cave springs kicked the blues @ss

Posted in the Richlands Forum

First Prev
of 13
Next Last
bulldog fan

United States

#1 Nov 25, 2011
That was all I wanted for christmas that the blues got there butts kicked.maybe it is time for you losers to go single A...Let me guess why you all lost the refs cheated you all..That's pretty bad you all lose at home that bad thank if you played there the score would had been 50-0 and cave spring is a small school.......oh well maybe next year after you all go out and recruit players like you all do every year......you no that is pretty funny all that recruiting you all do and get the sh*it kicked out of you all that is embarrassing to lose like that
lol

Cedar Bluff, VA

#2 Nov 25, 2011
bulldog fan wrote:
That was all I wanted for christmas that the blues got there butts kicked.maybe it is time for you losers to go single A...Let me guess why you all lost the refs cheated you all..That's pretty bad you all lose at home that bad thank if you played there the score would had been 50-0 and cave spring is a small school.......oh well maybe next year after you all go out and recruit players like you all do every year......you no that is pretty funny all that recruiting you all do and get the sh*it kicked out of you all that is embarrassing to lose like that
and how did the bulldogs do in the playoffs?.........wait, my bad
bulldog fan

United States

#3 Nov 26, 2011
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
you still crying that your big blues lost..you all or going down hill from here on...the only thing I no for you big blue fans go back to big creek and find some more players...by the way did anybody from Richlands score tonight no big creek s ores all three touchdowns..its a good thing you all have him or you all would had not won a game this year so don't go and talk about us...you all do all the recruiting and go to the playoffs and get the sh*it kicked out of you all...you all need to stop the recruiting and let boys that have grown up in Richlands not from everywhere else...and then something good might happen for you all
wow ur pathetic

Beckley, WV

#4 Nov 26, 2011
well for 1 you b!tch a$$es need to keep your mouth shut!!! we have played great this year and yeah the refs cheated us so yalls dumba$$ team could win were 11-1 wow 1 loss theres always next year to kick yalls a$$ hardcore!!!!!! i love my boys in blue :) <3 <3 <3 love you devon!! you played a great season and we'll miss you man
lol

Taylorville, IL

#5 Nov 26, 2011
Serves you all right. How does that foot taste?
youknow

Shrewsbury, PA

#6 Nov 26, 2011
where you gonna find your team next year? big creek,jolo,grundy.better start recruiting now.cheaters and too dumb to realize it
Tornado Fan

Rocky Mount, VA

#7 Nov 26, 2011
I find it very sick when some of you put down high school football. The Blue Tornados did a fantastic job and I am very proud of them!! Its like racing or any other sport....you can't always be the winner!! But you are a loser when you start putting down any football team. It just seems like Richlands always gets talked about worse. Grow up people!!!! Nothing you say is going to offend us Blues!! We did great!! Lost one game. Not many teams can say that but I'm not putting down any players. They are high school boys and I just think people that get on here and say harsh things have a troubled life!!
Tornado Fan

Rocky Mount, VA

#8 Nov 26, 2011
bulldog fan wrote:
I don't think you need to be talking too much!! Think about it!!! you might get it!!!
RHS

Richlands, VA

#9 Nov 26, 2011
So how many games did the Dawgs or should we say puppies win this season? Need I say more!
old man

Bellevue, WA

#10 Nov 26, 2011
Well we would come recruit your players but you dont have any one worth having . Does 0&10 sound familiar
Tornado Fan

Rocky Mount, VA

#11 Nov 26, 2011
The Blues have nothing to be ashamed of!! They have had a great season. Somebody has to win or lose!! They just win more than you do!! I think thats why you are so bitter!! Take a deep breath....Now shut up!!! lol
Big Blue 92

Mechanicsville, VA

#12 Nov 26, 2011
You know what there dawg. Its real easy to sit at home and talk crap when other teams are in the playoffs. We might have got beat by a good team but last I checked half your team quit because they couldn't hang and you've had three coaches in three years because of you cry baby fans in tazewell. Your town has a long way to go before you can talk any crap about our team because you ain't EVEN ClOSE even without our big creek kids and deep down you know it. Let's see three wins in 20 years against us?! Go Big Blue!
look

Mechanicsville, VA

#13 Nov 26, 2011
yea but look how far we made it and tazewell dogs didn't even win A GAME HAHA. we only lost one. we done damn good. im proud of them. how many has tazewell won. 0
jealous of richlands

Springdale, PA

#14 Nov 26, 2011
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
you should know some jealouse ass bulldog fan would run their mouth! who DID the big bad bulldogs play in the playoffs????? lol yea...what i thought??? tazewell is so jealous of richlands!!! what was the richlands tazewell score? hahaha
richlands fan

Springdale, PA

#15 Nov 26, 2011
RHS wrote:
So how many games did the Dawgs or should we say puppies win this season? Need I say more!
puppies is more like it. they sucked this year and they can't stand it..lol i still need to hear the tazewell richlands score...lol
Tazewell sports

Tazewell, VA

#16 Nov 26, 2011
At least richlands is nice enough to call off the storm... Coach mance and his team need to ignore the crying fans of Tazewell and the school board and just stomp the living shit out of tazewell next year, and yes I said it next year we will be as tough as ever, and as far as us stacking the team you idiots, the VHSL has rules and RHS follows them, maybe Tazewell needs to spend some of the tight ass money they have and support their team and get the mommies and daddies out of the game.. Tazewell and their supporters are the whiners You will never have a football team, and when Richlands goes to single A, you will be there to and another ass stomping coming your way.. suck it up Tazewell, YOU SUCK!!!!
tornado fan

Quinque, VA

#17 Nov 26, 2011
bulldog fan wrote:
-hey bulldog fan u r just jealous that the bulldogs got their buts kicked by richlands because your team is nothing and never will be because richlands had a great year and guess what tazewell didnt so just saying
Now Now

Harrisonburg, VA

#18 Nov 26, 2011
@ Bull Dog fan.......How can you knock a team that is 92-13 since 2004??? What is your excuse for why they won State in 2006?

This team did great this year and years prior. Hard work and Commitment pays off...No quitters on this team!!!

Proud Blues fan..........

Since: Nov 11

Springdale, PA

#19 Nov 26, 2011
youknow wrote:
where you gonna find your team next year? big creek,jolo,grundy.better start recruiting now.cheaters and too dumb to realize it
i'll ask again..who did tazewll play in the playoffs??? lol or how many games did the big dawgs win? tazewell still jealous of richlands i see...you all are pathetic!!!!!!!!!! and we are laughing at your pathetic asses...jokes on you.. go blue!!!!!!!!!!
bulldog fan

Somerville, VA

#20 Nov 26, 2011
look wrote:
yea but look how far we made it and tazewell dogs didn't even win A GAME HAHA. we only lost one. we done damn good. im proud of them. how many has tazewell won. 0
I don't care if we win a fu*cking game,,just as only Richlands lose just like you got the sh*it kicked out of you all,,,like I said all that fu*cling recruiting you all do and go 11-0 and get beat that bad cave spring run all over you cry baby like 400 yards rushing sound to me like they kicked some @ss ,,that would have to be so embarrassing to lose that way

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richlands Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CONVICTED FELONS wanting a second chance 1 min Kelly 7
seem to have money to burn. whats there angle? 2 hr very curious 1
Oxford Squares 2 hr Just wondering 120
corruption in tazewell co 3 hr Stop 32
Harrison Earls 3 hr dog lover 5
Drugs ( Oxford Squares & Hunters Ridge ) 14 hr ohmy 9
What happened above Walmart?? (Jun '13) 20 hr concerned 119

Fire Warning for Tazewell County was issued at March 31 at 11:55AM EDT

Richlands Dating
Find my Match