Cory Gilbert and Tina Reed

Cory Gilbert and Tina Reed

Posted in the Richlands Forum

wantstoknow

Cedar Bluff, VA

#1 Nov 30, 2011
Did they get busted with a METH lab? Are they out on bond or are they SNITCHING?
wantstoknow

Cedar Bluff, VA

#2 Nov 30, 2011
well its all in the paper
wondering

United States

#3 Dec 1, 2011
wantstoknow wrote:
Did they get busted with a METH lab? Are they out on bond or are they SNITCHING?
. If u talking bout Tina from Raven no she is not snitching and never will
Meeeeeee

New York, NY

#4 Dec 2, 2011
It was Tina perkins not Tina reed get the story straight before u start talking bad about her she isn't rafting on anyone so plz dnt talk bad about her because she has 2 beautiful kids that miss her dearly
just to let you know

Richlands, VA

#7 Dec 3, 2011
just to let you know . they record every body ip address and before you get on here talking dumb crap you best know his family has a lot and i mean alot of money and you best be willing to prove this before you slander his name . because i know this for sure cory is still in jail and his family is not somebody i would want to go up against . so think before you speak that way about cory !!!!!!!!!!
look

Nanjemoy, MD

#8 Dec 4, 2011
oh well mommy and daddy can't get him out of this one. he was the dumb ass that done it to himself I find it funny the cops finally got up to him.
the truth

Richlands, VA

#9 Dec 4, 2011
money talks and his family has the money to get any lawyer they want .
just wondering

Pikeville, KY

#10 Dec 4, 2011
i kno tina personally i do kno that she will tell lil shit but not sure if she would snitch just cant believe she did that w her kids there is she still n jail
HA HA

Cedar Bluff, VA

#12 Dec 6, 2011
just to let you know wrote:
just to let you know . they record every body ip address and before you get on here talking dumb crap you best know his family has a lot and i mean alot of money and you best be willing to prove this before you slander his name . because i know this for sure cory is still in jail and his family is not somebody i would want to go up against . so think before you speak that way about cory !!!!!!!!!!
oh lord somebody is screaming slander

ok , ready? here goes ....

Cory Gilbert is snitch, not only is he a snitch, but he is a lying, no good, child molesting, drug dealing, pill head, thief,

no sue ME for slander

please ?.....
Really

Cedar Bluff, VA

#15 Dec 23, 2011
Just to let you know everything you say and talk about will come back to you!! KARMA! Grow up its sad that people are so cruel!!!!!!!
try it

Spotsylvania, VA

#16 Dec 25, 2011
Ha Ha is a pr*ck! Now sue me! Sounds to me like you know what your talking about, I bet your the one who must like kids you sick s.o.b.
Moneys The Key To Th Cell

Princeton, WV

#17 Dec 25, 2011
Are you Nuts? If his family had that "Lots and Lots" of MONEY as you say, Whats he doing in Jail? Because the world operates on "Money".
Money can get you out of jail.
used to be friends

Richlands, VA

#18 Dec 26, 2011
yall dont need to be on here bad mouting cory . tina is a snich not cory . so think abt it b4 you say it . she is the one who walked on all them charges she had . go look it up on va court cases !!!!!!!!!! and that will tell who the real snitch is ! and by the way her last name is perkins not reed .
Tina perkins

United States

#19 Oct 24, 2012
Tina perkins does not even know anyone named cory gilbert or tina reed and never get out of jail herself. Tina perkins doesnt even mess with pills and doesnt give a crap about any of this..yall their mri name outer there all you wasnt, but I should at least know the people I supposedly snitched on.
Any idiot can just say whatever apparently
Tina

Roanoke, VA

#20 Nov 14, 2013
used to be friends wrote:
yall dont need to be on here bad mouting cory . tina is a snich not cory . so think abt it b4 you say it . she is the one who walked on all them charges she had . go look it up on va court cases !!!!!!!!!! and that will tell who the real snitch is ! and by the way her last name is perkins not reed .
I don't know where u get off calling someone a snitch u don't know me I lost my kids my home my family and did 18 months corey got 2 yrs I had cout appointed lawyer I been through so untill u walk in my shoes. I know what I am. I still havn't talk to my family I had to start over Been clean 2yrs the 15th.
Old friend

Roanoke, VA

#23 Nov 15, 2013
Tina wrote:
<quoted text> I don't know where u get off calling someone a snitch u don't know me I lost my kids my home my family and did 18 months corey got 2 yrs I had cout appointed lawyer I been through so untill u walk in my shoes. I know what I am. I still havn't talk to my family I had to start over Been clean 2yrs the 15th.
well you should had got a lot more you were the lead ringer In this you brought Cory down with you and he got more time than you! I heard you wrote him a letter don't write him he doesn't want to hear from you he used you for your moms and your pills he's clean so he don't need you!
the truth is

Tampa, FL

#24 Feb 20, 2014
first of all eddy dye from raven snitched on cory and tina perkins snitched on cory after she got busted she was trying to get her self less time in the slammer and becouse of a dirty bitch and coward ass cory got the worse of it....tina dont give a shit about those kids i dont know how many times i went and seen her an her kids was askin me for money for food cause they were hungry an tina would be in the bathroom nodded out with a needle in her arm....so before you run your mouth about cory you better fuckin know the truth
its meee

Richlands, VA

#25 Feb 23, 2014
Cory is my cuz and he is in jail pulling his time and his mom and dad ain't no one to mess with their lawyers will eat y'all for breakfast

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richlands Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
let go... 3 hr let it go 1
for a middle age women who is having problems 5 hr Eternal truth 31
Fire Chief / Band Director Charged with Child ... (Oct '08) 6 hr sad 9
Poll Is there a single Baldwin worth peeing on if th... (Jan '12) 10 hr Lester Pannucks 3
Boys in the girls bathroom (Sep '09) 10 hr themaleman 101
Poll Help! My TV is on fire! What should I do? (Feb '14) 10 hr Lester Pannucks 6
Why do Honaker women dip snuff? 12 hr duhh 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richlands Mortgages