First Prev
of 3
Next Last
susan iss dumb

Roanoke, VA

#2 Sep 4, 2010
There is no community without lesbians/gays. Not sure where Susan is from, apparently just plain stupid. How many kids do you have Susan? Very likely that some or all of them will be gay.
SUSAN

Duluth, GA

#3 Sep 4, 2010
I have 2 and the girls don't have to be all over each other while they are at work!!!!
SUSAN

Duluth, GA

#4 Sep 4, 2010
What is bad at least one of them has a husband!!!
wondering

Cedar Bluff, VA

#5 Sep 4, 2010
Which ones are lesbians?
Debbie

Spanishburg, WV

#6 Sep 4, 2010
The one who has the husband is better off if it who I think it is he does nothing but use her!!!
male lesbian

Lerona, WV

#7 Sep 4, 2010
I am a lesbian in a mans body.looking for a god looking,clean lesbian,for nice,quiet,romatic,time.
error

Lerona, WV

#8 Sep 4, 2010
above post should have been,"good looking"
Debbie

Princeton, WV

#9 Sep 5, 2010
That's funny because one of them look like a man!
Debbie

Princeton, WV

#10 Sep 5, 2010
wondering wrote:
Which ones are lesbians?
I don't know her name but she has red hair andlooks about 40
and very man like!!!
yup

Cedar Bluff, VA

#11 Sep 5, 2010
One of them is a manager, I think. No, they shouldn't be doing it there. But iffen ya tell them not to, they'll sue!
Reasons

Rome, GA

#12 Sep 5, 2010
It's just nasty anywhere. I'm not big on public displays of affection between the same sexers. Just makes you wanna go up to em and shake em. I can see where it is unprofessional in a restaurant setting. I guarantee if it were a normal couple they'd be reprimanded, but low and behold say something to lesbos or fags....Then you're in for a suit like yup said.
janet

Princeton, WV

#13 Sep 5, 2010
Wendy's should fire the one anyway!!!!
susan may not be dumb

Roanoke, VA

#14 Sep 5, 2010
SUSAN wrote:
I have 2 and the girls don't have to be all over each other while they are at work!!!!
I agree, they definitely should not be making out at work. They should be fired.
SUSAN

Duluth, GA

#15 Sep 6, 2010
I understand that the one lady's husband is always changing vehicles,and possible into drugs ,so maybe she is tring to get out of that!!!
Tammy

Duluth, GA

#17 Sep 7, 2010
wondering wrote:
Which ones are lesbians?
The one that works at Wendy"s is Nancey,I don't know the other one!!!
Look

Cedar Bluff, VA

#18 Sep 7, 2010
SUSAN wrote:
What is the deal with some of the lesbians at our fast food(Wendys),I thought this was a good place to raise a family,I may be Wrong!!!!!!
What in the Hell does two lesbians at Wendy's have to do with it being a good place to raise a family? With all the drugs in the area you are worried about two lesbians, WOW. I worry more about some of the preachers in the area taking advantage of our children than I do lesbians.
JEFF

Duluth, GA

#19 Sep 7, 2010
If the husband wants to share I'll take some!!!!
joann

Princeton, WV

#20 Sep 7, 2010
SUSAN wrote:
I understand that the one lady's husband is always changing vehicles,and possible into drugs ,so maybe she is tring to get out of that!!!
Maybe they should put the ass of a husband in jail,and let her be a lesbian!
dawn

Spanishburg, WV

#21 Sep 9, 2010
SUSAN wrote:
what about the new big house,you know thw police have to be looking at that!!!!maybe Nancy is the supplier!!!
Harley Davidson

Lerona, WV

#22 Sep 9, 2010
I still think theres no better company,than being in the company of two good looking,clean,lesbians.Thats my thought,and Im a man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richlands Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
riverside new place to eat good or bad 6 hr Lies 14
WICCA in Richlands 6 hr Supporter of Good 13
Living Faith TV & ( The Smiths , The Stanleys,... (Feb '11) 14 hr wondering 354
Predict the score? GMEN 52 Tornado 7 15 hr blue 9
Cedar Bluff Town Manager 18 hr Supporter of Good 32
News Richlands principal retiring (Jun '12) Tue Not impressed 14
The Right to religious freedom applies to all r... Tue Not impressed 20

Richlands Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance