Blonde @ McDonald's 1st Drive Thru Wi...

Blonde @ McDonald's 1st Drive Thru Window every morning

Posted in the Richlands Forum

Not yet but I want 2

Port Republic, VA

#1 Aug 4, 2011
I dont know her name, but there is this blonde girl that works the first drive thru window at Mcdonalds in Claypool Hill almost every morning (early, like 6am). She is always smiling and laughing and talking about being sleepy and wishing she didnt have to wake up so early to come to work....lol...Dont we all.

Ive went thru her window almost every morning for months and she always has something sweet or funny to say to make my day get started a litle better....If u (or someone that knows who Im talking about reads this)....I just want you to know that Ive had a crush on you forever and I always wonder what you would think or how you would react if you knew that....? I dont even know if you have a boyfriend or not? I dont think you are married. But the guy in the white truck with short hair that orders the SAME thing almost every morning and you usually quote my order from memory as soon as I pull up....wants you to know he's interested. If you feel the same....let me know somehow...even if its something as simple as giving me a piece of paper with ur number on it so I can text you...Anyway..here's hoping you find out about this post.

Thanks, Interested!!!
jane doe

New Hope, VA

#2 Aug 4, 2011
i work at the claypool hill mcd and i think the lil girl your talking about is brittany patrick, she is a very sweet lil girl and a hard worker
haha

Richlands, VA

#3 Aug 4, 2011
She has a bf.
jane doe

New Hope, VA

#4 Aug 4, 2011
yep and she loves him bunches
brittney patrick

United States

#5 Aug 6, 2011
Yes I have a boyfriend I love him very much but the guy that wrote this do u drive a white dodge and get a large coke and sausage mcgriddle usually?
Awww

Oakwood, VA

#6 Aug 6, 2011
This guy is so sweet!
brittney patrick

United States

#7 Aug 6, 2011
Thank you jane doe I know who u are! Lol I love you by the way!
jane doe

New Hope, VA

#8 Aug 6, 2011
aww i luv u to!! shh our secret lol
brittney patrick

United States

#9 Aug 7, 2011
There are to brittanys that work first drive thru window u need to be more specific on who ur talking about please but the guy that wrote this do u get a bacon egg and cheese and a sweet tea I would really like to no who u are
just saying

Oakwood, VA

#10 Aug 7, 2011
brittney patrick wrote:
There are to brittanys that work first drive thru window u need to be more specific on who ur talking about please but the guy that wrote this do u get a bacon egg and cheese and a sweet tea I would really like to no who u are
He didn't mention a brittney. He said he didn't know the girl's name, just said she was a blonde and worked the first window early mornings around 6:00 a.m.
Eats at McDonalds

United States

#11 Aug 7, 2011
I think Channey is the cutest girl at McDonalds, there's some more cute ones there, but Channey is my fav..
brittney patrick

United States

#12 Aug 7, 2011
And who are
bill

North Tazewell, VA

#13 Aug 9, 2011
Eats at McDonalds wrote:
I think Channey is the cutest girl at McDonalds, there's some more cute ones there, but Channey is my fav..
agreed 100 percent she is hot
Not yet but I want 2

Port Republic, VA

#14 Aug 9, 2011
Brittany..It sure sounds like you dont have any problems keeping up with your customers...do u remember everyone's order by heart???....lol....I must confess...I do love coke and sausage mcgriddles, but I dont eat those all the time...so do you think Im the guy you have in mind? or not? lol. And, I do have a white truck...but here lately, u never can tell what I might be driving in the mornings...lol. So hopefully this helps you figure out who was inquiring about you here. I should have known you had a boyfriend...ur too sweet to NOT have one...lol.

And to the woman (I assume that you're a woman the person that used the name "Awwww" from Richlands, sure hope so cause I dont want a guy saying how sweet I am on topix or anywhere else....lol.Thanks...Nice to receive a compliment every now and then.
brittney patrick

United States

#15 Aug 11, 2011
To be honest im not sure who u are and yeah I mostly know everybody's order that comes threw early in the mornings but I would really like to know who u are
LOL

Grundy, VA

#16 Aug 11, 2011
Whenever i think a girl looks hot i ask her if she is single and go from there not to hard and thats not asking her out if she says she is dating or married and ur gonna see her every morning just tell her u were asking for a freind at work.
Eats at McDonalds

United States

#17 Aug 11, 2011
bill wrote:
<quoted text>
agreed 100 percent she is hot
Maybe we should get a poll going to see who is the cutest girl at McDonalds.
awww

Tazewell, VA

#18 Aug 11, 2011
this guy sounds like a genuine keeper. If she has a bf, lol, I'm single!
Zac

United States

#19 Aug 12, 2011
Eats at McDonalds wrote:
Yea she is hot. I get to take her home every night. Trust me shes really hot. Have a good one.
Old Hippy

United States

#20 Aug 13, 2011
Zac wrote:
<quoted text> Yea she is hot. I get to take her home every night. Trust me shes really hot. Have a good one.
Your a lucky guy, she's a keeper..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richlands Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kelly altizer **** kelly dye ****** 30 min oz 3
Check drawing but works pos RONNIE HARRIS 5 hr concerned Neighbor 11
Cab in richlands? 5 hr Engineer 1
Corner Mart Nasty Cashier 5 hr Shame 6
Trump is a con 5 hr Engineer 96
Cave 7 hr WVCAVER 1
Arber Addair 9 hr Richard Combs 3

Richlands Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance