Dr. Knapp's Diet Plan
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Fat N Sassy

Kingsport, TN

#1 Sep 24, 2009
I just started Dr. Knapp's diet plan and was wandering if anyone has any ideas/suggestions to help me be successful - mainly ideas for snacks and meals.

Since: Jul 09

New Hope, VA

#2 Sep 24, 2009
This is one that works well with her diet:

http://www.rachaelraymag.com/recipes/rachael-...

To do just the pork chops, you only need the first 4 ingredients. Simple and very yummy!:)
I said it

Nicholasville, KY

#3 Sep 24, 2009
Do some exercise...
Konig-Der-Frosch e

New Hope, VA

#4 Sep 24, 2009
She just gave me a worm from Mexico and 3 months later a pill to "pass" it. i gotta eat whatever i wanted.
The King has Spoken.
just me

Port Republic, VA

#5 Sep 24, 2009
Lil Old Me wrote:
This is one that works well with her diet:
http://www.rachaelraymag.com/recipes/rachael-...
To do just the pork chops, you only need the first 4 ingredients. Simple and very yummy!:)
If you use this recipe you'll have to find a substitution for the brown sugar.

Since: Jul 09

New Hope, VA

#6 Sep 24, 2009
just me wrote:
<quoted text>
If you use this recipe you'll have to find a substitution for the brown sugar.
I only do the pork chops. Coat them with McCormick's Grill Mate Seasoning and Paprika, then fry in the smallest amount of EVOO as possible. I don't do the sides. She can always use green beans, peas, broccoli, or whatnot as substitutions.

Happy eating!
skeptical

Nicholasville, KY

#7 Sep 24, 2009
Konig-Der-Frosche wrote:
She just gave me a worm from Mexico and 3 months later a pill to "pass" it. i gotta eat whatever i wanted.
The King has Spoken.
yea yea sure she did.....
curoius 2

Port Orange, FL

#8 Sep 25, 2009
I have never heard of this diet plan. What is it and how does it work?
MeoMy

United States

#9 Sep 25, 2009
How much does it cost to get started??

Since: Jul 09

Port Republic, VA

#11 Sep 27, 2009
MeoMy wrote:
How much does it cost to get started??
I'm not sure anymore. It used to be $150 first visit,$40 weekly. That was last year, though. The initial fee covers a bunch of tests to see if there are any other underlying problems with the heart, thyroid, etc. The weekly amount covers appetite suppressants, daily vitamins, B12 shot, and the weekly office visits. They keep a very close eye to make sure you're blood pressure stays normal and weight is being lost at a normal pace. It's a good diet, if you stick with it.

Since: Jul 09

Port Republic, VA

#12 Sep 27, 2009
One more thing, it's based off of the South Beach Diet... Just more restricted...
meeeeee

Cedar Bluff, VA

#13 Sep 27, 2009
What is the name of th appetite suppressant she prescribes? I would like to do some research on it before I go to her.
just me

Port Republic, VA

#14 Sep 27, 2009
Lil Old Me wrote:
<quoted text>
I only do the pork chops. Coat them with McCormick's Grill Mate Seasoning and Paprika, then fry in the smallest amount of EVOO as possible. I don't do the sides. She can always use green beans, peas, broccoli, or whatnot as substitutions.
Happy eating!
They sound really good!
weight loser

Nicholasville, KY

#15 Sep 27, 2009
meeeeee wrote:
What is the name of th appetite suppressant she prescribes? I would like to do some research on it before I go to her.
The name of the appetite suppressant is phendimetrazine. I have been taking them for two weeks and they don't make me feel jittery or make my heart race like other things that I have taken from over the counter. And they really do curb your appetite. Dry mouth is the only side effect I have. In fact my blood pressure has went down since I started the diet! By the way the cost for the first visit is $175 and $35 each week thereafter. This includes your B12 shot(which also contains a fat burner) and your pills for a week. So far it has been great. I have lost about 14 lbs. in less than two weeks.

Since: Jul 09

Port Republic, VA

#16 Sep 27, 2009
weight loser wrote:
<quoted text>
The name of the appetite suppressant is phendimetrazine. I have been taking them for two weeks and they don't make me feel jittery or make my heart race like other things that I have taken from over the counter. And they really do curb your appetite. Dry mouth is the only side effect I have. In fact my blood pressure has went down since I started the diet! By the way the cost for the first visit is $175 and $35 each week thereafter. This includes your B12 shot(which also contains a fat burner) and your pills for a week. So far it has been great. I have lost about 14 lbs. in less than two weeks.
That B12 shot is awesome!!!(And thanks for the updated prices, I hadn't been in a year.)
meeeeee

Cedar Bluff, VA

#17 Sep 27, 2009
Thanks Weight Loser! Keep up the great work!!!
jus me

United States

#18 Sep 28, 2009
The shots are great but the pills only work great in the beginning
dieter

Port Republic, VA

#19 Sep 29, 2009
Ive been doing this diet for 6 weeks now with my total weight loss 27 pounds. I lost alot the first week then its been slow but steady every week since. I would love some good recipes as well if anyone has any to share.
Bnl

Richlands, VA

#20 Jan 25, 2011
I just started this diet! And just an update on the prices... it was $120 down and $35 a week! I was wondering if anyone else has any good food ideas?
hmmm

Richlands, VA

#21 Feb 5, 2011
It's a lot cheaper to go to Inshape Weight Loss in Bristol. It's only $70.00 a month and you get the b12 shots (or pills if you don't want to travel) & 2 free lipovite shots along with the phendimetrazine. They are super friendly and there are no annoying weekly visits. You are only required to lose 4lb. a month. I started on their diet plan exactly 2wks ago and I have already lost 19lbs! I highly recommend it! Also there is no "initial 1st visit cost".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richlands Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why 5 hr Would like too know 1
Who sleeps with men in richlands 5 hr Yess 10
swingers 8 hr Crazy 13
Jordan Lester arrested child porn ?? 11 hr The Truth 64
Town cop 15 hr Nettie 13
Silver stacking Mon Wants to know 1
Natalie Smith Mon Sick of it 1

Richlands Jobs

Personal Finance

Richlands Mortgages