Drug-round up nets 45 arrests in Taze...

Drug-round up nets 45 arrests in Tazewell County

There are 1 comment on the Bluefield Daily Telegraph story from Jan 28, 2013, titled Drug-round up nets 45 arrests in Tazewell County. In it, Bluefield Daily Telegraph reports that:

A recent drug-round up in Tazewell County has yielded a total of 128 charges against 45 individuals.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bluefield Daily Telegraph.

weazel

United States

#1 Feb 9, 2013
it is sad when the cops arrest a dope phene.....addict...and interogate them on and on about one person also while telling them it will help them and they will get bond..and then finall talking them into tellin and writing statements on people they dont even know..only bcause they are dopesick and being lied to and wanting out to get another pill..it is bad i think the cops get paid to investigate but evidently they cant..so people lives get ruined when they dont even do it or even know the people...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richlands Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tazewell Co VA Live Scanner Feeds 17 min BCD5363HP 4
Narc Alert 2 hr I agree 3
Jim & Michelle Love 11 hr car in need of paint 9
school closing early 23 hr Elsie Gundo 1
lisa church Sun wondering 22
Inflatable sex dolls at Walmart! Aug 19 DoLittle 3
corner mart Aug 18 will do again 41

Richlands Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance