First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Know it all

Goochland, VA

#1 Jun 21, 2013
I GO IN MCDONALDS A COUPLE TIMES A WEEK AND HAVE NOTICED SOME OF THE EMPLOYEES BEHIND THE COUNTER AND HOW LAZY THEY ARE. ITS NOT FAIR THAT YOU HAVE SOME THAT WORK THEIR BUTTS OFF AND OTHERS STAND AROUND AND LOOK LIKE THEIR RETARDED. IF THE LAZY ASSES WOULD DO THEIR JOB IT WOULD BE EASIER ON EVERY BODY ELSE. JUST SAYING.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#2 Jun 21, 2013
They made a big mistake when they didn't hire me
try again

Abingdon, VA

#3 Jun 21, 2013
secret woman wrote:
you should try again. they are always hiring

Location hidden

#4 Jun 22, 2013
It won't do any good I suit the job it's just I am meant for promotion.You have to do your job and if you don't you get fired.I never want to get fired you can never get a job again.I am meant for a better job.I am going to get a job away from here as a Marketing Manager and as a accountant part time.I have to go to college to earn degrees in these fields.I do love the healthcare field but I am not destined for it I am more of a business lady.I always love helping people so I would be good at advanced customer service jobs.
true

Abingdon, VA

#5 Jun 22, 2013
secret woman wrote:
It won't do any good I suit the job it's just I am meant for promotion.You have to do your job and if you don't you get fired.I never want to get fired you can never get a job again.I am meant for a better job.I am going to get a job away from here as a Marketing Manager and as a accountant part time.I have to go to college to earn degrees in these fields.I do love the healthcare field but I am not destined for it I am more of a business lady.I always love helping people so I would be good at advanced customer service jobs.
you can do anything that you put your mind to
maxamillion

North Tazewell, VA

#6 Jun 22, 2013
secret woman wrote:
It's no secret this is Ashley Brown... They wouldn't hire you cause ... You on ssi .. U get a government check ... U aint gonna go to college ... U aint ever worked ... never will...

Location hidden

#7 Jun 22, 2013
Well They are going to take me off before long.I hate a government check for real.You don't know the whole story,lets just put it this way my mom wanted more money so she signed me up for SSI too.I don't want to follow in my parents footsteps all it lead to was bad.I will work and how dare you say I wont I actually outwork most people.I have to get away from Richlandsto get a good paying job.
true

Abingdon, VA

#8 Jun 22, 2013
i think that its absolutely wonderful that you're at least wanting to work. Maybe you could offer your services to people needing a cleaning lady. You would be your own boss, and it could be your own little business. Good luck to you!

Location hidden

#9 Jul 9, 2013
Your right I am a great housekeeper.
mcdonalds claypool hill

United States

#10 Jul 10, 2013
There is no way I would eat there they have a lady that works up there that has been caught by a customer using a needle in the bathroom doing dope and was told on to a manager but nothing was done. Her name is Rhonda Johnson and as far ās I know she is still working there. The woman doesn't even have power or water and handles food so their not that clean
Scary Kids Scaring Kids

Elyria, OH

#11 Jul 11, 2013
Hey secret woman, you have a great outlook on life. Tell this story to a couple of kids. They'd probably be so inspired that they'd probably say something like,"I'm gonna get a masters degree in everything!" This, of course, is kid logic and sadly has a very small chance of happening.

Location hidden

#12 Jul 20, 2013
Right, You can't get a master's degree in everything.I m getting 2 of them I am 22 going on 23 and most women my age are married and have children most of all they have jobs.I gave up on love 2 weeks ago because I want to focus more on getting into a career.I have goals and I am going to stick to them.
smiles

Richlands, VA

#13 Jul 20, 2013
"Secret woman" please don't listen to these people. Just the fact that you are stating that you don't want to be on SSI and don't want to follow in your parents footsteps speaks volumes for you. You are much wiser at 22 than I was & you can do it. Take advantage of any help you can get getting yourself thru school & in a few years when you graduate I want you to go back & pull up this old thread & tell everyone that you have now graduated with a masters degree in business. You can do it. Listen, my father grew up in McDowell County WV. He was poor and I mean church mouse poor and he went on to graduate from UVA with a double major and then went back to school to get his masters degree so don't you dare listen to any of these people it can be done. You're on the right track.
Secret woman

Fredericksburg, VA

#14 Jul 20, 2013
Is mentally challenged. She ain't going to do shat besides live off the government the rest of her life.
She has to go to court next month for stalking a guy that has never even spoke to her. Get a life you stupid bi*ch!
smiles

Richlands, VA

#15 Jul 21, 2013
I don't know anything about that but I know that its good to hear someone that actually has dreams and goals.
Oh Look

Harrisonburg, VA

#16 Jul 21, 2013
Secret woman wrote:
Is mentally challenged. She ain't going to do shat besides live off the government the rest of her life.
She has to go to court next month for stalking a guy that has never even spoke to her. Get a life you stupid bi*ch!
A loser on topix telling someone else to get a life. How funny.
Clean

Richlands, VA

#17 Jul 25, 2013
David Cruey works at there to an he dont have water or power either nasty people works there plus drug heads some has even laught spitting on people food i want never eat at fast food an richlanda Cruey looks like he has never bathed ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Location hidden

#18 Aug 16, 2013
I am not mentally challenged at all.People just say that and as far as the stalking part I never stalked he came to me first he did actually speak to me.People are dumb these days.
lol

Tazewell, VA

#19 Aug 17, 2013
How on earth did a conversation about McDonalds end up about Ashley and the boy she loves? My question has always been has she actually physically met him. Or, is he someone she found on facebook?
amen

United States

#20 Aug 17, 2013
Hear they fired a couple drug dealers there...that and they was stealing???who was it.?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richlands Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Richlands football 35 min Top 14
Employees at cornermart? 1 hr Adf 1
Oxford sq 3 hr Really 3
Chris Shorter 18 hr Jennb 4
Aaron at Rameys Sun Onlooker 1
The Biker the Trucker and her Sat Baby girl 9
Kenny and Cassie byrd Fri Apples 1

Richlands Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance