I found 9 ladybugs in our Pizza Hut pizza last week

Posted in the Richlands Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Beware of Pizza Hut

Bryans Road, MD

#1 Jun 11, 2012
Our waitress was quite rude about it and said it wasnt like they were roaches.
i am sorry

Washington, DC

#2 Jun 11, 2012
i work there and i am really sorry that happened to you...what time was your visit...and i will be sure this is addressed...
pam

Richlands, VA

#3 Jun 11, 2012
I hate to break it to you but it happens alot indoors. Sometimes they just invade a place. You could have asked to be seated somewhere else. Yes your waitress was right ladybugs are not cockroaches from from it. They are even great for gardens.
i am sorry

Washington, DC

#4 Jun 11, 2012
i have never seen any myself...but i am not going to say they are not there just cause i havent seen any...they are everywhere at some places...and if this is a lie just to get trouble going i dont think that is right...i just dont go into work cause i feel like it ...i have to work to keep my bills up...and if ppl dont come...i dont get paid....i know how the store is ran ...everything has lids and dates on them for freshness...i do them every morning...i have never seen any bugs in the store...and that drive thru window is open all the time...and i also know there wasnt a complaint sent in about this to the company...i read emails every morning...
Ladybug

Harrisonburg, VA

#5 Jun 11, 2012
was one of them named Tiffany
Too funny

Radford, VA

#6 Jun 11, 2012
OMG if a few ladybugs bother you, keep your ass home.

I was in one place in Richlands, will not tell the name that had a couple of very large roaches on the food bar. I have not been back since.
worked there

Richlands, VA

#7 Jun 11, 2012
I actually worked there myself & I can tell you it's NOT a clean place. I've been there and watched Pizza fall out of the oven and then the person who was boxing them would pick them up and put them right in the box. The dishes aren't washed correctly. sometimes without any soap. The salad bar stuff usually had the lids off in the fridge where they were kept and Angela doesn't make some servers wear hats cause I guess she has favorites. But they actually failed a health inspection. Surprised they're not shut down;D
cool

Richlands, VA

#8 Jun 11, 2012
Were you charged extra for the ladybugs?
i am sorry

Chester, VA

#9 Jun 12, 2012
worked there wrote:
I actually worked there myself & I can tell you it's NOT a clean place. I've been there and watched Pizza fall out of the oven and then the person who was boxing them would pick them up and put them right in the box. The dishes aren't washed correctly. sometimes without any soap. The salad bar stuff usually had the lids off in the fridge where they were kept and Angela doesn't make some servers wear hats cause I guess she has favorites. But they actually failed a health inspection. Surprised they're not shut down;D
then you must have been one of the few that either got fired or quit from night shift for goofing off....yes i too have seen food hit the floor...but answer me this....how can you box something that has fallen up side down after it hits the floor....cause the food always lands with the food down ...and when we go to clean it up the pizza toppings are all over the floor..along with the sandwhiches cheese sticks or cinnamon sticks...so how can you box something that has hit the floor...as for the health inspection...you failed to state that what failed us by a few points was things that was out of our control...like the tile on the floor being broke...shields on the lights ...things that were broken in the store that the area director will not fix...as far as the salad prep with no lids that too my friend is a lie...the food is cut every morning with lids and labels...seems to me that you are still mad b/c you got caught playing on the clock ....and every complaint that comes through via email is always 6pm or later....always...which they have slowed down alot since the area director has cleaned house...pizza hut is not a dirty place...the building is old yes...but its not dirty...the dish machine is serviced and checked 4 times a month and kept up...and dishes are properly cleaned...stop telling lies b/c you are mad that you got caught not doing your job
disagree

United States

#10 Jun 12, 2012
My son & I went into Pizza Hut a couple of months ago. It was nasty. ANd no, I have never worked at any restaurant. There was dried red/brown sauce on the window sill next to the table we were seated at. I thought the swarm of flies buzzing around were going to carry us off. The salad bar had produce on it that was old & brown (this has been the case the last several times I have been there). The floor was sticky. We were eating an early lunch so I don't think it was a matter of all this nastiness happening before we arrived. It is ridiculous that owners refuse to make any real improvements after they open a place like this. They just let it deteriorate until it is in disrepair.
i am sorry

Harrisonburg, VA

#11 Jun 12, 2012
Granted we can't get every little spill...maybe the closer didn't see it....and the santizing solution we use to clean the floor and the tables do leave them sticky....but at least they are santitized.....as far as the swarm of flies....with the doors being open.....and drive thru window is open all day ..so yes a fly may get in but not a swarm....ppl really make mountains out of mole hills all the time
wrong

