Anonymous

Oakwood, VA

#1 Jul 8, 2011
DOES ANY ONE KNOW CRYSTAL ELKINS SHE IS BACK IN TOWN YOU BETTER HID YOUR HUSBANDS, BOYFRIENDS , BROTHERS, FATHERS SHE IS OUT TO GET WHAT EVER SHE CAN
Observer

Richlands, VA

#3 Jul 10, 2011
She doesn't seem like that bad of a person a lot of s%*$ that happens is due to KARMA. What comes around goes around.
Anonymous

Oakwood, VA

#4 Jul 10, 2011
Observer wrote:
She doesn't seem like that bad of a person a lot of s%*$ that happens is due to KARMA. What comes around goes around.
well u dont know her very well do u she is not as goody goody
like every one knows she is still married and she is dating another
man but i guess u didnt know that either . you got that right what comes around goes around
Observer

Richlands, VA

#5 Jul 12, 2011
drasnake wrote:
<quoted text><red>
well u dont know her very well do u she is not as goody goody
like every one knows she is still married and she is dating another
man but i guess u didnt know that either . you got that right what comes around goes around
There isn't much I don't know about Crystal Dawn Fox Elkins. She may be still married but she hasn't lived with her spouse for over a year.
Enlighten

Richlands, VA

#6 Jul 12, 2011
I thought this might be about Tonja Brown. Hmmmmm.
abby

United States

#7 Jul 17, 2011
Crystal is a good person and if she is daten someone I hope he's a good man because her husband isn't much! She's a beautiful sweet person so get over your jealousy and move on to your next drama
missy

United States

#8 Jul 17, 2011
drasnake wrote:
DOES ANY ONE KNOW CRYSTAL ELKINS SHE IS BACK IN TOWN YOU BETTER HID YOUR HUSBANDS, BOYFRIENDS , BROTHERS, FATHERS SHE IS OUT TO GET WHAT EVER SHE CAN
. Deana can't beleave you used the last name Rasnake! Hunny you never had him to loose to Crystal. You 2 were just friends, get over it and stop the drama! Crystal done nothing to you.
the truth

Raven, VA

#9 Jul 19, 2011
She is a great person who put up with an idiot husband for years! I hope she has a great life without Bobbie. He was a loudmouth jerk!!
savage

Oakwood, VA

#10 Jul 30, 2011
missy i dont know who u think u are but that wasnt deanna to start with so shut your mouth now before shit goes down and crystal aint nothin but a slut

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richlands Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
any single females within a 10 mile radius age ... 9 min Someone 2
New Chatroom 1 hr faith short 37
Richlands mcdonalds 4 hr money velocity 14
Richlands football sucks 5 hr Achilles 7
Local church 5 hr Lindsey 11
hilltop :) 6 hr topless 16
Star Adams just adopted a baby from Bristol! S... 6 hr Mallory 0
Richlands Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web