Buch #1 going to the dogs

Posted in the Richlands Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
tired

North Tazewell, VA

#1 Apr 5, 2012
Is it me or is buchanan #1 going down hill more everyday. When I first started it was the place to work around. Now it seems all they want to do is fire someone.
seriously

Grundy, VA

#2 Apr 5, 2012
...if you work there,you know better. the ones that get fired are the ones that fire themselves.
just1

North Tazewell, VA

#3 Apr 6, 2012
I know that they use give us men alot better bonuses, and also wally cards. but now all they wont to do is cut our hours and and blame all the violations on us when all they have do is have the bosses tell us to fix it. WE DO WHAT THEY WANT US TO DO....They us just worry about what they can write on there reports.
not unemployed

Richlands, VA

#4 Apr 6, 2012
you know thats not right that you talk about that. The mine like that thay take very good care of us. Thay just gave you more hours this week at least you where not laid off or working one week a month.

I would be eager to know what Mr Holbrook or Mr Dickerson would say about you talking shit about the mine after what we do for you all.

and further more why dont you tell me your name we will take this upstairs monday ok buddy. like you would have the balls to do that. That is the best mine to work and you know it. you dont appreciate anything
If you would not go out and buy a $60,000 truck to show your manhood you would not be mad about the hours.
They give you a $20 pair of gloves every morning and a light on your head and they don't even have to do that. Don't bitch about the bonuses because they dont have to do that either.
no wonder

Richlands, VA

#5 Apr 6, 2012
These guys are so used to those big overtime weeks now times are rough and the time is cut they are crying! I guess the scab mines isn't as good as they thought it would be. Should have took the union a long time ago. Seems that Consol wants to blame coal not moving on the railroad but in truth they aren't ordering trains due to the price being down on the ton. So looks like things aren't gonna get any better anytime soon for you guys. I hate it I have friends and family that work there. Hope it gets better and no one gets laid off. It will in time I know just hand in. I don't want to sound like I am glad it is down right now.
just saying

Cedar Bluff, VA

#6 Apr 7, 2012
All of the mines are cutting back right now not just Buch1 just be thankful you still have a job. As for people getting fired they are probably trying to weed the people out due to cut backs.
from the men of buchanan1

Richlands, VA

#7 Apr 7, 2012
thay are not cutting hours thay just gave them 42 hours a week.
wtf

North Tazewell, VA

#8 Apr 11, 2012
I'd like to know what Holbrook or Atwell would say, at least you and talk to them. but not Dick he just walks by or gives ya a smart ass answer.
dude

Grundy, VA

#9 Apr 11, 2012
that makes no sense
LMAO

Richlands, VA

#10 Apr 12, 2012
?
LMAO

Richlands, VA

#11 Apr 12, 2012
they get rid of the good men (boses) or send them to other mines! dick is just a , well i won't say more. they need to send his butt packing. they need meade, chadwell and mcbride back! just sayin
wtf

Richlands, VA

#12 Apr 12, 2012
meade is not there bc of the invetation mcbride is just stuped
LMAO

Richlands, VA

#13 Apr 12, 2012
invetation and stuped? might want to learn to spell before you try to comment. it's STUPID like you seem to be! you don't know these men so keep your dumb ass comments to yourself!
its me

Richlands, VA

#15 Apr 20, 2012
from the men of buchanan1 wrote:
thay are not cutting hours thay just gave them 42 hours a week.
You have no idea what you are talking about.
i would like to know

Richlands, VA

#16 Apr 23, 2012
who is its me, Just tell me your name and we can take this to danny`s office.
evidently

Upper Marlboro, MD

#17 Apr 23, 2012
Well i live in page hollow abo e the mines and they have hauled in a bunch of new equipment, new continous miners, stuff for. Belt line, powerboxes, and more stuff, llooks like they gettin ready to mine a new section to me
Shaking my head

