Richlands football season!
big blue fan

AOL

#61 Sep 3, 2009
you know it is funny how players come from big creek to tazewell to play football and nothing is said, but as soon as players come to richlands to play football the rumors start and here we go again.
unhappy

Rupert, WV

#62 Sep 3, 2009
I feel sorry for the guys orginally from Richlands. It is not fair for these boys to come in and take their position. Its one thing if the boys moved there on their own but it is a totally different situation when they are recuited by the coaches. Really, do you think this is fair!!!
lol

United States

#63 Sep 3, 2009
what gets me is people say they are ball hogs, they don't call the plays
sometimes

North Tazewell, VA

#64 Sep 3, 2009
You win some you loose some, that's life, this year just isn't their year
Jon Doe

Cedar Bluff, VA

#65 Sep 3, 2009
big blue fan wrote:
you know it is funny how players come from big creek to tazewell to play football and nothing is said, but as soon as players come to richlands to play football the rumors start and here we go again.
I agree with everything you said in this post...Nothing would have ever been said if it wasnt tha fact that they came to Richlands instead of Tazewell
just me

Richlands, VA

#66 Sep 3, 2009
well just proves tazewell posted this just like they used 11th graders to play jv

Since: Jul 09

Richlands, Va.

#67 Sep 7, 2009
just me wrote:
well just proves tazewell posted this just like they used 11th graders to play jv
Yeup, I seen this with my own eyes as well.
DonnaBlue

Nicholasville, KY

#68 Sep 7, 2009
just me wrote:
<quoted text>your rear end is so big there is only shade
You just can't stand it when we speak the truth here. HaHa
hope u have a good season

United States

#69 Sep 7, 2009
go richlands owls
blue fan

Richlands, VA

#70 Sep 7, 2009
Sheanna wrote:
Mance is a joke, just like all the others before him. That school is struggling to properly educate the students and they have that multimillion dollar facility. I know it wasn't paid for with tax dollars, but it's still a shame to see where the priorities are.
you are a joke
homer simp

Port Republic, VA

#71 Sep 7, 2009
hope u have a good season wrote:
go richlands owls
may u get OWLSHIT n your CHEERIOS....
X brother in law

United States

#72 Feb 4, 2010
This is what i know that the caoches begged and begged for austin, devon, and aj johnson to come over there because yall suck. The caoche then after said that if it was'nt for austin, devon, and aj that yall would not of won a game at all this season. And yea the caoches paid then like i think 5000 dollors each to come play for richlands.
jealous much

Richlands, VA

#73 Feb 5, 2010
X brother in law wrote:
This is what i know that the caoches begged and begged for austin, devon, and aj johnson to come over there because yall suck. The caoche then after said that if it was'nt for austin, devon, and aj that yall would not of won a game at all this season. And yea the caoches paid then like i think 5000 dollors each to come play for richlands.
What a dumba**. And I'm referring to you, Not the coach.
saywhatttttttttt t

Richlands, VA

#74 Feb 5, 2010
Why don't you shut your mouth?
bc fan wrote:
don't Richlands have enough talent of their own that they had to pick on a little single A team. They robbed there whole dam backfield!!! Were does that leave them????? I heard Richlands has at least a thousand kids over there. Big Creek ain't got but about 200!!!!
ohhhh

United States

#75 Feb 5, 2010
i hear you all have another new member on board from Taz. but I think it was the legal way.........
Guess honey

Grundy, VA

#76 Feb 5, 2010
X brother in law wrote:
Hahahahahaha! We sucked? I don't recall us sucking any in the past what like 6 years?! Richlands is amazing at football. And I HATE the Johnsons. Richlands would still be great even without them. People act like they're the only people on the team. If you put the 4 of them out there they can't play by themselves. The rest of the team is great.
Hmmm

United States

#77 Feb 5, 2010
Sorry I'm a Richlands supporter but that the talent had run out. Without the Johnson's Richlands last year would have been very average. But with the Johnson's next year they can lead what would have been an average team to another state title. I hope the other players are not jealous and it jell next year.
conspiracy theory

Bastrop, TX

#78 Feb 5, 2010
i wish that kid jack vance wouldve started at qb. i watched the tornado this past season 4 times and wasnt impressed with cody at qb,especially at honaker he went somethin like 2-11 and 6 yds in the first half. whenever jack stepped in he seemed calm and collected and played like a qb. no of this hybrid runnin fumblin bullshit.
blue owl fan

United States

#79 Feb 5, 2010
i wish the owls the best for next season
howie mandel

New Hope, VA

#80 Feb 5, 2010
damn ain't it a little early to start this shit all over again. before you kow it this is going to be like that caved anal, knuckle duster, knut buster, and drawback crap. now that is the dumbest shit anyone can be on here posting. just who gives a rats ass about a bunch of wanna be punks that think they are gods gift to music. i mean, get real. to tell you the truth you couldn't take every one of them, roll them all together and make a PIMPLE on a good musicians ass!!!!!! enough of this already. it's been going on for months and all any of you are doing is showing just how damn ignorant and stupid you really are. if you must fight then make it about something worthwhile. damn get over it already!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richlands Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Long John Silvers 38 min Buddy 16
How should a probation officer treat their client (Jul '09) 2 hr Glasses on nose 68
Wendy's Richland's 4 hr NCH 5
does anyone know amanda musick. 7 hr luke 21 20
courtney coxton (Mar '11) 9 hr Punctuate 73
Smile You Are Loved 12 hr Eternal truth 278
Who is he Mon Becca 7

Richlands Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richlands Mortgages