Lmao

Cedar Bluff, VA

#42 Dec 3, 2012
I don't get many of your responses and some make me, yes, lmao, can't fix stupid I think it goes, anyway, I think me and Dan probably care more about the problem and are only trying to point out such, but many of you are too f n dumb to even realize that, I give up...
Icare4u

United States

#43 Dec 3, 2012
If you care so much about it, get off your fat @zz and do something instead of just talking about it.
All your kind wants to do is sit around and complain about a situation but do nothing to help.
It's obvious you have nothing better to do with your time anyhow, you're all over these threads!
Dan makes good points without insulting others. You, on the other hand, can't seem to follow suit. You want to throw stones like a child, does that make you feel better about yourself??
help

Alexandria, VA

#44 Dec 3, 2012
I'd love to offer my help to Mr.lee and the task force by turning in what I know and who I know it on ....what they sell etc.
Agree

Columbia, MD

#45 Dec 4, 2012
Our area has a major problem. I am not saying that we are or are not worse than other areas but what I do know is that I have personally seen so many lives destroyed by prescription medications obtained legally and illegally. I think the methadone could be a good program if people wouldn't abuse it but we all see how that has worked out. Myself, I dont really have any pitty whatsoever for addicts because of they wanted to get off the meds they could do so. I have back surgery several months ago and they precribed me oxycodone. I guess i took as directed for almost a month. When I finally healed i quit taking them cold turkey. Let me tell ya, that was the sickest I think I have ever been. I quit taking them on like a thursday or something like that so by Friday evening I thought I was gonna die. I simply stayed home, gritted my teeth and faced the withdrawal symptoms and stuff head on. I had no clue that my body was already physically addicted, but when I realized that I had healed enough to.where I could do.without I just laid em down. It was so so so hard but it can be done.
unknown

Silver Spring, MD

#46 Dec 4, 2012
Agree wrote:
Our area has a major problem. I am not saying that we are or are not worse than other areas but what I do know is that I have personally seen so many lives destroyed by prescription medications obtained legally and illegally. I think the methadone could be a good program if people wouldn't abuse it but we all see how that has worked out. Myself, I dont really have any pitty whatsoever for addicts because of they wanted to get off the meds they could do so. I have back surgery several months ago and they precribed me oxycodone. I guess i took as directed for almost a month. When I finally healed i quit taking them cold turkey. Let me tell ya, that was the sickest I think I have ever been. I quit taking them on like a thursday or something like that so by Friday evening I thought I was gonna die. I simply stayed home, gritted my teeth and faced the withdrawal symptoms and stuff head on. I had no clue that my body was already physically addicted, but when I realized that I had healed enough to.where I could do.without I just laid em down. It was so so so hard but it can be done.
unfortunately I've seen my wife go thru the same but she never stays totally clean too much access too many places Dr.offices streets..where does it stop? For every dealer shut down there are ten more to take his place.
Agree

Columbia, MD

#47 Dec 4, 2012
Honestly, if she doesn't want to stay clean then she won't. I mean I couldn't stand the thoughts of being dependent on something just to feel normal. You have to have determination and self respect in order to get off it. It was very hard to go through but I knew if I could just make it through a few days then my life would be so much better in the long run. I took them exactly as they were prescribed and had no clue that my body was so dependent/addicted what ever u wanna call it. When I realized it I was either gonna get off em or die trying. Every now and then I still have to take something for my back pain but never again will I take the strong stuff. I can take the hydrocodone here and there whenever I need it and it is nothing like that freakin oxy. If there is anything I can do to help you or her I would be more than happy to do whatever I can.
unbelievable

Silver Spring, MD

#48 Dec 4, 2012
Agree wrote:
Honestly, if she doesn't want to stay clean then she won't. I mean I couldn't stand the thoughts of being dependent on something just to feel normal. You have to have determination and self respect in order to get off it. It was very hard to go through but I knew if I could just make it through a few days then my life would be so much better in the long run. I took them exactly as they were prescribed and had no clue that my body was so dependent/addicted what ever u wanna call it. When I realized it I was either gonna get off em or die trying. Every now and then I still have to take something for my back pain but never again will I take the strong stuff. I can take the hydrocodone here and there whenever I need it and it is nothing like that freakin oxy. If there is anything I can do to help you or her I would be more than happy to do whatever I can.
only the good lord above can do it am afraid...she's had a good family behind her in the past...nothing seems to work even losing custody of her youngest son..same pattern new man though.
Lmao

Cedar Bluff, VA

#49 Dec 5, 2012
Icare4u wrote:
If you care so much about it, get off your fat @zz and do something instead of just talking about it.
All your kind wants to do is sit around and complain about a situation but do nothing to help.
It's obvious you have nothing better to do with your time anyhow, you're all over these threads!
Dan makes good points without insulting others. You, on the other hand, can't seem to follow suit. You want to throw stones like a child, does that make you feel better about yourself??
...you want some cheese with your "whine"?, what you think?, I'm gonna kiss your ass and play pity paty with you?...educate yourselves and stop being dumb f n ignorant fools to as what's going on around you, if I have touched a nerve, good, so be it, you feel your way and do your thing and I will do the same on my end...if I insulted you, you probably deserved it and wtf are you to judge me and then turn around and insult me, lmao is all I have to say to you, ignorant fool! Btw, Dan does make good points from time to time, but we are arch enemies (under truce), so don't think anything other than that, that's all I'll say about that subject, except that, he, in my opinion, has more intelligence than the majority of you dumbfukkin' idiots on here (Topix that is!)...
intrigued

Washington, DC

#50 Dec 5, 2012
I think it's interesting everyone in this area wants to blame the govt. Not themselves.
Dan Hallen

North Tazewell, VA

#51 Dec 5, 2012
It all boils down to the powers that be. The big Pharms, the Drs, the law enforcement , the privatized prison system, none of them want to stop addiction . Do you really think Mr Lee or any police enforcement want to see crime completely gone?? Hell no they don't because they would be out of a job. The war on drugs is a war on your children, your neighbor , your cousin uncle or granny, and God forbid you get into a acident and don't have the capacity to Regect the narcotics cause then it's a war on you!!! We are the jailingest country on the planet . We have 80000 citizens in SuperMax that's 23 hours per day with only four walls to stare at . It was reserved for only the most dangerous persons before Reganomics. It was started as a form if penance from Quakers in the 1800s and was outlawed untill the 80s . The cells have been walked across untill the concrete is cut through , these men pace for up to 20 hours per day. Unless they have brutally killed someone or harmed a child , this is way to much! Nancy Grace said as a prosecutor you have to pick and choice who you jail because the jails are overflowing ! Here in this area there are not many violent crimes so the least little thing could have you sitting up state for a very long time . A ounce of prevention is worth a ton of cure. Why dose DARE stop in the elementerys ? I don't think many 6 year olds are getting high. Every thing I ever learned about the dangers of drugs I learned by grade 4. Everyone of you watched the same films , heard the same lectures. I bet there isn't one person who is in jail on drug related charges that graduated after 99 who didn't get a DARE certificate !!! It's when the kids are teens that the danger starts. Why not educate or 14 through 18 year olds? That's the group that's growing in leaps and bounds as addicts ! Not everyone addicted is a criminal , I have gave a lust of names of respected people and the problem reach as high as the White House. How much more could you strive for? Never say it will never be me or someone close to you. Try and think that could be me, or my son , or sister or brother or daughter or mother or father or friend. People sure do sink low in their addiction . The people who are claiming to be completely drug free , your stooping preety low. What's your reason? I'm not addicted to anything , I was addicted to nicotine , I imagined that and multiplied it by 100times to try and grasp how it would feel. I'm not telling anybody anything they don't allready know.
nonsense

Washington, DC

#52 Dec 5, 2012
Thevones that rant the longest and hardest on here probably stand to lose some profit from a " side business"
Dan Hallen

North Tazewell, VA

#53 Dec 5, 2012
Sorry I rant sometimes. We all have something to lose if we don't get this drug situation under control. This is a good place to live except....the except is like saying my if my granny had balls she would have been my grandpa. I don't see how anybody can disagree that the drug education needs to be kept up untill high school. In Elementry kids belive in Santa , The Easter Bunny , The Tooth Fairy but by the time they get to be teens they don't belive anymore . The DARE program needs to continue untill they are out of the school system. What good is math, science and British Lit if they think they can fool with drugs and not get hooked?
Icare4u