Bridgeville, PA

#18 Apr 24, 2012
Hey "its me" I work for Buchanan, and obviously you dont. If you did, then you would know that we went back to our normal schedule. I agree with "Just sayin"...be glad you got a job. If your so dissatisfied, go to another mine....What?...They arent hiring?...oh maybe because they have done some lay-offs you idiot. Buch hasnt done any. They went out of their way to keep everybody on. Before when they went in a tough time, they gave every miner the opportunity to go to another one of our mines and come back when things got swinging again. What other mine has done that. Why not just tell the REAL truth. You just bitch and wine and cry like some pre-teen adolecent. Oh im sorry, was those words too big for you? How about this. You cry like a lil bitch. Is that better for you? And one last thing..."LMAO" before you start calling people out on the way that they spell, check your own spelling you illiterate moron..."boses". You should be ashamed of yourself. If you had anything more than a 3rd grade education, then you could apply for one of those big jobs. Stick to shoveling belts rookie, and leave the grown up decisions to the big boys. I think theyre doing a helluva job.
dale b

United States

#19 Apr 24, 2012
i would like to know wrote:
who is its me, Just tell me your name and we can take this to danny`s office.
. Your a rat just kEep shoving big wheel man meat in your mouth and don't speak
dale b

United States

#20 Apr 24, 2012
Shaking my head wrote:
Hey "its me" I work for Buchanan, and obviously you dont. If you did, then you would know that we went back to our normal schedule. I agree with "Just sayin"...be glad you got a job. If your so dissatisfied, go to another mine....What?...They arent hiring?...oh maybe because they have done some lay-offs you idiot. Buch hasnt done any. They went out of their way to keep everybody on. Before when they went in a tough time, they gave every miner the opportunity to go to another one of our mines and come back when things got swinging again. What other mine has done that. Why not just tell the REAL truth. You just bitch and wine and cry like some pre-teen adolecent. Oh im sorry, was those words too big for you? How about this. You cry like a lil bitch. Is that better for you? And one last thing..."LMAO" before you start calling people out on the way that they spell, check your own spelling you illiterate moron..."boses". You should be ashamed of yourself. If you had anything more than a 3rd grade education, then you could apply for one of those big jobs. Stick to shoveling belts rookie, and leave the grown up decisions to the big boys. I think theyre doing a helluva job.
. 70 percent if the men who work there want to speak up but few have the balls when I worked there I saw a few who would flat out speak there minds and the rest are chicken sh!t rats like you when you get done shaking your head I got something you shake
Shaking my head

Bridgeville, PA

#21 Apr 26, 2012
dale b wrote:
<quoted text>. 70 percent if the men who work there want to speak up but few have the balls when I worked there I saw a few who would flat out speak there minds and the rest are chicken sh!t rats like you when you get done shaking your head I got something you shake
WOW Dale B, last 2 posts were about shoving "meat" in someones mouth and then telling another man "I got something for you to shake" Sounds like a full fledge, bonified, 100%, USDA approved FAGGOT to me. You said you "worked" here. Must be cause we didnt impliment the "dont ask/dont tell" policy in the bath house. Or maybe you touched someones pee-pee? Or MAYBE it was because you done bitched and cried your ass out of here cause someone forgot to use vasoline. Either way, its your butthole, dont let ANYBODY tell you what you have to do with it. Nice statistic though ".70 percent". Hell thats less than a percent. Pretty good record sounds like. Heres a statistic for you...100% of your post straight reflected MORON. I guess you was that REBEL that spoke his mind huh? Spoke your mind to other miners, cause if you ran that crap to me, youd carry an ass whoopin. Now I know that when I talk about your ass, it kinda makes you a little excited, but try to hold it in till Im done Ok Sport. Now, Ive not seen anyone here that dont have the balls to speak up. Everyone from miners to management has done a fine job speaking their mind. So i suggest you take your MEAT....SHAKE it yourself, and stick it in your own azz and let the big boys(who still has a job) do big boy work
P.S. If you feel the need to respond to this post, please send your idea to your children(god help them if they are truley your offspring), so that maybe it will help daddy prove a point that actually means something.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richlands Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
school closing early 3 hr Elsie Gundo 1
lisa church Sun wondering 22
Jim & Michelle Love Sun all in time 8
Inflatable sex dolls at Walmart! Sat DoLittle 3
corner mart Fri will do again 41
Food Lion Parking Lot (Jun '10) Aug 17 Walmart 10
She couldn't make up her mind Aug 17 alsojussayin 5

Richlands Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance