A pleased customer

Pounding Mill, VA

#41 Jun 23, 2012
i am sorry wrote:
<quoted text>this dont happen on my shift and since i have been working there the last 4 months i have been going in early and cleaning...even the area director noticed the store...idk what everyone expects out of a building that is old...its not going to look brand new...and take alot of pride in my job b/c if i dont i dont get paid...i depend on my tips to make money...i wash my uniform every morning so i am in clean uniform everyday...i make sure that food is up out of my dinning room floor...if i cant get to it right then b/c im the only one on the floor i get it b4 the next shift...if i cant get to my tables right then i send the dishwasher out so my customers arent eating around dirty tables...i also have my phone on my hip...i do have children...but if i am busy i do not check my message until i have a break ....i do not stop what i am doing to check them...b4 downing the place why dont everyone come in on my shift...i dont use a foul mouth ...you will always have a refill and everything you need...i even have drinks on the table when i see guest coming in ...all they have to do is sit down and order...i cant control what goes on the other shifts...but i can control what goes on on my shift...and i cant control what others do...just what i do...and i want to be sure the ppl i wait on are happy cause that is my source of income...and i still run across ppl that no matter what you do for them...i get stiffed...its a very hard job to put up with ...but i do it b/c i love to do so....yes i get frustrated at times...everyone does at their job...but i come back...i work 6 days a week...sometimes 7...i wish more ppl would understand that everything that happens in the store isnt the waitress's fault...like the pizza taking alittle longer thatn it should...i am not the one cooking...or the booth seats torn...i dont control the finances of the store...anyway..come in on my shift...i can assure you you will leave pleased
I came in to the Richlands pizza hut not too long ago and I was pleased. yeah, there were rips in the seats, but thats because they've been there so long. There were no bugs on the food bar or in the pizza... I'm not saying that these incidents didn't occur, but when I went in the floor was clean and there was no waitresses on phones. There was only one waitress in the dining room and she was working very hard. she didn't even let our drinks get down to the halfway mark without asking if we wanted a refill. I was very pleased with the service and the food and I will probably be in again
i am sorry

Richmond, VA

#42 Jun 24, 2012
A pleased customer wrote:
<quoted text>
I came in to the Richlands pizza hut not too long ago and I was pleased. yeah, there were rips in the seats, but thats because they've been there so long. There were no bugs on the food bar or in the pizza... I'm not saying that these incidents didn't occur, but when I went in the floor was clean and there was no waitresses on phones. There was only one waitress in the dining room and she was working very hard. she didn't even let our drinks get down to the halfway mark without asking if we wanted a refill. I was very pleased with the service and the food and I will probably be in again
not sure what time you came in or if i waited on you or not....but i usually ask after the 2nd refill or if the first one has lasted awhile and the ice is melting...im glad to hear you were pleased....i have alot of ppl tell me that they miss me when i am not there...alot of my regular quest...i am usually by myeslf all the time...sometimes the night shift waitress is by herself when the other one calls in...but not usually...thanks again and i hope to see you soon
A pleased customer

Pounding Mill, VA

#43 Jun 24, 2012
i am sorry wrote:
<quoted text>not sure what time you came in or if i waited on you or not....but i usually ask after the 2nd refill or if the first one has lasted awhile and the ice is melting...im glad to hear you were pleased....i have alot of ppl tell me that they miss me when i am not there...alot of my regular quest...i am usually by myeslf all the time...sometimes the night shift waitress is by herself when the other one calls in...but not usually...thanks again and i hope to see you soon
you're welcome. I know myself that waitressing is a hard job. I came in during the day so it was probably you. It's not the waitresses fault if the seats are ripped or a bug happens to fly through the door. it's not like someone can stand at the door and make sure no bugs get in; If someone had a problem with their food, they need to take it up with a manager or even the cook, not trash talk a restaurant on a teen drama website. and another thing people need to understand is that the waitress only brings the food to you, she didn't make the food so don't take it out on her. and also to u "I am sorry", if more waitresses took there job as seriously as you do, there would be a lot better restaurants in this town :) so thank you.
i am sorry

Richmond, VA

#44 Jun 25, 2012
A pleased customer wrote:
<quoted text>
you're welcome. I know myself that waitressing is a hard job. I came in during the day so it was probably you. It's not the waitresses fault if the seats are ripped or a bug happens to fly through the door. it's not like someone can stand at the door and make sure no bugs get in; If someone had a problem with their food, they need to take it up with a manager or even the cook, not trash talk a restaurant on a teen drama website. and another thing people need to understand is that the waitress only brings the food to you, she didn't make the food so don't take it out on her. and also to u "I am sorry", if more waitresses took there job as seriously as you do, there would be a lot better restaurants in this town :) so thank you.
it is a very hard job....very demanding....but i chose to go back to waiting tables after my kids were older..i was a stay at home mom for about 5 yrs....the previous resturant i worked at we had sections...only 5 tables...at pizza hut i have the entire dining room...so its alittle more stressful....plus everything else i help with during my shift....and alot of quest dont understand if they get the buffet they still need to tip their waitress...i am clearing dishes and bringing drinks...i get stiffed alot during buffet...but each time those same quest come in i still give them good service knowing i will not get a tip from them....they deserve it just as much as my other tables...i have been in management and i must say i would rather be on the floor waiting tables that have that on my plate...even though its alot harder work...again thank you and i hope to see you again
pizza hut in richlands

Scottsville, VA

#45 Jun 25, 2012
worked there wrote:
I actually worked there myself & I can tell you it's NOT a clean place. I've been there and watched Pizza fall out of the oven and then the person who was boxing them would pick them up and put them right in the box. The dishes aren't washed correctly. sometimes without any soap. The salad bar stuff usually had the lids off in the fridge where they were kept and Angela doesn't make some servers wear hats cause I guess she has favorites. But they actually failed a health inspection. Surprised they're not shut down;D
well i with u on this one last time i was there it was nasty food all over the floor where they cook salad bar was empty,just plain nasty one guy took the trash out and come right back in and got pizza out of the oven never washed his hands or nothing,i have never been back and as i was leaveing i told a few that were comeing how bad it was and they left
It cant

Cedar Bluff, VA

#46 Jun 25, 2012
There's no way it can be as horrible as the movie theater at claypool hill. The dust on the curtains there is so thick it jumps off and attacks passersby!
i am sorry

Indiana, PA

#47 Jun 25, 2012
pizza hut in richlands wrote:
<quoted text>well i with u on this one last time i was there it was nasty food all over the floor where they cook salad bar was empty,just plain nasty one guy took the trash out and come right back in and got pizza out of the oven never washed his hands or nothing,i have never been back and as i was leaveing i told a few that were comeing how bad it was and they left
what time of day where you there...was it during a peak hour...where we are so busy we cant stop to sweep it up....or that would make your pizza or drinks 10 mins later of getting it....there is a routine we follow...after lunch dinner and busy peaks...we sweep up the floor after we are caught up...that is how i do it in my dining room...after lunch i clean my tables then my floor...as do the cooks...if we stopped everytime we or the customers dropped something nothing would be cooked nor no one would be waited on...granted if i drop a fork or something simple i pick it up then...but we can go around with a broom in our hand with 25 orders on the screen.,,.,and i am sure if you went back to make 25 or more orders you would drop cheese and things too....its the ppl that have never worked in a resturant that always judge every little thing...go to wendys...mcdonalds...or anywhere else...i am sure there floors have food on them also...
knowingly

Richlands, VA

#48 Jun 25, 2012
i am sorry wrote:
<quoted text>what time of day where you there...was it during a peak hour...where we are so busy we cant stop to sweep it up....or that would make your pizza or drinks 10 mins later of getting it....there is a routine we follow...after lunch dinner and busy peaks...we sweep up the floor after we are caught up...that is how i do it in my dining room...after lunch i clean my tables then my floor...as do the cooks...if we stopped everytime we or the customers dropped something nothing would be cooked nor no one would be waited on...granted if i drop a fork or something simple i pick it up then...but we can go around with a broom in our hand with 25 orders on the screen.,,.,and i am sure if you went back to make 25 or more orders you would drop cheese and things too....its the ppl that have never worked in a resturant that always judge every little thing...go to wendys...mcdonalds...or anywhere else...i am sure there floors have food on them also...
(i am sorry) all it boils down to the stuck up a$$hole goody too shoes that have never busted there a$$ in a resturant have to have something to complain about to there high society buddies is all it is and i've came in on day shift an got wonderful service the waitress i had was very polite not like the others rude or snobby so thank you :)
i am sorry

Indiana, PA

#49 Jun 26, 2012
knowingly wrote:
<quoted text> (i am sorry) all it boils down to the stuck up a$$hole goody too shoes that have never busted there a$$ in a resturant have to have something to complain about to there high society buddies is all it is and i've came in on day shift an got wonderful service the waitress i had was very polite not like the others rude or snobby so thank you :)
thank you and you are very welcome....i wish more ppl would understand .....or at least work a day in a resturant...our phone is always ringing for carry out orders...our screen is always full...whether its 3 items or 30...and i hae seen it that high...we have alot of company orders as high as 60 pizza or pastas....we just cant stop and sweep everytime we drop cheese and thats usually what is in the kitchen floor...we tell ppl a certain time their food will be done...and we try our best to have it waiting on them...so they dont have to wait...im glad you enjoyed your service and i hope to see you again
YoYo

Richlands, VA

#50 Jul 12, 2012
I think a requirement for every teenager growing up is to be forced to work in a fast food restaurant for a couple of weeks. Give them some humility to make them humble. That would make the world a better place. Too many pompous children running around under the facade of 'responsible adults' in the world. Restaurant work is some of the most demanding labor out there.
Bad Service

Arlington, VA

#51 Jul 12, 2012
When I was there the other day, there was only one waitress working. My seat had cheese and a pepperoni slice in it. We waited over 30 minutes for cold pizza. Clearly, more staff needs to be hired, even if it cuts into the indifferent waitresses tips that she kept hinting for. No bugs in the food, but I guess they dont like cold pizza either. Is there a corporate complaint number?
i am sorry

Providence Forge, VA

#52 Jul 13, 2012
Bad Service wrote:
When I was there the other day, there was only one waitress working. My seat had cheese and a pepperoni slice in it. We waited over 30 minutes for cold pizza. Clearly, more staff needs to be hired, even if it cuts into the indifferent waitresses tips that she kept hinting for. No bugs in the food, but I guess they dont like cold pizza either. Is there a corporate complaint number?
what time where you there...im always working by myself and i never hint for tips ...and i may miss a few crumbs but nothing like that....i do joke around with my regulars about tips and such...but they know i am joking...i always take my pizza to my guest right out of the oven...even telling children that the pan is hot to not touch it ...
Hilarious

United States

#53 Jul 15, 2012
"I am sorry" is Jessica! Don't know her last name but she works day shift at Pizza Hut! Might as well post ur name
Hilarious

United States

#54 Jul 15, 2012
Bad Service wrote:
There is a way to complain I think u can go to the website and send an email or something. But good luck with it bc nothing will ever be done about it!
i am sorry

Bealeton, VA

#55 Jul 16, 2012
yes that is my name....ive never really tired to hide that fact seeing how im the only one on day shift...and i try my best to make everyone that comes in on my shift leave happy...some days arent as good as others....and i get frustrated...but everyone has a bad day...im not perfect by no means...but i try to keep everyone happy with their food and service....i even give discounts if the food takes too long or its not the way they ask for it ...cause like i said im not perfect and sometimes i misunderstand what they have told me...alot of time my salad bar is a mess during lunch but i always try to get over and wipe it up as soon as i know everyone has plenty to drink and are ok...i am only one person and can only do so much at one time...i have alot in my lap to care for like the salad bar the entire dining room ...helping cash the drive thru and dining room out when they leave...salad prep in the morning plus cutting the food when it comes out of the oven...not to mention the phone rings off the hook all day for to go orders that we get in trouble for if the call center answers...either way you want to look at it...either bad service cause i am not super woman or good service cause i am trying my best is up to you...but i know what i do and i feel good about it when i leave there cause i know i have done the best i could...
Lol

Chicago, IL

#57 Jul 17, 2012
Yea seriously! Hahahaha
i am sorry

Amelia Court House, VA

#58 Jul 17, 2012
i am not going to argue with any of you...just because i take pride in my job and all i do dont make me wierd or "waitress of the year"...i was raised to work hard at whatever i do...something this generation lacks...and something i am teaching my children...im sorry you think its so funny or whatever you think it is...but i respect the fact i have a job to do and i do it the best i can...and proud of myself that i do...there is nothing wrong with that...unless you dont know the meaning of any of these words that i have just spoken about
Dan Hallen 2014

Tazewell, VA

#65 Jan 28, 2014
blast from the past wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't think it was possible to take the trash out of Richlands.
Wow! You want to dig up 3 and 4 year old threads? Lets stop talking bout old shit..
minnie

Richlands, VA

#66 Jan 28, 2014
No doubt dude really. If your going to dig up this old stuff at least dig up something good. I had never been on topix at the time these posts were written thank God b/c they are booooooring! Lady bugs at pizza hut? Hottest guys in richlalnds?? There's a reason these damn things dropped out of sight.
big forshort

Waldorf, MD

#67 Jan 28, 2014
My pee pee hurts!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richlands Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bradley Martin 9 hr Charlottes webb 1
Belcibos restuarant 12 hr Sadstory4U 10
Meth Smell 15 hr Just Me 7
Male stripper needed (Sep '12) 19 hr Mogthebirdman 93
divorce attorneys?? 20 hr hhmmm 5
Oxford Squares 21 hr Just Me 43
Natasha Reedy Thu Eternal truth 4
Richlands Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web