United States

#54 Dec 7, 2012
Lmao wrote:
<quoted text>...you want some cheese with your "whine"?, what you think?, I'm gonna kiss your ass and play pity paty with you?...educate yourselves and stop being dumb f n ignorant fools to as what's going on around you, if I have touched a nerve, good, so be it, you feel your way and do your thing and I will do the same on my end...if I insulted you, you probably deserved it and wtf are you to judge me and then turn around and insult me, lmao is all I have to say to you, ignorant fool! Btw, Dan does make good points from time to time, but we are arch enemies (under truce), so don't think anything other than that, that's all I'll say about that subject, except that, he, in my opinion, has more intelligence than the majority of you dumbfukkin' idiots on here (Topix that is!)...
You didn't strike a nerve with me but obviously you got your feathers ruffled over it :p
It's well known that people who feel the need to resort to profanity do so because they are loosing the argument or discussion.
You lost old man :D

Btw, you're the only idiot on topix and you prove it every time you post. The young people around here know what's going on, they don't need you to tell them!
Lmao

Cedar Bluff, VA

#55 Dec 7, 2012
Icare4u wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't strike a nerve with me but obviously you got your feathers ruffled over it :p
It's well known that people who feel the need to resort to profanity do so because they are loosing the argument or discussion.
You lost old man :D
Btw, you're the only idiot on topix and you prove it every time you post. The young people around here know what's going on, they don't need you to tell them!
...LMAO!
ilyjc4evr

Washington, DC

#56 Dec 10, 2012
Drugs are gonna be around forever there is nothing anyone can to to stop it and there will never be anything to stop drugs from being around people need to stop complaining about drugs and drug users and drug dealers because there is nothing you or anyone else can do... Because there is too much of it around and too many people doing it selling it and stuff see what i mean?? Sorry to offend anyone but its the truth.. and the truth will stand when the world is on fire...
disgusted

Silver Spring, MD

#57 Dec 10, 2012
ilyjc4evr wrote:
Drugs are gonna be around forever there is nothing anyone can to to stop it and there will never be anything to stop drugs from being around people need to stop complaining about drugs and drug users and drug dealers because there is nothing you or anyone else can do... Because there is too much of it around and too many people doing it selling it and stuff see what i mean?? Sorry to offend anyone but its the truth.. and the truth will stand when the world is on fire...
proud of your occupation? Don't make it too obvious.
skank-azz-ho

Monroe, VA

#58 Dec 10, 2012
Yeah and for all you people who are quitting drugs i have one piece of advice. Bring em all to my house and give em to me!!! YAY ME!
skank-azz-ho

Monroe, VA

#59 Dec 10, 2012
Im a winner! I know this because my therapist told me so!
ilyjc4evr

Washington, DC

#60 Dec 10, 2012
disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>proud of your occupation? Don't make it too obvious.
lol someone dont know what they are talking bout.. im just stating the facts. i dont fool with drugs. and i cant help it u cant take the truth. so suck it up buddy and dont put me down for stating facts because you dont know me and your lucky you dont know me because you sould like a smart azz and me and you would probably but heads if we knew each other and you wasnt setting behind a computer screen because i cant stand a smart azz know it all b*tch.
skank-azz-ho

Monroe, VA

#61 Dec 10, 2012
All y'all are crazy! Im the smartest person in tazewell county and i smoke crack! Whats that tell you? P.S. anybody got any crack?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richlands Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
( CHURCH ) The Big JOKE! (Sep '15) 4 hr Called Out 14
Stephen Scott Pruitt (May '16) 5 hr Terry 112
James dye of red ash 10 hr Angie 1
John Keene Attorney (May '16) 11 hr The Know 7
Who are they 19 hr 2uJJ 4
How should a probation officer treat their client (Jul '09) 22 hr dominicanrepublic... 119
any new news on troy stanford murder? (Feb '13) Wed Suspicious 23

Richlands Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richlands Mortgages