Rob

Westerville, OH

#76 Nov 5, 2011
moss finder wrote:
Hello,
Does anyone have any P. Buckley Moss prints they would like to sale? They must be in mint condition framed or unframed it makes no differnce to me.
Thanks,
We have a Cabin on the Square Print we would like to sell. Let me know if you are interested. Thank you.
Susan Brett

Richmond, VA

#77 Nov 12, 2011
moss finder wrote:
Hello,
Does anyone have any P. Buckley Moss prints they would like to sale? They must be in mint condition framed or unframed it makes no differnce to me.
Thanks,
I have 19 Moss prints, from 1982-1995. Five are early Christmas prints. Most are framed, some signed. All in mint condition. If interested, please contact me for more information. I would like to sell some of them.
Susan
Dave

Batavia, IL

#78 Nov 14, 2011
Looking for a P Buckley Moss print called Graceful Journey. If you have one for sale, please email me at paxson17@comcast.net

thanks,
Dave
Michele

Des Moines, IA

#79 Nov 28, 2011
We have approximately 15 rare P Buckley Moss prints, professionally framed and matted, most signed, for sale. List below. Email if interested at rickramsey2@juno.com.

The Old Sled 1995
A Community Spirit 1996
Our Quilting Hour 2003
Prairie Family 1991
Arbor Lodge 1997
Quilting with My Girls 1994
Hide N Seek 1994
Our Carrying Baskets 2003
Our Family Home 1996
School Day 1994
And The Greatest of These 2000
Church of the Land 1990
Quilting Traditions 1998
Valley Harvest 1998
How I Love Thee 1988
Baskets for Sale 2002
Birdhouse Boy 2003
Chalie

Altavista, VA

#81 Dec 7, 2011
moss finder wrote:
Hello,
Thanks,
If you are still looking for rare prints I have several.
sam

Madison, WI

#83 Dec 28, 2011
I have two rare prints for sale. Fruits of the vineI and John & Mary. My email address is wellen53@att.net. Thanks hope to hear from you.
PRETTY

Penn Laird, VA

#84 Dec 28, 2011
THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL
Carol Heintz

Saint Paul, MN

#85 Jan 25, 2012
Really wrote:
Framworks plus in princeton sales P. Buckely and even has appearances from her sometimes. It is also a nice place to buy art supplies and frames of course.
are you still looking for these prints????
Laurie

Salt Lake City, UT

#86 Mar 4, 2012
moss finder wrote:
Hello,
Thanks,
I inherited two P. Buckley Moss numbered prints, don't know what they're called or worth. Can you help me, I'm interested in selling.

thank you,

Laurie Wall
Two Beautiful Prints

Mesa, AZ

#87 Mar 22, 2012
I have the following for sale:
Across the Silent Snow (1995), 89 of 226
Our Blessed Farm (1997),
Both are in excellent condition, in original plastic, signed of course:
scott168888@gmail.com
Angel Uphaus

Louisville, KY

#88 Apr 3, 2012
Yes I have at least 8 framed..some are signed and numbered. Also have some of her posters framed..please contact me at angel.uphaus@yahoo.com.
lori

Jacksonville, FL

#89 Apr 10, 2012
moss finder wrote:
hey, thanks for the replies I didn't know if I would get any on this topic. I've bought prints from the moss website and alot of prints from ebay, I was just hoping that someone local would have some they no longer cared for. There are several "rare" prints that I want and can't find I had the hope of finding them locally.
Thanks for the info!
I have a beautifully framed, signed print called Valley Visitors. Do you happen to know what it would be worth?
lori

Jacksonville, FL

#90 Apr 10, 2012
I have a beautifully framed, signed print called "Valley Visitors" Would you happen to know what it is worth?
nana jo

Delaware, OH

#91 Apr 21, 2012
moss finder
Could you email me at laura.a1.martin@gmail.com?

Many thanks!
nana jo

Delaware, OH

#92 Apr 21, 2012
Dear Moss Finder,

We just had some questions about pieces you are selling to my mother..... We lost your address and need to mail you a check.

Thank you!
Jean

Point Harbor, NC

#93 Apr 22, 2012
I have Buckley Mossoriginal & numbered signed prints for sale-
I am downsizing- and out of work.
I have very nice original from 77 of a man woman and baby in basket in front of blue brick home.
I have the large rare print "Neighbors"
and another that is I think "Wayside Inn" ?
All are framed--
My sister also has several she needs to sell-
please write jwm@carolinainter.net if interested .
Sharon

Charlottesville, VA

#94 Apr 30, 2012
moss finder wrote:
Hello,
Thanks,
I have several, my email is; joejess8@comcast.net, if you want a list and prices. They are all professionally framed and I need to sell. Hope to hear from you.
Amber

Madison, WI

#95 Apr 30, 2012
I have "Blue Winter" signed, numbered, and professionally framed and matted for sale.
Amber

Madison, WI

#96 Apr 30, 2012
If intested in "Blue Winter", my email is: MistyAmberRainbow@hotmail.com
Carol

Saint Paul, MN

#97 Apr 30, 2012
moss finder wrote:
Hello,
Thanks,
Yes I have two i would like to sell, both are framed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richlands Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CONVICTED FELONS wanting a second chance 16 min H Inc 2
corruption in tazewell co 6 hr fed up in Tazewel... 31
Oxford Squares 8 hr just being me 115
Drugs ( Oxford Squares & Hunters Ridge ) 8 hr ohmy 9
Harrison Earls 9 hr Buggie 4
What happened above Walmart?? (Jun '13) 14 hr concerned 119
Thanks To the Richlands PD 14 hr lol 2
Richlands Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web