United States

#12 Jun 12, 2012
i am sorry wrote:
Granted we can't get every little spill...maybe the closer didn't see it....and the santizing solution we use to clean the floor and the tables do leave them sticky....but at least they are santitized.....as far as the swarm of flies....with the doors being open.....and drive thru window is open all day ..so yes a fly may get in but not a swarm....ppl really make mountains out of mole hills all the time
Yes, if you are serving food, every effort should be made to clean up every.single.spill. If you keep missing spills it wont take long for it to be disgusting. I have been in several pizza huts & never seen another with sticky floors & tables? That makes no sense. Other restaurants seem to figure out how to not have flies? I am not sure what makes it hard for this location? I think you should focus more of the excuse making energy into problem solving energy. If you are serving food, every effort should be made so people dont have to make mountains out of molehills...or you should find employment somewhere you don't serve food to the public.
i am sorry

Doswell, VA

#13 Jun 12, 2012
im not saying we dont put effort into cleaning up spills....but sometimes things are missed...i went in today and couldnt find the brown spot in the window like she said...and you just said other resturants figure out how to not have flies...well we do too...and im sure when you open your door at your house sometimes a fly comes in...and i wiped every single table this morning with fresh santizer water and one woman said her table felt sticky so i wiped it in front of her and still sticky..its is the residue that the cleaner leaves...i guess when you walk into a place you expect things to sparkle...you have to put shades on...ppl miss things...little things...i know i do...b/c i am not perfect...so i guess you are...and i guess you have never had a fly in your house...were any of you ppl there when we were pulling ovens out to clean the walls or pulling the tables out to clean behind them...well i was b/c i helped them do it ...are you all there when we get new mop heads every week to keep a clean floor...we get a truck twice a week so i know the food is fresh...not like other places and get a truck once a week or once every two weeks...anyway argueing with you on this site isnt going to change anything...i know how i work and how i clean...what the other shifts do is out of my control...as long as im doing my job right is all that matters...
it is bad

Richlands, VA

#14 Jun 12, 2012
i is so bad when you cant go out and eat pizza hut and long johns are the nasty place to eat in our town looks like better eat at home and cook it your self cant eat out for the nasty people thats working in the restaurants stop and look how the workers look there nasty there self pizza hut long johns need to be closed down or get some clean workers the health dept needs to stop in and see how nasty they are
Hut

United States

#15 Jun 12, 2012
I ate there about a year ago and found a fly in my salad once i made it from the bar. Iwouldnt go back for a long time went back last week and we left as soon as we went up to the salad bar there was a bug in the cheese and flies flying around the salad bar. Will not go back in more
alright

Washington, DC

#16 Jun 12, 2012
one thing u need to no i am sorry costumes are always right
i am sorry

Spotsylvania, VA

#17 Jun 13, 2012
i "know" the customer is always right....but it really shouldnt be that way all the time...i am not saying they didnt see a fly...they get in every resturant...ive seen them in many places...but that is to be expected with any place that has food...do any of you stop going to walmart b/c birds get in the store...they carry lice and things...what happens when you have a cookout...they popped inspections on us every 3 months...dont you think they would shut us down if it is a bad as all these ppl are saying...we never know when an inspection is going to be...a fly may get in ...even a spider...is that a reason to slam a place of business ...if so then all the resturants in this town need to be shut down...cause i have seen a fly in every one of them..not just pizza hut...ive worked in a few that has had water bugs in the resturant...around the sinks...bet you didnt know that one did you...the point i am trying to make is that one fly or to=wo dont make a place nasty...no they shouldnt be there but it happens...and we all try to resolve the problem...and every little drop of sauce in the dining room may not be seen right away...but we get it ...im sure when everyone cleans around their house after they have finished you see something you have missed...it happens everywhere
tha nastiest

Bandy, VA

#18 Jun 13, 2012
Doran KFC was the nastiest place I've ever worked , and I've worked every one in town except Burger King, Out front ain't as bad as the back. There are 3 flystrips that are all covered in flys. The floors are allways slick with grease !!It was nasty but that's been awhile , there is also a
ABC Police

Dayton, OH

#19 Jun 13, 2012
it is bad wrote:
i is so bad when you cant go out and eat pizza hut and long johns are the nasty place to eat in our town looks like better eat at home and cook it your self cant eat out for the nasty people thats working in the restaurants stop and look how the workers look there nasty there self pizza hut long johns need to be closed down or get some clean workers the health dept needs to stop in and see how nasty they are
Hey, there is this little thing under the > on your keyboard. This little thing under the > is a . Not to be confused with the little thing under the < which is the , not the .

SO, if you were to use either one of these, or both (preferred) in your paragraphs, we would be able to better understand your rambling.

Just Asking

Richlands, VA

#20 Jun 13, 2012
Did they charge extra for the bugs?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richlands Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Order In Church & Worshiping 1 hr tyrone t coons 140
Myra Reynolds Shortt 2 hr pathetic 23
Poll What is the grossest thing youve ever seen at O... 3 hr duhhhh 3
smiling 7 hr Eternal truth 80
Drug Heads Walk Funny 7 hr redux 5
Redux could be a sober head 20 hr redux 1
Redux could be a drug head 21 hr Person with Under... 1
More from around the web

Richlands People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE