Men and Sex (Need a guys point of view)

Posted in the Richlands Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#1 Feb 23, 2013
My name is Ashley I am 22 years old.I was talking to this serious guy at a restaurant back in May and we hit it off pretty well then in August 10th we talked at the restaurant he gave me his phone number and we talked on the phone he said after we get done at El Mar lets do it I was like very surprised then he said I don't screw on the first date I said you don't he said no I'm not like that I said I ain't either had a phone conversation almost an hour well he stood me up next day it went all to hell because on the 11th we were supposed to have a date.Three weeks later, I posted a Facebook comment in Spanish about me and him getting on.I finally got me a phone so I gave him my number and his friends had his phone texting me I am so horny Want you baby and I thought it was him so I kinda fell for it.Well he calls me up he said can you like delete my phone number and take my pictures off he said it is just not cool anymore.He does not talk to me and doesn't like me anymore.Was it possible that I scared him talking about sex?Is it possible that he could be a virgin?He is middle class how would men in this socioeconomic class react to sex situations?Is it possible that he don't like sex?Is it possible he is scared of std's and pregnancy if he wears a condom that should never be a problem.What position feels great to a guy?He is a passionate lover.I just want to give note I cannot ride on top of him because I weigh 175lbs I am trying to lose weight and clear my skin. I asked him if he master bated he would not say is it possible that he master bates (jacks off) even though he don't tell anyone?I need some insight please answer my questions Thanks

Location hidden

#2 Feb 23, 2013
Women 25 and older can help out as well
seriously

Cedar Bluff, VA

#3 Feb 23, 2013
You seriously need to find you a guy that is much older and that will appreciate a thick girl like yourself. This guy sounds too young and immature for you. He would be inexperienced and not a good lover. It sounds like he was just trying to use you as a backup plan. You can do MUCH better!!! Forget this boy and get yourself a man.

Since: Jul 09

Cedar Bluff, VA

#4 Feb 24, 2013
Sounds like he is playing you. I would look elsewhere.

Location hidden

#5 Feb 24, 2013
He'a 22 years old He thinks about friends and family and mostly his business he will be starting when he graduates next year.He is going into entrepreneurship.I am already over him I just want to know what a good lady like me did to make him feel this way.I am a serious person,I just didn't want him to think that I was interested in a one night stand.He maybe dealing with male depression I am certain because it is often hidden.I wanted to make him feel like somebody and make him feel better.There is so many things a young man can go through without a lady realizing it.Men are hard to predict these days.I need to lose weight women gain more weight than men do and they don't have periods and babies they can consider theirselves lucky.Men were blessed with more than women because a woman is supposed to be the man's help meet that means doing errands and cooking paying bills.I like this guy but he don't me I have dealt with this before I am used to it.I overdone things I am going to be careful next time.I am working to improve some areas soon

Location hidden

#6 Feb 24, 2013
He told me he was a player actually a couple of people told me he was a player then I asked him.He said I am sorry to ruin your hopes I said your not I thought he was different.I have been played before it's nothing new
Ugh

Chicago, IL

#7 Feb 24, 2013
Ashley Brown, give it up!

Location hidden

#8 Feb 24, 2013
I was just looking for advice from a guys point of you women can help too they must be 25 and older

Location hidden

#9 Feb 24, 2013
Need advice from an experienced guy
omg

Clarksburg, IN

#10 Feb 24, 2013
act your age sweety and maybe you can find someone as crazy as you are oh any make sure that they don't think they have problems just saying
ARE YOU KIDDING ME

Quinque, VA

#11 Feb 24, 2013
Well if I didn't get so damned bored and frustrated trying to read a bunch of jumbled together words, I would probably offer some advice. I'll give it a shot anyway..... learn punctuation, capitalize when needed, and learn to spell. That's about all I can tell you.

Location hidden

#12 Feb 24, 2013
This is topix this is not English class but I will better my English next time.

Since: Jul 09

Cedar Bluff, VA

#13 Feb 24, 2013
secret woman, if you want to talk privately and get more advice u can reach me at [email protected]
A man

Richlands, VA

#14 Feb 24, 2013
It doesn't take much to figure out that this guy is married or in a serious relationship. I think you're trying to read too much into something that's so simple to see based on his actions. Looks like he might have thought about having a fling but reconsidered. We men are human and we think about it but that doesn't mean we'll always go there. Sometimes you have to venture out and look around sometimes to remind yourself that you already have everything you need waiting for you at home.

Location hidden

#15 Feb 24, 2013
True I don't think that he is in a serious relationship I know for sure he ain't married because he has a lot of girlfriends.He is young and I just don't see him making them type of commitments that quick.Just saying
lrp

Richlands, VA

#16 Feb 25, 2013
Chris are you pretending to be a girl again?
Charlie

Richlands, VA

#17 Feb 25, 2013
Sounds like he has mental problems.
Charlie

Richlands, VA

#18 Feb 25, 2013
Maybe he's gay. Yea Chris likes to pretend to be a lot of things.

Location hidden

#19 Feb 25, 2013
Well his name is Gunner it's not on the top baby name list.He is a wonderful person.He drinks a lot and I would clean the mess that he makes.We are compatible.I am a Virgo and he's a Capricorn and he's sexy in some ways.He can be mean but not too mean.He is focusing on his career and having fun more than a serious stable commitment.I do not know if he is saving his virginity for marriage or if he has already had sex that remains a mystery.What I find amazing is he rides an airplane to Vegas he's a college student.He will punch somebody if they mess with him.All a guy needs is a lot of lovin.Sex is special,beautiful, and passionate.Some men do not have sex until they are married and some do it when not married because they have over active testosterone.I am surprised that some wait until marriage.Men are unpredictable sometimes.I am not a lady that settles for one night stands that why I liked him the way I did.
Charlie

Richlands, VA

#20 Feb 25, 2013
Secret woman you crazy. Get help!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richlands Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hunters Ridge good time 6 hr Just a guy 31
are they a bingo hall around (Feb '10) 13 hr Holleman29 4
Smile You Are Loved 14 hr Eternal truth 139
hillary or trump???? 16 hr Liberte 21
jennifer Wed Eternal truth 12
Railroad Guys wife (Dec '10) Wed Eternal truth 43
CC Bartley Wed Bob 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richlands Mortgages