day,he looked like he had aged ten years or more, he looked awful and did she.
Sickos

United States

#20 Jun 25, 2011
They both deserve each other, they r both SCUM BAGS LOOKING FOR THEIR NEXT FIX!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richlands Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chante 4 hr sickofher 1
Why is it so hard to find a good womzn 6 hr Tid bit 6
How Good Is Your Computer Anti-Virus? 6 hr curious hacking 6
Deputy Michael Pilkins 10 hr woerging 1
Anthony 14 hr truth 8
Sodomites Of Richlands, VA ! Sat Eternal truth 21
Richlands Drug Heads Sat recovering 3
Richlands Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web